Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

It's kinda crazy to hear you have enough houses for rent. We suffer a great shortage of rental houses, My illness aside i have 8 years on the waiting list and i'm like 30th on the list for a 1 bedroom appartment. Now that the wheelchair is comming i need a other house cause the ramp wont fit. The townhall should get me the urgency but they wont.
Cant we all buy up a village?:circle-of-love:
Housing is very difficult here as well. That's why my two sons and their wife & girlfriend still live with us in a modest 3 bedroom home. You can't buy a house here for less than $800K (that would be a condo) and rents are typically $2,500/month for a one-bedroom apartment.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your harvest today, NS! :)

Looking forward to the chop pics NS! And more pics of seeds :).

I'll be about 2 hours south of the big city.
That's worth the drive to be able to pee on your lawn Penny!
Hey vermiculite or perlite what the heck is the difference beteeen the two wait let me google first lol
Vermiculite retains water and perlite makes for better drainage. Both aerate the soil but vermiculite keeps it moist while perlite does the opposite.

In case you got distracted from google searching...
Housing is very difficult here as well. That's why my two sons and their wife & girlfriend still live with us in a modest 3 bedroom home. You can't buy a house here for less than $800K (that would be a condo) and rents are typically $2,500/month for a one-bedroom apartment.
I remember you saying you were waiting for all the grown kids to leave for work...that's one crowded house! You're in the Bay Area, yes? My dad bought a condo here about 10 years ago and even though he's in assisted living now, I rent it out so either (or both) of my kids will have someplace to live if they settle in L.A. I doubt they could ever afford to buy here now.

I remember you saying you were waiting for all the grown kids to leave for work...that's one crowded house! You're in the Bay Area, yes? My dad bought a condo here about 10 years ago and even though he's in assisted living now, I rent it out so either (or both) of my kids will have someplace to live if they settle in L.A. I doubt they could ever afford to buy here now.
Yep, the Bay Area is pretty much the same as Southern Cal. Most people I know, have grown kids or extended family living under one roof.

Some of us have grey beards already. Not sure on the wise part though. Lol

Well, mostly grey, not quite to Gandalf or Sinterklaas level yet.

I went to the sinterklaas level... tough it was more viking red then wise grey... Not sure what happend.. i also have a blonde spot on the top of my head. DNA wonderkid here:laugh:

Holy crap, thats alot of money! i only make 1200 euro a month:battingeyelashes:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your harvest today, NS! :)

On it after this reply buddy, give me 5 mins after this post :high-five:

Found 5 seeds that were almost fallen out and im sure there are plenty left when they are more cured then this stage. Looking for seeds on the GG4 made the buds look a little more crappy, the fire is still there tough!

the 5 seeds are AG and the 1 CBD.

Acapulco Gold Harest update 21-12-2018

So the Acapulco should have been partially harvested. Yesterday there were nanners to be on the cbd and GG4. The GG4 seed buds were chopped, the CBD got chopped this evening( only the buds for seeds were left) and ive got the AG to. In the middle of the pic shoot my camera was empty so for now there are some quick phone captures. Tomorrow will be a upload day and more pics to come.

The Buds on this girl are by far the most dense and mature ive grown and they are mighty!

Here are the first shots to give you guys a impression

The seeds will be counted when i collected all. For now the cbd has been giving me the most... will this ag give me more? #cantwait

Good looking buds, and nice trim work too:thumb:

Acapulco Gold Harest update 21-12-2018

So the Acapulco should have been partially harvested. Yesterday there were nanners to be on the cbd and GG4. The GG4 seed buds were chopped, the CBD got chopped this evening( only the buds for seeds were left) and ive got the AG to. In the middle of the pic shoot my camera was empty so for now there are some quick phone captures. Tomorrow will be a upload day and more pics to come.

The Buds on this girl are by far the most dense and mature ive grown and they are mighty!

Here are the first shots to give you guys a impression

The seeds will be counted when i collected all. For now the cbd has been giving me the most... will this ag give me more? #cantwait

Well first impression is always an important one and I must say those pass the test haha! Great stuff NS and looking forward to more to come!

That's worth the drive to be able to pee on your lawn Penny!

Vermiculite retains water and perlite makes for better drainage. Both aerate the soil but vermiculite keeps it moist while perlite does the opposite.

In case you got distracted from google searching...

Thansk shed

Well i went with perlite do what works for me and then set outside the box lol

Good job on a successful harvest, good luck on your seed hunt.

Thnx buddy, the seed hunting is so exited! I might wear my camouflage socks:yahoo:

Good looking buds, and nice trim work too:thumb:

Thnx for seeing that buddy, I get creative sometimes cause my hands cant handle scissors that Well. Thankfully I get them pretty good :slide:

Well first impression is always an important one and I must say those pass the test haha! Great stuff NS and looking forward to more to come!

Awesome, I wish it was a canna Job interview:battingeyelashes: to give you a idea, they are about twice as This as a bic lighter and 2-3x as long? Few of these buds that is. The GG was the Max with 20 gram round... This should be 25-30 at least or ill extract my plan of growing one big girl in there Will have to be pushed forward:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom