Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

No, my painting skills are not great. I made decals using clip-art, photoshop, and playing with different Fonts in Word. Then I printed them out using my inkjet printer on "Waterslide Paper". It's pretty cool stuff that allows you to make just about any decal you desire.

Maybe someday we will see a "Spirit Genetics" pipe ;).

No, my painting skills are not great. I made decals using clip-art, photoshop, and playing with different Fonts in Word. Then I printed them out using my inkjet printer on "Waterslide Paper". It's pretty cool stuff that allows you to make just about any decal you desire.

Maybe someday we will see a "Spirit Genetics" pipe ;).

Hey Thats a good vision brother, inwas going true my head with paper, but the thickness Didnt make sense to me. The waterslide paper is awesome!

Goooood morning everyone,

How is everyone doing? Just got the 24 hours testing kit they have for the heart. I wonder If something Will Come out of that.

The girls seem to be fine, No sprout grom the BSA yet so Lets hope tomorrow it shows itself.

The CBD Euphoria seem to show the first hairs, tough Its early to say.

Whats everyone Up to today?

Goooood morning everyone,

How is everyone doing? Just got the 24 hours testing kit they have for the heart. I wonder If something Will Come out of that.

The girls seem to be fine, No sprout grom the BSA yet so Lets hope tomorrow it shows itself.

The CBD Euphoria seem to show the first hairs, tough Its early to say.

Currently waiting to see if I'm working today...
:nomo:

If the builder doesn't pull a bank draw to pay me & the crew to plumb the house, I may be staying home to make gummies all day. LoL
:thumb:

I am trying to get my coco made up and charged and flushed and all that fun stuff already transplanted my cherry bomb from
14 days in canna coco to coco coir .

Once my lights come on I got lots of work I’ve decided to run 7 - 1.5 gal pots fabric in my 3x3 that can have about 200-300 watts in there . See what I can pull pour out of hat .

Now to buy more mycros and finishing charging coco.

Gummies sound fun Preston .

One day soon I need to get my arse in gear and try newtys kool aid ones . I think it could be fun times to come .

What is NS up to ?

Good Morning!!
You know, being retired, yet living in a house with 6 adults, I sometimes look forward to Mondays when all the kids leave for work. Kinda nice and quiet here just me and the wifey :).

Hey, how are those clones coming along? Any roots visible yet?

Jeez did I get behind or what? Just to show that I'm not cheating:
What is your fuse 20 amp you are running it on have you checked to make sure your not overloading it ?
It's a 60a breaker for the garage and so far so good :thumb:.
Here's a couple pics of the one I made from Sour Diesel plant. Still working on the one from BlackBerry Fire.
Gorgeous!
Thanks guys! Well, yes I do have a DIY- the link is in my signature.
Even better! Great tutorial BL :).
Just got the 24 hours testing kit they have for the heart. I wonder If something Will Come out of that.
Let's hope it's only something good :goodluck:.
Figuring out how wifi access points work :).

Morning guys!

Yesterday got a little crazy. Its not polite to ask you how you all are doing and then ignore the whole place;) This morning i'm waking up with the lovely CBD OG Kush and at this point my second cup of coffee. The BSA has popped above ground (pics later today i have a appointment soon). And the clones are "ok" some small roots are comming, but i also see yellowing. Lets see what happens :)

Currently waiting to see if I'm working today...
:nomo:

If the builder doesn't pull a bank draw to pay me & the crew to plumb the house, I may be staying home to make gummies all day. LoL
:thumb:

So did you end up working buddy? Hope you got payed to. It's a shame if proffesional relationships get a sharp edge because of money. #gummiesforsale ;)

I am trying to get my coco made up and charged and flushed and all that fun stuff already transplanted my cherry bomb from
14 days in canna coco to coco coir .

Once my lights come on I got lots of work I’ve decided to run 7 - 1.5 gal pots fabric in my 3x3 that can have about 200-300 watts in there . See what I can pull pour out of hat .

Now to buy more mycros and finishing charging coco.

Gummies sound fun Preston .

