Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Good evening peeps,

Today the CBD Euphoria got Some attention, She got a good defoil cause man She is growing fast at This point! Also I took 6 cuttings to create Some lovely clones. I already know Some People who would like a Nice small cbd plant:cheer:

Nice, that CBD Euforia will make some nice oil.

Well cause I medicate all day Its Nice to throw in Some cbd to smoke to. Mostly I do 1/3 cbd or 1/4. That way I’m not always in the clouds.

Tough I Will make oil from it to Ofcourse :cheer:

Leggy thing! Your tying them down now but you'll need to hold them up later :).

Lets hope so! Ive taken the smaller brenches to take clones. This way the mommy doenst have to send all the energy to the smaller ones.

I’m thinking about putting the euphoria in the flower box and switch the cbd OG kush so it can mature it seeds in there. The reason is pure because of space issues... i need a bigger veg box LoL

You got a point there PW! i did get a little more space today on my screen.
It turned out my mom had a 24"monitor that she didnt use. Its a office thing with great resolution(full HD). That just made my day:circle-of-love:. Now i can see what my pics look like for sure! that old laptop gave it a different look.

This screen is so damn bright, im about to take my sunglasses out LOL

Have a lovely sunday Y'all. Im gonna search for a wireless keyboard and mouse:slide:

Good luck on your search! :goodluck:

She told me there was a keyboard at her home to... so Its a matter of time before i’m All set.

Now I have a dilemma... the Acapulco Gold looks good to harvest, tough If i let it go a little longer i Will probably make a fee hundred more seeds... and Thats wonderfull, but i need a smoke from her to....

So What to do? I am leaning towards the seeds...

Go for the seeds, then you'll have a lifetime supply of CG.
Acapulco gorilla lol. You are right, these seeds might be fire and If so, more seeds mean more supply of meds and trading. Woohooooo Lets try to get the max amount of seeds out of her. She is in need of Some support tough... #heavyseeds

Back
Top Bottom