Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Yep that Bubba Hash is calling to me! That plant is incredible to look at :eek:

You have me intrigued with the Snow Moon though, being something of a moon child. I’m not in the market to buy seeds unfortunately but if I ever am, it’s going to be something from ACE. Been dreaming in their website for months. I was lucky to come by the GT cross that I have, and it’s absolutely the best pot I grew this season just gone (oh, it’s July, maybe I mean last season!). Is actually the nicest pot I’ve ever had.

Excellent update thanks Neiko - I always come away from here with excitement and ideas about growing and extraction and more...

:smokin::surf:

Yep that Bubba Hash is calling to me! That plant is incredible to look at :eek:

You have me intrigued with the Snow Moon though, being something of a moon child. I’m not in the market to buy seeds unfortunately but if I ever am, it’s going to be something from ACE. Been dreaming in their website for months. I was lucky to come by the GT cross that I have, and it’s absolutely the best pot I grew this season just gone (oh, it’s July, maybe I mean last season!). Is actually the nicest pot I’ve ever had.

Excellent update thanks Neiko - I always come away from here with excitement and ideas about growing and extraction and more...

:smokin::surf:
Thank you Amy. I remember your GT x NL, she was a beauty. Thanks for stopping in.

I'm really impressed with the structure of Thai Chi. :love: I expected something more gangly. No heat damage on anything either! :) It made a mess of mine, but it's chop time anyway.

Nice stuff! :bravo:

Thanks Gray, I'm really excited about the Thai Chi, she has been a perfect plant so far. I have a mini split in the room so the heat doesn't bother me. I like the hot humid conditions better than cold and dry. I can always lower temp and humidity but not the other way around.
Wow Neikodog, really great ladies you have sir. Soooo frosty and those shiny green leaves... I am jealous of your skills. :goodjob::passitleft:

Why thank you Dajerm, you'll get there once we figure out whats going on at your place.

It's all happenin ..."lookin good Billy Ray"....
Trim jail is over, for a few months...yeepa , yeepa...:surf:
it's all hangin bud....:passitleft:

That's gotta be a relief. Hopefully you hit the 2lb mark.

I'm sampling some Snow Moon that I just cut a week ago. It's close to being ready to jar. It's still very mild in taste as it needs to cure, but it's got a sweet berry like taste with menthol in the nose on exhale. It's a happy buzz and doesn't seem to make me too lazy or sleepy. Great morning smoke in small doses I've found. Not something I'd expect from an Indica.

Looking excellent in here Neiko.

Thank you Amy. I remember your GT x NL, she was a beauty. Thanks for stopping in.

Thanks Gray, I'm really excited about the Thai Chi, she has been a perfect plant so far. I have a mini split in the room so the heat doesn't bother me. I like the hot humid conditions better than cold and dry. I can always lower temp and humidity but not the other way around.

Why thank you Dajerm, you'll get there once we figure out whats going on at your place.

That's gotta be a relief. Hopefully you hit the 2lb mark.

What type of mini split do you have installed? Is it a heat pump? Mini-splits are considered quiet, and for the most part efficient, particularly in moderate climates.

What type of mini split do you have installed? Is it a heat pump? Mini-splits are considered quiet, and for the most part efficient, particularly in moderate climates.
Welcome JerryAllen, I have a Daikin mini split. I ordered a cooling only model. I don't have any need for the heat feature. They are extremely efficient and quiet. You really can't hear them running at all.

Update time. I was planning on taking the Platinum Gorilla today but looking closer I think I'd be better off giving her another week. I flipped the 1st ACE tester, the A5 x New Malawi Killer, the Neville's x NMK isn't quite ready yet.

Platinum Gorilla Day 63

Bubba Hash Day 45

GDPupil Day 29

Thai Chi Day 29

Jamaican Day 14

A5 x NMK

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your Sunday gang.

I'm bumping this one. It's artwork.

Thanks guys. It's easier for me in the summer. I can always lower humidity but getting up where it needs to be is tough in the winter. I seem to have my best results during summer grows. The Bubba seems to get better every time I run it. I don't remember her being this fat and stinky at this point in any other runs of her.

Yo Neiko,
That update was serious man.
:popcorn:
Your Plat G looks like she is a week ahead of mine and your leafs look way better!
Digging how you get such fine results in the hot weather.
:surf:

:ganjamon:Kickin ass. Taking names.
Smoking flames.
:passitleft:

Yo Neiko,
That update was serious man.
:popcorn:
Your Plat G looks like she is a week ahead of mine and your leafs look way better!
Digging how you get such fine results in the hot weather.
:surf:

:ganjamon:Kickin ass. Taking names.
Smoking flames.
:passitleft:
Hi Stage :high-five:

Thanks for the kind words.
The Platinum G is fading hard this week. She'll be 70 days into flower this weekend when she comes down.
So how do you like the Platinum G cob? Anything I should do or do different than what you did?
I'd like you to do an update soon hey? I'm excited to see the ACE babies.

Good Sunday gang, I got a little update today. I harvested the Platinum Gorilla yesterday. The chore list is long today. I have 3 open spots in the tents so I'll be flipping the 2 In House Apricot Jelly's and I'll take a peek at the roots on the Neville's Haze x Malawi, that plant kinda scares me a little. She has a wild structure to her and may just have to flip her even if the roots aren't where I'd like them. Ok on to the pics:

Platinum Gorilla Harvest 69 Days

Bubba Hash Day 52

GDPupil Day 33

Thai Chi Day 33

Jamaican Day 21

A5 Haze x Malawi Day 7

I'm not sure what's going on with this leaf but it happened a couple days ago.

Enjoy your Sunday gang. Time to get busy it's the daughter's 29th birthday today too. Lots to do today!

Good Sunday gang, I got a little update today. I harvested the Platinum Gorilla yesterday. The chore list is long today. I have 3 open spots in the tents so I'll be flipping the 2 In House Apricot Jelly's and I'll take a peek at the roots on the Neville's Haze x Malawi, that plant kinda scares me a little. She has a wild structure to her and may just have to flip her even if the roots aren't where I'd like them. Ok on to the pics:

Platinum Gorilla Harvest 69 Days

Bubba Hash Day 52

GDPupil Day 33

Thai Chi Day 33

Jamaican Day 21

A5 Haze x Malawi Day 7

I'm not sure what's going on with this leaf but it happened a couple days ago.

Enjoy your Sunday gang. Time to get busy it's the daughter's 29th birthday today too. Lots to do today!
Very nice, mmmmm looks so greasy. Bet thats gonna be good, I may need to look into getting some of those seeds!

Great work Neikodog!

Everything looking proper as always bud! I look forward to seeing the Apricot Jelly's flowered out. That GDPupil is looking fantastic! Not a bad leaf in sight, nice shiny dark green leaves, and all of that frost bud! I am a little surprised yours is not showing any color. Even with it not being overly cold when I ran mine I got some decent pinks out of it. Have fun celebrating the daughter's birthday!

Everything looking proper as always bud! I look forward to seeing the Apricot Jelly's flowered out. That GDPupil is looking fantastic! Not a bad leaf in sight, nice shiny dark green leaves, and all of that frost bud! I am a little surprised yours is not showing any color. Even with it not being overly cold when I ran mine I got some decent pinks out of it. Have fun celebrating the daughter's birthday!
I did see some color in the sugar leaf coming but it doesn't show up in the pics. It's pretty dark purple showing. I've never really had a mostly purple plant. It's always traces of purple. I think the only purplish plant I've had was the BCP I didn't keep.

Back
Top Bottom