Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Just use string or twine from the ceiling

Yeah that Will work. I got a bar from a clothting closet so I can tie them Up, really happy I made it part of the construction back then :)

I just bought some yo-yos and have been using on some of these monster colas in my tent right now! So far they are an amazing little tool to help keep them extra heavy buds staying upright !

Maybe they would be of assistance to you as well NS

Thats a great idea! Maybe I donate them to myself for christmas Hehe.

Found 14 mature seeds in the Acapulco Gold, after Some time and the question here I decided to go for max amount of seeds. Lets see How much seeds She can produce:yahoo:

Good morning you lovely cultivators!

Ive been so happy with my new monitor... its crazy that the next pics came right of my phone... but hey, that was got repaired to, and they all deserve a shot right? even trying to treat my hardware equal:rofl:

I would like to thank @beez0404 for your journal and all the seed hypes. Also the dome scedule is something i never tought about... NEVER had such green and lush clones:thanks:

Have a lovely monday everyone. I have the feeling i might end up catching up on the journals. #alittlemoreenergy

Nice looking buds, and I thought the pics were fine :).

Excellent trimming on those CBD nugs! When can we expect roots at the clones afterparty?

Thnx buddy! the GG4 didnt get her final manicaure yet, but she will be pretty to ^^

Had my heart dropping as wanted to try a kinda fresh GG4 nug i forgot the lid was on loose for burping... Besides my previous girl, my precious jar went down! Dank God it survived and the nugs are fine.

Sharp eye with the afterparty! i had much fun thinking if anyone would notice.

I expect roots within the week so max 5 days?

Back
Top Bottom