Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Just got home from work to find new babies :slide:

So far the Bangi Congo x Malawi, Zamaldelica x Ethiopian and 1 out of 2 Deadly Sativas are up. That was pretty quick considering I put them in dirt Tuesday evening. None of the seeds had split yet which is fantastic! I am hoping for some strong females. I'm still waiting on the Golden Tiger and the other Deadly Sativa.

The wife and I have tried the Lemon Paki x GG and it's a winner....damn it! I had to let it go because of the naners. Since I have dogs and hair is going to get on the flowers I always inspect each bud for hair with a lighted magnifying glass when I jar the buds, I found easily and removed about 100 naners from the LP x GG. I just can't deal with that. The buzz though is very happy and social, it feels like a really nice sativa and the taste is floral, similar to Congo. I definitely had a sativa phenotype.

Rats soup bud!....let us know when the others come up eh! wanna see u get at least one strong DS outta those two...Cheers Neiko....Oh ya btw , the two Thai Chi's and the two A5's are rockin in the #1's.
That's good to hear. They will be rock stars Duggs. Those 2 are some of my strongest veg plants. Both are some of the prettiest plants I've grown to date too. The stretch on the Thai Chi appears to have stopped now too. I'd say she stretched about 18-24". I'll be flipping the testers in another few days, as soon as the pots dry out. The Apricot Jellies want water every 2 days now so they gotta get in there too. It's going to be tough but they are going to have to wait for about 3 more weeks before I have room.

100 nanners? Well it seems whatever is in it it wasn't tested right before making the outcross. That's a full blown hermie. I'm sure you're gonna find a good replacement :thumb:

100 nanners? Well it seems whatever is in it it wasn't tested right before making the outcross. That's a full blown hermie. I'm sure you're gonna find a good replacement :thumb:
It wasn't tested at all. It was 1 seed that fell out of Doc's bag of Lemon Paki when we were in Jamaica. I guess his Gorilla Glue throws an occasional naner and it was the pollen donor. I took the seed hoping it would be something special. I knew this was a possibility. It too bad because the buzz is very nice. It's so happy.

By the way the wife and smoked the ultra dog fermented buds last night and holy sh*t is it strong. 2 hits was too much for her but she handled it well. I really love the ultra dog. It looks like I got lucky right off the bat. :thanks:

So you grew a herm seed... well now you know what happens :)

Enjoy the UD, it gets better with cure :passitleft:

I put up a bunch of detailed pics on my journal of the Cobatron. If you have any questions this weekend when building I can get you sorted out bud. I think the pics will explain most all of it.

I hear ya but that one was one I just had to run and I'm glad I did.

The other Deadly Sativa is now up, just waiting on the Golden Tiger. It would be nice to go 5 for 5 on the new seeds.
That deadly sativa sounds scary. I'm interested but not familiar with sativas would probably not go well if I partook lol.

That deadly sativa sounds scary. I'm interested but not familiar with sativas would probably not go well if I partook lol.
Just start slowly with Sativas. Take one hit and chill for a bit. See how you react. Then a bit later, micro dose again with another hit. Will give you a good indication on how you react to them and the dose you can or can't tolerate. Experiment as you smoke it more. Don't be afraid, just be cautious!

Van gave great advice, you can also try mixing some cbd with them too, that will take the sharp edges off.
I put up a bunch of detailed pics on my journal of the Cobatron. If you have any questions this weekend when building I can get you sorted out bud. I think the pics will explain most all of it.
I saw those, I can handle the wiring I just gotta figure out what I want to do with the controllers.

Yes! It's 5 days in the jar. I haven't sampled it yet, but have given a small nug to 2 people. I'll definitely give it a try tomorrow. I usually hold out for the mandatory 2 weeks, then split it up to set some back to sample every couple weeks to find it's sweet spot.

The BCP smells a bit like rotten fruit in the jar, not in a bad way, but when handled it's a cherry pastry all the way. It makes me smile every time I take a whiff. I can only imagine it'll get better in a couple weeks. Strawberry fields is in the jar too, and neither myself nor Mrs Cheese can identify that unique aroma it currently sports. It'll get sampled this weekend too.

Oh, and I have a panama(+) coming down tomorrow. It's f'n huge. 12 weeks + 3 days and hard as rocks. Still a few white pistils but I doubt it'd ever stop throwing them out and most of them are red with good trich production on the buds...I need the space

Back
Top Bottom