One day soon I need to get my arse in gear and try newtys kool aid ones . I think it could be fun times to come .

What is NS up to ?

I was up to appointments in the hospital buddy. had a 24 hour Cardio check. They just put some stickers on ya and monitor the heartbeat and so. All to rule out problems, we aint searching for them hehe. After the journey i was so beat that i kinda lacked in everything i had planned. No biggie... i had a nice gaming evening :high-five:

Good Morning!!
You know, being retired, yet living in a house with 6 adults, I sometimes look forward to Mondays when all the kids leave for work. Kinda nice and quiet here just me and the wifey :).

Hey, how are those clones coming along? Any roots visible yet?

I can imagine Beez! Personal i cant handle so many people around cause of low energy levels, tough sometimes i wish i had a roommate or so. Not that my house is big enough for that, but you get the point hehe.
Some roots are visible, tough they are small. I'm thinking of planting them into the medium cause they are getting yellow. From the medium they have more feeds and i think they should be going better once ive put them in there. Maybe the dome has been on there to much?? Pic is comming up later today.

Congrats to one of our MOTM candidates for December :). Well done NS!

Thanks Brother, It's a Honour to be nominated. For me its like the Oscars:yahoo::adore: Not about the winning, the nomination give's me alot of recognition.

MotM nomination, not too shabby NS!

Well thank you PW, I do what i can... thankfully people like it:battingeyelashes:

Morning Afternoon NS! Just pretending to work for another week until my holiday break.

HAha pretend on bud, Holidays around the corner:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::surf:

Jeez did I get behind or what?

Let's hope it's only something good :goodluck:.

Figuring out how wifi access points work :).

I feel behind in almost every journal so dont worrie:circle-of-love: The cardio test is to rule out, so no worries yet.

Do you mean a wifi extending device setup? I might be able to walk you true it? Let me know if you need some help:high-five:

Well glad to see you bad up and swinging NS .

Have a good day and gaming is fun sometimes but I get bored easily now adaya on them. Lol

Looks like I missed a lot when I leave for a week LOL

Awesome pics, first of all:) I’m really looking forward to your new grow!! I hope things are improving for you my friend. Congrats on your MOTM nom, it was pretty easy for me this month since your a real life mentor of the month for me:hug:

This guy right here, sends me inspirational morning voice messages daily just to cheer me up and motivate me for the day. He’s always there when I need a listening ear. He listens and watches me cry sometimes and has helped me through some of my darkest days this past few months! He would send anyone the shirt on his back or the last bean in his bag. Thanks for being one of my besties! Love you dude #twinnies :kiss:

Hey Thats a good vision brother, inwas going true my head with paper, but the thickness Didnt make sense to me. The waterslide paper is awesome!
Hey NS, if you want to see how that water-slide paper works, I just updated the tutorial with some pics of the decals.

Do you mean a wifi extending device setup? I might be able to walk you true it? Let me know if you need some help:high-five:
Yeah, wireless bridge AP's. Finally got it sorted once I found out the modem didn't have a built-in router and then the router I dug out of a box was throttling the bandwidth 90% ;). I found a slighty newer one in a different box and all is well! Thanks for the offer :thanks:. Coverage on these things is great!
Hey NS, if you want to see how that water-slide paper works, I just updated the tutorial with some pics of the decals.
Heading over to check that out. Thanks BL!

Looks like I missed a lot when I leave for a week LOL

Awesome pics, first of all:) I’m really looking forward to your new grow!! I hope things are improving for you my friend. Congrats on your MOTM nom, it was pretty easy for me this month since your a real life mentor of the month for me:hug:

This guy right here, sends me inspirational morning voice messages daily just to cheer me up and motivate me for the day. He’s always there when I need a listening ear. He listens and watches me cry sometimes and has helped me through some of my darkest days this past few months! He would send anyone the shirt on his back or the last bean in his bag. Thanks for being one of my besties! Love you dude #twinnies :kiss:
Yeah he has stepped up for sure even back door pm s for words of encouragement agreed

Back
Top Bottom