Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

The GG4 got chopped today!

As I have my brothers birthday tomorrow, tonight was the night. I finally had one of my best buddy’s over to help me on the harvest and This way I Could tell him a thing or Two, or three... or.. to my suprise he was really carefull and taking his time to shape This gorgeous herb. Harvest days... I wish I had one every day :p

This girl is by far the best grown Bud to date for me. She is nicely shaped and I kinda wish ive let her veg longer...

Her children (beans) Will be vegged as long as they need girl! Or well.. the ones I grow myself at least lol

Yep let them veg for big plants and big yield

Well that new led bulb ive put in the veg box is helping alot! this morning it has lots of lush green tops. So we were just short in light hehe. if the growant arrives i'll be trying to make the mars 300 work in that little veg box LOL

Congrats...pics or it didn't happen!

Wish your bro a happy birthday from all your buds here :theband:.

Gonna celebrate at my brothers house in a hour, this evening harvest pics will be uploaded:high-five::circle-of-love:

GG4 Harvest update 01-12-2018

So as you know yesterday was NewNew her time... She has been a joy to grow and i wish i vegged her longer. For a first attempt in the 10 Liter buckets im pretty proud how she came out. Ofcourse there are seeds in there so it wont be the highest quality possible, still looking at the frost i have no doubt she's gonna be a killer med.

Time to drewl:cheer:

This girl needs to dry up cause my entire house is smelling pretty heavy! i got the ventilator system of the house on high gear and still its to much to handle. If you enter the bedroom its like a smack in the face and a extra blanket:battingeyelashes:

Lets wish for a decent amount of seeds in the small buds ive left on her like the CBD. The Acapulco Gold had some more time to do before its chop time.

GG4 Harvest update 01-12-2018

So as you know yesterday was NewNew her time... She has been a joy to grow and i wish i vegged her longer. For a first attempt in the 10 Liter buckets im pretty proud how she came out. Ofcourse there are seeds in there so it wont be the highest quality possible, still looking at the frost i have no doubt she's gonna be a killer med.

Time to drewl:cheer:

This girl needs to dry up cause my entire house is smelling pretty heavy! i got the ventilator system of the house on high gear and still its to much to handle. If you enter the bedroom its like a smack in the face and a extra blanket:battingeyelashes:

Lets wish for a decent amount of seeds in the small buds ive left on her like the CBD. The Acapulco Gold had some more time to do before its chop time.

Awesome stuFF NS!! Looking mighty frosty on those GG4 nugs! Great job and your only improving from here!

Awesome stuFF NS!! Looking mighty frosty on those GG4 nugs! Great job and your only improving from here!

Thanks DM! i feel like i really am improving every single grow. Now i found out that i swiched to the flower nutes in stead of keep feeding them grow parts to... with the biobizz it was advised to keep giving some grow nutes to and i havent even tought about it... maybe it makes a huge difference with the plagron alg a mix to.

Beautiful! Gotta love the dankness. I have been lucky so far and have t had a challenge to the carbon filter. The wife will be in for a bit of a shock when I get a stinky one lol.

Looks delicious. Gotta get me some Gg.

Edit: love the 420mag shirt!

I have a industrial carbon filter( could not find a cheap other one at the time) and when the ventilators go off it takes about 5 minutes to stink up my bedroom, living room and bathroom... now in the drying box at my bedside its REALLY smelly when you open the bedroom door. It does makes me fall asleep happy hehe.

Thanks for the kind words, you all are so sweet:hug::circle-of-love::hug:

The shirt is my proud and i even wear it twice if there are stains in it, something i absolutely never do with other shirts. The goal is to have seven of them so i can wear them all week:drool::adore::kiss:

Awesome job those are gorgeous buds NS!

Thankx PW!! I am doing the best i can and there is a lot of room for improvement after every grow:high-five:

Goooood morning everyone.

Today i was suprised how the CBD like the extra light bulb! its buffing up out of the blue! Maybe later today i'll be checking if i can fit the new ventilator in right at the flower box and i have to think about how and when i will germ the autos and Chocolate Mint OG...

But first....Coffee:slide:

Back
Top Bottom