Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

IMG_20181224_174611.jpg

Bsa in 7 gal an also the really smaller pots as u prob mem

Just one day off and I am far behind in my own journal, I love it!

My day was great and my stomach is about to explode...... still.....

Tomorrow is just a chill day and Maybe extra time with the girls day? There are still Some good pics to upload about the Acapulco Gold harvest.

Killer lil tree

Thnx Jack! Merry christmas. The BSA is doing wonderfull! I’ll make some
Updates soon :)

Merry Christmas!
E1A3D5C9-DA25-41DB-82FF-4398406B6436.jpeg

Lovely!! Merry christmas to you to!

Merry Christmas NS! I hope Santa brings peace, health, and happiness to you and your loved ones.
:green_heart:

Thnx shed! Wishing you at least double of your wishes :Namaste::p

Love the tree NS! Merry Christmas to you and yours.:circle-of-love:

Thnx beez! Have a lovely christmas to and a wonderfull new Year!

That's the kind of Christmas Trees I like...

Hope you and yours have a Great Holiday. Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.... Keepem Green

Thnx NW, I had a lovely time! The holiday spirit Isnt really in me tough... nobody to ask a day off... nobody to call in sick... Ah Well I had time This christmas ;):rofl:

Merry Christmas to you and the fam

Finally got a break from all the holiday festivities to properly swing by to wish ya a Merry Christmas.
Hope everyone has a very blessed day with your loved ones.

From mine to yours...
-P :ganjamon:

Man I Didnt even had time in the morning so dont worrie about that! Merry christmas chef canna! Lets have a baked 2019 lol

O yeah can't wait

Me neither buddy!

Glad you had a good day NS!

Yeah Its always Nice to be in good company. To bad today is a little less... Its all good as I like to remind the fun stuff Yesterday :)

Hope you all have Full bellies and wonderfull People surrounding you

Acapulco Gold Picture Update 26-12-2018

It took me a few days before the pics got uploaded. These holiday times are extremely busy so i jarred the AG yesterday, leaving the jars open a little more then normal. They have been dried 4 days in cardboard with two cups of rice and a boveda bag 62%.

This Acapulco Gold was pollinated and therefore grown out further then any plant before. She gave me 27 grams and thats 12 more then my last!!! so i'm plussing every grow!

The pictures are a little different then normal, let me know if you like them... cause if not i need to change my plans haha.

Have a lovely christmas:Namaste::green_heart:

Acapulco Gold Picture Update 26-12-2018

It took me a few days before the pics got uploaded. These holiday times are extremely busy so i jarred the AG yesterday, leaving the jars open a little more then normal. They have been dried 4 days in cardboard with two cups of rice and a boveda bag 62%.

This Acapulco Gold was pollinated and therefore grown out further then any plant before. She gave me 27 grams and thats 12 more then my last!!! so i'm plussing every grow!

The pictures are a little different then normal, let me know if you like them... cause if not i need to change my plans haha.

Have a lovely christmas:Namaste::green_heart:
The dark background is perfect for those cola shots! Crystal clear!
:welldone:

The dark background is perfect for those cola shots! Crystal clear!
:welldone:

Awesome! sometimes i'm not sure if its a good pic, or just me putting some feathers somewhere:rofl:

The wall is just my wall. This type of green really works with different lighting:high-five:(kitchen light or livingroom light are my pro options lol)

No need to change plants... Super shots
:yahoo::cheer::yahoo:

Wooohooooo thank you AB, I am doing what i can:hug::yahoo:

Wooohoooooo Got to remember the colour for my next home PW:p

:yahoo: That's the goal, glad you're hitting bigger numbers each time.

Nice pics and those buds look sticky and stinky :). I hope you've digested Christmas dinner by now!

Its amazing to see the weights go up every time. By now i am getting exited over these harvests and therefore ive add some to the training of the CBD Euphoria. The christmas dinner did get digested, tough my apetite is not here today hehe.

Congratulations on the harvest NS and hope you celebrated the holiday and enjoyed some good times with your family o_O.
Heya buddy!

I Did and it was good :) Did you had a good time to? I’m happy Its Done and now summer again?:battingeyelashes:

Girls are doing great! The CBD euphoria really is becoming quite the large girl. The clones are doing better and teo of them have roots till the bottom of that Nice little pot.

The BSA is happy in her 1 gal home :)

How is everyone doing?

Woopsie,

I got a little busy last days.

The CBD Euphporia is becomming a big girl! She needs to get a fat stem and fat buds.. the buds a obvious and the stem needs to become a pipe... thnx @BeezLuiz cant get that out out of my head anymore:p

The clones are a different story... putting that dome over them while in the bubbler was to much for them. Still one has pretty decent rooting and the others will be there in a while. Maybe 1 or 2 wont.

The Brooklyn Sunrise Auto is having a good time besides some splash(i hope!)

Pic update later today or tomorrow :D

Have a great weekend everyone!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Have a great day NS!

Back
Top Bottom