Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Time for the weekly update. I harvested the Bubba Hash yesterday. I couldn't be more pleased with that girl. The A5 x NKM was ready for her 1st drink today so she looks a little droopy.
Bubba Hash 58 Days

GDPupil Day 40

Thai Chi Day 40

Jamaican Day 28

A5 x Malawi Day 16

Neville's Haze x Malawi Day 8

I'll get pics next week of Apricot Jelly 1&2 they aren't doing much yet.

She was a lovely harvest. I so enjoy the sight of hanging branches. :high-five:

I really snuck in to check out the Jamaican. I lost my genetic line and I’ll have to start anew when I set up again. It seems strange not to have one running. Your beauty eased the angst. :hug: Yours always look just a bit better than mine. Lol!

Clicking right along making magic at every turn. It’s a pleasure to stand on the sidelines and watch you work Neiko. :goodjob:

She was a lovely harvest. I so enjoy the sight of hanging branches. :high-five:

I really snuck in to check out the Jamaican. I lost my genetic line and I’ll have to start anew when I set up again. It seems strange not to have one running. Your beauty eased the angst. :hug: Yours always look just a bit better than mine. Lol!

Clicking right along making magic at every turn. It’s a pleasure to stand on the sidelines and watch you work Neiko. :goodjob:

Hi Sue, thanks for stopping by. When you get settled and are ready for another Jamaican, I'm sure one could finds its way to ya.

You gotta make a little hash with that girl, she looks amazing!
Honestly I've never made hash. I did make a couple nice big cobs though. I opened them this morning and the smell punched me in the face. I'm looking forward to trying these.

Get some bubblebags + dry-ice and you're good to go :thumb: (to make hash that is)
I have the bags, I use them as filter bags for straining oils. I should give it a go sometime just to try it. I don't smoke a whole lot and I still have a ton of rosin and shatter in the freezer that I never touch. I should make oil or something with it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom