Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Well glad to see you bad up and swinging NS .

Have a good day and gaming is fun sometimes but I get bored easily now adaya on them. Lol

Thnx buddy, its a EMG test of my arm nerves tomorrow and i'm off for the week. To bad they kept the nasty for the last lol. Gaming for me means joining friends online. The first time i bought a PS3 was because of that earpiece and the ability to communicate with eachother. Till today i dont game alone, Only with friends.

Just take your time catching up, no stress. It’s not like we’re going anywhere. :)

Hey, if you go i just follow to check the breadcrums;)

Looks like I missed a lot when I leave for a week LOL

Awesome pics, first of all:) I’m really looking forward to your new grow!! I hope things are improving for you my friend. Congrats on your MOTM nom, it was pretty easy for me this month since your a real life mentor of the month for me:hug:

This guy right here, sends me inspirational morning voice messages daily just to cheer me up and motivate me for the day. He’s always there when I need a listening ear. He listens and watches me cry sometimes and has helped me through some of my darkest days this past few months! He would send anyone the shirt on his back or the last bean in his bag. Thanks for being one of my besties! Love you dude #twinnies :kiss:

My gosh sis, These things are done because i am a hyper sensitive person. That means i pick up alot of vibes... Connecting so much with you is a real wise journey to me. You are a true openminded and loving soul. Did you ever notice the greatest men (and woman!) suffer the most depressions and lonelyness?

We are all here to be a family, to me thats in the good and bad. Cry,laugh,shout... but keep communicating. Those shoulders of mine are really bones and skin, but they can hold more then you think:cool:

If i made one persons day a little bit better, my day is better for 50%. Onelove dear sis:green_heart:

The world needs more Natural Spirits!

I'm not sure if i could handle another me, one of me is impatient enough i think!:rofl: Thank you for the compliment tought buddy, you guys make me emotional! (had a few heavy conversations today so that helps to hehe).

Hey NS, if you want to see how that water-slide paper works, I just updated the tutorial with some pics of the decals.

Thank you so much for updating that:yahoo: I'll be checking it out soon buddy!
:thanks:

Yeah, wireless bridge AP's. Finally got it sorted once I found out the modem didn't have a built-in router and then the router I dug out of a box was throttling the bandwidth 90% ;). I found a slighty newer one in a different box and all is well! Thanks for the offer :thanks:. Coverage on these things is great!

Heading over to check that out. Thanks BL!

Its kinda hard to find that old pieces they called routers in the past hehe. I'm happy it works and if you need some nerdy-ness you know where to find me. At wednesdays and thursday mornings i'm at my nerdy mode(im no morning person so this might not be true).

Yeah he has stepped up for sure even back door pm s for words of encouragement agreed

Hey, there is more then enough love for more then one person right? If you need me, i am here. Been true alot, didnt lose my mojo... still fighting every day so warrior to warrior, You have no clue how much the enemy is afraid of you;)

Seeing my journal this active and the fact that i can help people out in different ways just makes me a happy spirit! The seeds, the talks, the oils, the growing... Its my oxigen and i am breathing more of it every day.

To thank you all for the wonderfull meetings i have some sad moisty clones(no worries, 5/6 will make it i think). and the BSA has popped!!:cheer::cheer::cheer: I made a pic in the morning so tomorrow will already be a difference.\

The clones had the dome on them 24/7. There was a small gap to ventilate but it looks like they have been to wet and then to burned... Nurse spirit to the rescue!

Fresh blood! This little girl looks strong for her second day:Namaste:

Attachments

• 8F8A671E-57A8-4745-9749-01F2B26B826F.jpeg
    8F8A671E-57A8-4745-9749-01F2B26B826F.jpeg
    589.4 KB · Views: 33
  • BFC2F796-2C75-47C1-85E6-E2145CCCB207.jpeg
    BFC2F796-2C75-47C1-85E6-E2145CCCB207.jpeg
    560.5 KB · Views: 32
Woohoo Lets get This auto to the top:yahoo:

At This point I am at the hospital waiting for them to put Some needles in my arm and send electric stimulations true it.

Somehow i’m Not really in the mood for that hehe

Woohoo Lets get This auto to the top:yahoo:

At This point I am at the hospital waiting for them to put Some needles in my arm and send electric stimulations true it.

Somehow i’m Not really in the mood for that hehe
Sending good vibes your way....
:hug:

:passitleft:

Thnx buddy, i'm ok. The test wasnt that much fun and my body is somewhat tired, but in Januari i get the results and the cardiac results to. Lets hope we start this year with some good news?

The girls are doing good. Brooky is about a thumb top high and she looks lush and healthy. The clones not so... the cap was on there for to long so some probably wont make it. Tough i didnt had space in my plans for them yet... they will be potted later this evening. Some small roots have showed themself and its time to get their feeding seedling soil.

The Acapulco Gold is doing great, Today she hit day 80 of flower. She is running this long cause of the seeds and the little foxtails are starting to appear. Should i harvest it and accept less seed from the bigger buds? not sure what i should do here...

The little seed factory's seem to do fine. I'm not so sure anymore that all the buds are pollinated as they dont seems to fatten up. More patience might do the trick here. Somehow there is a feeling things run a little slower in my tiny box, Could that be the case?

So the clones needed some love... After transplanting them in seedling soil, i found out the paper in between the laminated sheet got wet. Probably ive cut it to far. This made it a little messy. Combine that with a dome that was on there 24/7 and you get a moisty condition. Lets hope these 5 will pull true as they had little root structure beginning. To show how bad the other two looked, it added a pic.

Bummer you lost 2!

It's ok. There aint space for 5 either. My christmass spirit tells me i'll find the right persons around to give away to. And if not... Well lets not go there yet. Not sure how i should fit in 5 plants while i only have 4 spaces in the flower box hahaha.

I’ve only done the produce bag method, so I didn’t realize there was anything sticky for the clones to get stuck too.

I'm not sure what you mean? You mean the clones have not enough roots to obtain and hold water?

I'm not sure what you mean? You mean the clones have not enough roots to obtain and hold water?
I haven’t used a cloned, home make or otherwise. I thought you had the silicon pucks that the cutting fit into. It looks like your holding the cutting in place with tape or something.

I haven’t used a cloned, home make or otherwise. I thought you had the silicon pucks that the cutting fit into. It looks like your holding the cutting in place with tape or something.

ah like that. I laminated a sheet and put a paper in between to close off from light as roots dont like that. then ive cut 6 slices in it where i "clam" them into. That worked fine the last time i remember, but those sillicone plugs sounds like heaven:rolleyes:

I just looked them up, they are called cloning collars. But based on a pic I pulled up, they should be easy to make out of foam from a hardware supply store. Or a pool noodle, but I’m not sure that translates into English well. Lol
B92D4901-ED81-45BB-8428-27CD323B784B.jpeg
I understood that just perfectly good thinking bro ✊

My clones rooted in dirt alone.. just make sure the medium doesn't stay too wet or dry and keep spraying them a few times a day to keep rh up. The clones may look like they are dying but they will be rooting like crazy. Hope all the tests point to something they haven't before and the 'doctors' will be able to get you the help you need buddy!:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom