Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Yes! It's 5 days in the jar. I haven't sampled it yet, but have given a small nug to 2 people. I'll definitely give it a try tomorrow. I usually hold out for the mandatory 2 weeks, then split it up to set some back to sample every couple weeks to find it's sweet spot.

The BCP smells a bit like rotten fruit in the jar, not in a bad way, but when handled it's a cherry pastry all the way. It makes me smile every time I take a whiff. I can only imagine it'll get better in a couple weeks. Strawberry fields is in the jar too, and neither myself nor Mrs Cheese can identify that unique aroma it currently sports. It'll get sampled this weekend too.

Oh, and I have a panama(+) coming down tomorrow. It's f'n huge. 12 weeks + 3 days and hard as rocks. Still a few white pistils but I doubt it'd ever stop throwing them out and most of them are red with good trich production on the buds...I need the space
That's great! Sounds like you nailed it. If you wait until the Panama quits throwing pistols it'll probably hermie on ya. I'd take it now.

Update time. I was planning on taking the Platinum Gorilla today but looking closer I think I'd be better off giving her another week. I flipped the 1st ACE tester, the A5 x New Malawi Killer, the Neville's x NMK isn't quite ready yet.

Platinum Gorilla Day 63

Bubba Hash Day 45

GDPupil Day 29

Thai Chi Day 29

Jamaican Day 14

A5 x NMK

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your Sunday gang.

I think I have 4 beans left of the Bubba Hash, I'll have to run it again now. Lol
You can't go wrong with those. I have seeds I haven't run because this one is so good I didn't feel the need to find anything else. Bubba Hash usually doesn't last long when ACE restocks it. For a company known for it's sativas, they sure do produce some incredible indicas. Snow moon is another of their hashplants I recommend running too, it has an incredibly complex terpene profile, some of the best tasting weed I've grown.

For a company known for it's sativas, they sure do produce some incredible indicas. Snow moon

Yeeees buuddy. I liked the look of snow moon. Snow moon reminds me of my PCKxKC but more refined. My PCKxKC doesnt taste or smell like any other weed i have been around. Totally unique. I would recommend ....anything with ACE Orient express gets my attention. I think it is the China that tastes so unique, but I do not know for sure, could be the mix of heritage.
For now I am into the ACE sativas. Next year I dunno? See if the wife want a hash plant in the future?

but MAN! I do like the sativa plants, shhh dont tell the wifey.

Yeeees buuddy. I liked the look of snow moon. Snow moon reminds me of my PCKxKC but more refined. My PCKxKC doesnt taste or smell like any other weed i have been around. Totally unique. I would recommend ....anything with ACE Orient express gets my attention. I think it is the China that tastes so unique, but I do not know for sure, could be the mix of heritage.
For now I am into the ACE sativas. Next year I dunno? See if the wife want a hash plant in the future?

but MAN! I do like the sativa plants, shhh dont tell the wifey.
I've grown kali china and Orient Express and both were very good. I still get comments on the OE. That's why I'm really looking forward to the thai chi. I prefer sativas overall but I've found a few indicas that I really love. Bubba Hash is my favorite indica overall because it doesn't KO me and that taste is lovely.

I'm really impressed with the structure of Thai Chi. :love: I expected something more gangly. No heat damage on anything either! :) It made a mess of mine, but it's chop time anyway.

Nice stuff! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom