Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Congrats on the MotM nomination. NS!:bravo:

Hey buddy,

I'm so sorry to hear that things aint really rolling smoothly over there. What i read true the story is that you got mad at yourself for letting it get to you. Its so hard when that happens to step back and look at it objectively. Easyer said then done. One thing i need to point out is if you ever have those lake feelings again, call me. My number will be in you message box. You are such a worthy soul and like many other great humans you have not even the slightest idea of how great i think of you. Thats not a blame buddy, taking care of yourself and beeing kind is a day to day struggle for me to.

Whatever happens, your wife has your back i am sure and you have her's in the end. Dont let a negative evening come between that strong relationship you have build over the years.

I love you like my brother Joe, And keep your head up, you are worth it:hug::circle-of-love::hug:

I know im Not alone bro , just when I sink I feel Liek here I am so mad I don’t want to fight that I would rather say here beat me to I die . I just feel Liek I have no fight left at times . Even today wife message me now at work hey do you want me to go still or by self . It adds to for fuck sakes . I don’t care I said.

First are you still going ?

I sadly yes

Can I come still or not

I don’t care

Ok just wanted to see if see if you wanted space still

Me -I don’t fucking care

Her -ok

Only reason why I want to go to see Cali. If you guys saw my bosses little girl and knew there story she is a angel .
Plus someone is making edibles apparently I need to get ducked up I feel like lol

@Kingjoe83 i used to be like that, road rage is real. So many idiots out there, at the end of the day all we really have is the ones we love. Just take care of your home life and let the idiots do what they do. Karma is a real MF'r and will deal with the idiots.

Yeah it takes time to learn it .

First is being aware I think ?

Second is just say god forgives you and turn music up ?

Oh and breath half the time I feel like I forget to breathe ?

The way I see it is stuff happens we have little control over (idiots) just concentrate on what you can control.
True .

Thanks guys for the talk let’s move on now

More talk about NS and his amazing seeds and I get to try them some day again lol

Thanks fam:passitleft:

Congrats on the MotM nomination. NS!:bravo:

Thank you so much Beez, When i started this multitasking thing i just needed to get my focus on and be busy. Slowly its becomming my lifestyle and i am able to help quite some people in need. What else can i wish for? well this nomination obviously:drool:

Morning NS!

Bloom tent harvested already. Yeild is low, but oh well. On to the next batch. :)

Hope you have a great day!

Gooood morning Bear, Happy harvest brother:cheer::slide::cheer:

It's not always about the full jar. My harvests have been 7 gram of some plants... At first you want to cry and then you realise the complete cycle was there, you managed it and now its a matter of tuning up (and tripple the pot seize in my case lol) You got this:high-five:

True .

Thanks guys for the talk let’s move on now

More talk about NS and his amazing seeds and I get to try them some day again lol

Thanks fam:passitleft:

Roger that bud, The future is bright. Creating my own seeds.. who knew i had it in me. Cant i just order 2 planes? one over usa and one over Canada and then just freefall everywhere:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ok ive been smoking GG4 and it makes me Goofy! A piece of me that i've put away for way to long!

#beansforpeace

I'll get a few seeds from the Chem 91 but looks like it was pollinated by the Xmas Bud.

Was the Xmas bud the Mutated one? somehow i am attracted to those little different girls(and guys). I got some DNA issues to, maybe that's it?:hmmmm:

Gooood morning Bear, Happy harvest brother:cheer::slide::cheer:

It's not always about the full jar. My harvests have been 7 gram of some plants... At first you want to cry and then you realise the complete cycle was there, you managed it and now its a matter of tuning up (and tripple the pot seize in my case lol) You got this:high-five:
It’s all an experiment for me. There were pieces of this grow that went well: successful use of the screen, managing the flip in one tent while creating the clones for the other space. Luckily, I’m not hurting for meds, so it will all work out fine. And it may not be much of a harvest, but it’s a bit of variety. :)

Yes the Xmas Bud from open pollination shows 10%-20% mutations, I culled the mutants so hopefully there won't be as many next run. They did look cool though!

They looked so cool! I do remember then :)

It’s all an experiment for me. There were pieces of this grow that went well: successful use of the screen, managing the flip in one tent while creating the clones for the other space. Luckily, I’m not hurting for meds, so it will all work out fine. And it may not be much of a harvest, but it’s a bit of variety. :)

Quality over quantity, Thats the spirit. I’m Sure Those jars get filled soon enough!

NS your a lifer here buddy

Here is a link to mars hydro contest in case you haven’t heard ?

Their new white light tech board they are launching.

Check it out ?

Mars Hydro new light SP series is now looking for tester!

I Didnt knew about This! You see, we help eachother:high-five: glad I Could make you feel slightly better buddy!

Back
Top Bottom