Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Little seed update... The CBD OG Kush x Alaskan Thunderfuck got searched the most. So far these are the seeds -32 "reserved" seeds.

The pic below is actually with a GG4 X ATF on the right side. Those GG4's are slightly bigger overall.

Those seeds look fantastic NS! Great work on bringing them to maturity can’t wait to see the offspring from them!

It depends PW, Some can be ready while the entire top isnt mature... sometimes half a top is mature.. Its all new to me. The fresh tucking is something i try to avoid. Most of these came from the buds i am curing. The small buds are still maturing in there. GG4 is ahead in bud development.... tough she makes bigger seeds... Who knows... maybe days maybe a week?

The acapulco looks like she can go a week or 1.5 to before she is mature... maybe even longer? today is day 75(over here its actually 76 lol) The future looks seedy:p

Those seeds look fantastic NS! Great work on bringing them to maturity can’t wait to see the offspring from them!

Thnx DM , I really wish there was a big greenhouse ready for me to show off.... You will def see the offspring in different episodes next year, It should be a multitasking journal for 2019 to i think?

Great baby pics! That stash of seeds just saved you about 250 euros!
If not more... over here its pretty standard to pay abour 35 euro for 3 seeds.. fast count of the cbd is 70... So its over 800 already(not exactly but im tired LoL) and i didnt count the GG4 or AG seeds :p

Cool, hope ya end up with tons of seed.

I cant get enought of finding them so seed on girls, seed on:smokin:

I'm off to bed boys and girls.

Had bad news, bended my mood by paying attention to the girls... ended up feeling santa....

Time for that one ear to lay down on the pillow and my head to rest on top of that:hmmmm:

Anyone on night-time-fort-watch? Keep an eye out for aggresive bats:rofl:

Thnx PW i kinda did. Last order at a seedshop here in the netherlands i ordered a eyemask and earplugs... they were everywhere when i woke up hehe. I did sleep pretty good so yay.

All girls are doing good, AG is looking happy and fat. CBD euphoria looks ready to flower and the clones seem healthy to. They will be getting some new water today.

Every day i tuck a few seeds here and there and it really is fun to do. I forgot the bets for amount of seeds hehe.

Little seed update... The CBD OG Kush x Alaskan Thunderfuck got searched the most. So far these are the seeds -32 "reserved" seeds.

The pic below is actually with a GG4 X ATF on the right side. Those GG4's are slightly bigger overall.

They look great Ns very nice looking dinosaur looking seeds . Proud of you bro.

Lol gotta love it when stuff is going well!

Absolutely bro, after all the stunned, gnatted,thrips and overwatering girls... This is a Nice change :)

LoL!
Why does it always make me nervous tho!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly that to! I always feel like I am missing out on something when Everything just does his thing. In This round it was the pollen. Little Did they know I Didnt matter hehehehe

They look great Ns very nice looking dinosaur looking seeds . Proud of you bro.

Thnx brother, these seeds make me feel real good and proud:green_heart:

Woot woot hey gang posted a pic today of my now sick looking ww x atf. What causes plants to burn or what causes them to eat themselves and cause dry crispy touch and crumble rh high temps 79f rh 60-70% I dunno boyz

Back
Top Bottom