Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

For some reason my iPad is doing a lot of douple posts.
It is a delay in loading your post, you press the "Post reply" again.. And not until you refresh page... That is when you see your first.... Second... Third post...
I can blame bad Internet for that. So either that, your Ipad or the forum...

Gooood morning dear fam

Time to spread some awareness and proud. Yesterday a article caught my eyes. Luxembourgh will probably legalize the use of recreational marijuana. This is a HUGE step for europe and even tough The Netherlands isnt the number one in Cannabis tolerance anymore, It makes me really proud that Europe is slowly catching up. Imo this is the first of MANY European country's to come.

Lets all light one for Luxembourgh as we wish Legalizing will go fast for them

:420::passitleft:

That’s great news brother!

Let’s hope the good news spreads !

For some reason my iPad is doing a lot of douple posts.

I rather have all your posts double then nothing at all buddy:cool:

Hahaha that was highlarious guys.. thank you for that. Beautiful finish with her buddy.. she's so damn frosty and shiny. Making gorilla seeds proud! Could use more of a flush but great job man she was a gorgeous girl. Will look even better in the jars eh?:goodjob::drool::high-five:

Thanks Toasty, She is frosty indeed and the smell makes me go back to the cmog, its not the same smell, but absolutely as potent or beyond. Burping them gives me so much fun! Today i jarred the main top to. I could not be more happy with her at this stage. 11 more seeds came out yesterday and there are more to come when i crack the buds to smoke them there will be several mature seeds hidden in the tops im sure. Also the lower buds are maturing in the flower box so i should have alot of seeds in a week or two.

That’s great news brother!

Let’s hope the good news spreads !

Absolutely, a friend told me they are re-considering a law that legalize the entire Europe. If they do that, i'll be posting a pic of me celebrating that, heck maybe even a video:slide:

#legalize

A little Dutch legalizing news....:ganjamon:

Acually its Europe that is reconsidering the Cannabis laws. The Netherlands have come with a "concept" where they want to legalize for four years. The problem is that they are telling the people that want to, can go back to the backdoor sales policy of the coffeeshops now. In the beginning most States were pretty enthousiastic about this, Now they are all scetchy cause of the many rules and a max date of legalizing. Most states, including the coffeeshop owners are agains the temporary Legalizing of Cannabis. We all want a permanent solution as a massive population might me prisoned after that four years.

Now back to Europe...

This is a more serious approach they have been Brainstorming about. Europe can see the benefits of Canada, Uruguay and The legalized states in America. Also Luxembourgh isnt far behind as all ruling politic parties are in favour of passing this law. In Luxembourgh they have been told to take the "Canadian standards" and lets all cross fingers the entire Europe can cultivate open and free soon.

This kinda feel to me like free the nipple day... Its all nature and we should never ever be ashamed of who we are or what can heal us.

Lets all light one for a legal future

Back
Top Bottom