Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

It depends PW, Some can be ready while the entire top isnt mature... sometimes half a top is mature.. Its all new to me. The fresh tucking is something i try to avoid. Most of these came from the buds i am curing. The small buds are still maturing in there. GG4 is ahead in bud development.... tough she makes bigger seeds... Who knows... maybe days maybe a week?

The acapulco looks like she can go a week or 1.5 to before she is mature... maybe even longer? today is day 75(over here its actually 76 lol) The future looks seedy:p
Good morning afternoon NS! All this talk about seeds and great pics of them the past couple days must have done something to my stash. Yesterday I was going through one of my jars of Sour Diesel and I was cleaning up some of the stems before bagging for long term storage. To my surprise, look what I found!
Sour D Seedc.jpg

I wonder if maybe one of your seeds somehow got into my jar. Hmm...... :eek:

Before i awnser you guys i would like to thank you all for showing up so much! Last days i have had alot of negative news that made me run every corner of my brain... Focussing on the girls and my fam here really does makes me calm, clear minded and loved! Thank you all for that:love:

Lol a proud papa at that!

Absolutely PW, the only way i would be rpoud to tell you:reading420magazine:

Woot woot hey gang posted a pic today of my now sick looking ww x atf. What causes plants to burn or what causes them to eat themselves and cause dry crispy touch and crumble rh high temps 79f rh 60-70% I dunno boyz

Coming your way after my update buddy, got some good pics and alot of work done:high-five:. We will get that girl to pray upwards for ya again buddy #younevergrowalone:hug:

Good morning afternoon NS! All this talk about seeds and great pics of them the past couple days must have done something to my stash. Yesterday I was going through one of my jars of Sour Diesel and I was cleaning up some of the stems before bagging for long term storage. To my surprise, look what I found!
Sour D Seedc.jpg

I wonder if maybe one of your seeds somehow got into my jar. Hmm...... :eek:

Gratz on the bean brother! I can remember throwing it your way, tough i could try... who knows how far the wind can carry it:surf:

Morning NS!

Morning Bear, Punctual as always:bravo:

A nice update is coming guys.... I need a minute or 5 to write it out:battingeyelashes:

So like i menioned before... a few negative messages and i got emotional, worried and anxy... So ive been checking the Seeds, Cleaning the grow and flower box, added the CBD euphoria to the Flower box, Laminated the 420 Sticker cause i am afraid it would turn bad Lol. Also a Brooklyn Sunrise Auto has been planted.

The idea behind the two grow mediums is that this is a auto seed... so no transplants. That means i dont want to start it to hot, and dont want it to drewl out in 6 weeks either. Now i created a small pocket of seedling soil(i wetted it later dont worrie) and surrounding that is the Biobizz mix. Lets see how they do on this combination. After a week or two the roots should be hitting the different soil for sure and i wonder if i can notice any difference in the brooky.

This girl is the jar filler of the new year, i am telling you guys.

Then the box cleaning and ventilator upgrade. Its easy to adjust the ventilator place, but i want the tornado idea going so that its always steady.. not a real one ofcourse... a micro effect of that.

Then a little pic update of the Acapulco Gold... She is enjoying all this time given to her and she has no intention of beeing ready this week i guess. what do you guys thing?

Ofcourse i am closely following the seeds maturing... and now i got a sneak preview of them getting fat..

And finally the new group formation pic....

Lets hope the CBD Euphoria shows us how happy a plant in my box can be. At least she can peak how to get frosty like her sisters:slide:

All this work worn me off a little so i'm gonna smoke a fatty and be proud i could switch a negative and depri morning to something to be proud of:circle-of-love:

The most place i feel home is right here

Gratz on the bean brother! I can remember throwing it your way, tough i could try... who knows how far the wind can carry it:surf:
Maybe Santa Bean delivered it :D

You know what they say about the first thing to go! Lol

Everything i say can and will be used against me in the court of law.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Icemann420 just dropped a BSA as well! Maybe the BSA thread will get some BSA plants again :).

I hope you cleaned that fan well, or you're going to be in the seed business again!

Sorry to hear about the negativity happening with you. I'm glad you can lighten your soul with your plants and your crew here. :circle-of-love:

Oooh you reminded me to post in the bsa journal to. Thnx buddy! The ventilator is out of there and if you scroll up you see a brand new wall ventilator at the height of the medium:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom