Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Untill they tell me I got something to worrie I wont lol
That was the good philosophy! I don't know your philosophy about keyboards yet except that you like them.
hands above the blanket;)
Lol how did you know I was in bed?
Not bad behavior, munchie behavior. They clean out the pantry every weekend!
They may get home made topical cream for the holidays.
Will they be highly surprised?

It is beautiful when you can change a person's ideas of cbd usage.
It helps when someone else tells them how good it is..
I am about to turn my dad's head on the whole cbd thinking and actually discuss going in business with my son :)

I have had ideas for years..
Was going to go into business with another member in Canada (think you know who)
I was actually talking to my son 2 years ago about growing together. So, my coffeeshop / canna store is going to be relocated. :cheer:

It truly is.. Just need to be legal first... But I can start in other ends and then be ready for the D day.
I am going to have my 420 mag wall with your nicks... Nothing else is not accepted :)

Last time I was up to visit my parents - who live in a rural area in the buckle of the Almerican Bible Belt, they were talking about the CBD store, and about people they know going in to buy pain creams and things. Never thought I would ever hear my parents have a positive comment to make about cannabis.

They may get home made topical cream for the holidays.

This is just lovely. More and more people start to see the medical benefits:adore: The more we learn the better we can spread and share the awareness. That cream might be a better present then they could have wished for.

At this point both my parents are on my cbd caps with a drip thc for the dad. Besides that its hard to let my soap ripe for 3-6 weeks as half of it is given away to all those going crazy for it:circle-of-love:

That was the good philosophy! I don't know your philosophy about keyboards yet except that you like them.

Lol how did you know I was in bed?

Not bad behavior, munchie behavior. They clean out the pantry every weekend!

Will they be highly surprised?

Yeah it is a good philosophy for sure hehe. I tought most of the fam was still on one ear as i am living several hours into the future :smokin: The behavior might save you a foodpoision since nothing gets old in there;)

It is beautiful when you can change a person's ideas of cbd usage.
It helps when someone else tells them how good it is..
I am about to turn my dad's head on the whole cbd thinking and actually discuss going in business with my son :)

Oh My gosh! That would be so lovely and i am sure its a wicket place in no time:high-five:

I have had ideas for years..
Was going to go into business with another member in Canada (think you know who)
I was actually talking to my son 2 years ago about growing together. So, my coffeeshop / canna store is going to be relocated. :cheer:

Wherever you locate it, its a bucket list for me:yahoo:

It truly is.. Just need to be legal first... But I can start in other ends and then be ready for the D day.
I am going to have my 420 mag wall with your nicks... Nothing else is not accepted :)

That wall is gonna be the new price in the contests. 1st place gets a plane ticket to the birdy wall, including a high tea:cheer::thumb:

Virtual hangout and anyone close can come... Cheap airfare from UK ;)
Anyone else further away, will stay in my guest room :)

Can i get a live tablet screen to say high to every customer from here? that would be so funny:rofl:

This is just lovely. More and more people start to see the medical benefits:adore: The more we learn the better we can spread and share the awareness. That cream might be a better present then they could have wished for.

At this point both my parents are on my cbd caps with a drip thc for the dad. Besides that its hard to let my soap ripe for 3-6 weeks as half of it is given away to all those going crazy for it:circle-of-love:

Yeah it is a good philosophy for sure hehe. I tought most of the fam was still on one ear as i am living several hours into the future :smokin: The behavior might save you a foodpoision since nothing gets old in there;)

Oh My gosh! That would be so lovely and i am sure its a wicket place in no time:high-five:

Wherever you locate it, its a bucket list for me:yahoo:

That wall is gonna be the new price in the contests. 1st place gets a plane ticket to the birdy wall, including a high tea:cheer::thumb:

Can i get a live tablet screen to say high to every customer from here? that would be so funny:rofl:
You are going to be soooo close...

I doubt I will tell my parents that I grew the plants. That will give them anxiety.
That can be a secret as long as they use it if needed. ;)

Looking good NS:)

Loving all your pics! I hope you have a super duper day :hug::nomo:

Heya sis:cheer:

I’m doing good. Decided to go for a second hand pc so I can upgrade slowly when needed. HDMI and a good WiFi are Key and there might be a interesting one close.

Hope the belly calms down for ya:welldone::hug::circle-of-love:

You are going to be soooo close...

You bet! I’m at the point of creating a Nice savings piggy for a trip... :slide:

Acapulco Gold Update day 74 of flower 13-12-2018

So this is becomming more fun every day! the AG is getting so fat that i had to support her. There i was thinking it was impossible to grow big buds out of a small box. Well she is proving me wrong!

Sorry for the blurple, i only had my phone at the moment and the flash just doesnt do it for me in the box.

I've never seen a plant tied up with Cat5 cable before! Nice hack :). That plant is packing on the bulk NS, and those seeds are going to make growing a lot less expensive!
haha if i would do that, i'dd grab the cat6 ;) but nah this is some garden stuff. rubber-ish with iron core in it for easy bends and soft to the girls:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom