Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hi,
Great news about the wheelchair :cheer:
Hope they will find you a wheelchair friendly place.
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Good morning dear Birdy,

I'm sure they will. Now that the wheelchair is coming, they dont really have a choice but to find me a wheelchair friendly home. The name makes me see a picture of a house friendly greeting the wheelchair somehow LoL

Lets say i was in a funny creative mode lol.

So the Echo was made of my heart and im pretty sure i got a leaking valve. They are not allowed to tell you anything at the time since they aint cardio docs. With a little sound comparing its kinda easy to recognize. We will see, they didnt bring in the crash car so i think i'm ok for now LoL

Leaky valves are an easy fix. But it would explain some of your fatigue if it is indeed happening.
It most certainly will. Second of januari i have a appointment with the cardiologist. Till then i'm not planning on worries at all :) if its mayor they call me for sure :)

This evening i got a wireless keyboard and mouse from a friend. She tought i deserved a early christmas present and got me a fancy high quality set(keyboard and mouse). Even a luxurious mousepad was included(since when do they make that high grade? lol)

This made me feel so loved and with the screen i got from my mom, its almost a official office space now. All i need is a coffee machine and some contact cards;)

Gooooood morning everybody! How are you all doing today?

Everything is looking fantastic. The Acapulco is flowering perfectly and went over week 10 now. Seeds are taking the time to mature and they can :)

The cbd and GG4 are still producing more and more seeds so lets get those numbers going. The weekend will be checked(same as thursday) if they are ready to collect. The hard part for me? Waiting! how cool is it that i managed to get a buddy on thursday so we can see if something is ready to chop, the weekend i got plenty of time and after the weekend there is more time ^^

The clones are doing wonderfull. Just tap water in the bubbler and no hormone or rooting powder. This goes the natural way ^^ A little shot from the girls this morning.

Have a great day everyone and SMILE, people seem to like it when i do that :circle-of-love:
And what beautiful colour well done NS :passitleft:

And what beautiful colour well done NS :passitleft:

Thanks brother, no filter or anything... just raw material :thanks:

My ex’s mom gave me my mousepad at work. We broke up eight years ago, not I still love this mousepad. Lol
DB0D4585-8EBE-4491-8CAE-23F666DE87AA.jpeg

It looks like its been used properly:bravo: I fancy the "mousepad" even more:circle-of-love:

This set is a pretty decent microsoft set and im almost floating with my mouse and its scoller. lots of extra options and buttons so guess whats at hotket number 1? YES 420 magazine ofcourse:yahoo:

I LOVE IT

Yeah, high tech gear:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Wait until I am settled in.. Need me a keyboard too, so I can write normally.
Plants look awesome so concentrate on those, you have nothing to worry about as far as heart, it is like BB said.. Easy peasy and you are, all fixed up.

Nice clones but I still want a peek under the hood :). Congrats on the space-age workstation setup NS! Ease of use it what it's all about.

Ill make one tomorrow morning(when you are still sleeping). So far Only green stems No roots but Maybe tomorrow is my lucky root day?

That high tech space station is so used friendly... now I dont understand Why I have been using laptops for so long... am I now officially old?:rofl:

Yeah, high tech gear:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Wait until I am settled in.. Need me a keyboard too, so I can write normally.
Plants look awesome so concentrate on those, you have nothing to worry about as far as heart, it is like BB said.. Easy peasy and you are, all fixed up.

Its such a difference with the cheap versions I used to buy.

So far No worries, the town i’m At has the best Cardiologics in The Netherlands and the departement at the hospital is pretty fancy ive heard. Untill they tell me I got something to worrie I wont lol

Good morning everybody!

This morning i'll do a special tribute to my dear buddy @InTheShed . Tough his humor streches wider then most costlines, he also thinks about "under the skirt".How have i forgotten to take these pics before???

Anyway Goooood morning buddy, hands above the blanket;)

I'm on cloud 9 today.... Harvesting another plant, so I'm doing real well.
:slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Woooohooooooo Happy harvest buddy!:cheer::thumb::cheer:

What girl is coming down today? I'm about to walk my fluffy buddy and then water the girls. Also finding the best way to keep her up, maybe a blue pill?:laugh:

Last time I was up to visit my parents - who live in a rural area in the buckle of the Almerican Bible Belt, they were talking about the CBD store, and about people they know going in to buy pain creams and things. Never thought I would ever hear my parents have a positive comment to make about cannabis.

They may get home made topical cream for the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom