Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Once I get back I have to start packing for my move.

Ohh exiting, and a little scary i can imagine. are you exited? This new place is further away from the city right?

Sounds like the only steam you were letting off came from the tea you spilled! I hope you're okay and feeling better about the doctors you have working with you. I thought you found one you liked?

Hehe its was a real quick response, normally the type that dislocates joints. But hey, i didnt :p The tea actually dripped some on macho's fur. If he ever had problems because of that i would not forgive myself :O Tough it didnt happen and he was waving his tail like we were doing some sort of game... silly dog:p
I think num num but that’s just me :passitleft:

I'll be chopping her today:Namaste:

That sucks! Nothing gets the adrenaline and endorphins flowing quite like a quick scare.

Man i didnt even knew i was still so fast hahahahaha. Good for my selfesteem haha.

How are you guys doing?

Even when I take a year off after this run I will always be here to say high and learn and help where I can to the best that I can .

Knowing penny is moving closer to anyone ; well they should be honoured and blessed enough @Derbybud ain’t you close ?

Lucky two freakin legends together at once ✊

Even when I take a year off after this run I will always be here to say high and learn and help where I can to the best that I can .

Knowing penny is moving closer to anyone ; well they should be honoured and blessed enough @Derbybud ain’t you close ?

Lucky two freakin legends together at once ✊

One problem here... you went from 1-2 months to a year sabbatical... what happend? You do know i cant let you quit growing for a year.....you're to good for that buddy:hug::high-five:

Derby is pretty close yes.

That should be nice right? The only thing i am missing is a grow buddy close to exchange toughts, moments and nugs. On the other hands its kinda safe to have everyone a few hours away :battingeyelashes: Is there another house for rent there?:cheer:

I'll be making a treehouse then:laugh:

It's kinda crazy to hear you have enough houses for rent. We suffer a great shortage of rental houses, My illness aside i have 8 years on the waiting list and i'm like 30th on the list for a 1 bedroom appartment. Now that the wheelchair is comming i need a other house cause the ramp wont fit. The townhall should get me the urgency but they wont.

Its hard to realise you aint a person but a statistic to most of the company's. I guess the computer thinks its all good ;)

Cant we all buy up a village?:circle-of-love:

Well they did, and where there are people working, mistakes can be made. The problem is that they dont take the responsebility in my case to help me to a suitable house that i can live in including my wheelchair. The "solution" they came up with is gonna cost me lots of money and at least 3 months.... Not sure why i should be fighting so hard for it tough.

Sometimes i wish i had the financial option to buy a house and not have to depend on the government so much.. Ah well... accept and breathe....

It's time i pick up my meditations and reiki self healing again. Who knows where it can bring me.

you guys told me to stay positive so i'm doing my best here ;) Besides this issue... there is a gorgeous brooklyn sunrise auto not even a week old, the clones dont show further problems and the Acapulco Gold will be chopped today.

There are defineatly things i can focus on to find some joy and relaxation. Combine that with some meditations i have planned.... It should be all fine in the end. Patience has never been my strong side:p

It's kinda crazy to hear you have enough houses for rent. We suffer a great shortage of rental houses, My illness aside i have 8 years on the waiting list and i'm like 30th on the list for a 1 bedroom appartment. Now that the wheelchair is comming i need a other house cause the ramp wont fit. The townhall should get me the urgency but they wont.

Its hard to realise you aint a person but a statistic to most of the company's. I guess the computer thinks its all good ;)

Cant we all buy up a village?:circle-of-love:
Yeah rental units and starting homes for not the rich houses are they n the near stint to extinction here in Ontario Canada I can see it coming .

So stay lifted brothas .

Yea it's not one of my strong points either.

Ah well we got time to grow a big wize grey beard right?:p

Yeah rental units and starting homes for not the rich houses are they n the near stint to extinction here in Ontario Canada I can see it coming .

So stay lifted brothas .

Ah man, if i could move to canada tomorrow... i would walk out the door right now. Tough i dont think the netherlands keeps paying me for beeing sick in Cannaba?

:rofl:

We can make them im sure :Namaste:

Hey vermiculite or perlite what the heck is the difference beteeen the two wait let me google first lol

Ah well we got time to grow a big wize grey beard right?:p
Some of us have grey beards already. Not sure on the wise part though. Lol

Well, mostly grey, not quite to Gandalf or Sinterklaas level yet.

Back
Top Bottom