Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

10L is about 2.5 gallon. That’s a decent size for roots. :)

Are you Sure? I calculated it somewhere online and 11 liter would be 1 gallon it Said?

Happy 2019 NS! I hope the new year didn't come in with too big of a bang for ya :).
I've turned the music down, but they play on:
:theband:

It was ok, most firework was around the corner so it was doable for me. Still I was totally out of balance Yesterday. Now I got 264 days of rest lol

Hope the future is already treating you well, my friend.

You guys are part of that future and so far you have been nothing but awesome to me:cheer::circle-of-love::high-five:

Hey NS! CBD looking good! Talking about your pot size again... I think.... maybe..... you should try doing a single 5Gal and some HST and grow the biggest monster you can haha! Just throwing something into the mix!

Can’t wait to see what you pull out this year!

Hey NS! CBD looking good! Talking about your pot size again... I think.... maybe..... you should try doing a single 5Gal and some HST and grow the biggest monster you can haha! Just throwing something into the mix!

Can’t wait to see what you pull out this year!
That’s what I’m thinking, big pot and grow a monster plant that you really enjoy.

Thnx guys, This is something I have been talking about before. The thing is that I am a little scared I might screw Up and then What? I know Its wrong to base choices on fear, but there are so many beans I want to grow and try that I might go 2 or 3 bigger girls.... Also to see If I can find more Sweet strains that work for me.

I Will master the plan of a big pot, but for now It might be better to have several small one. One day guys... one day.

Or Maybe after This grow, you know How I can make Up my mind in a split second haha.

Did I mention the cbd euphoria is real easy to tuck? Normally the leaf tucking might get Nice strings on the stem If you dont pay attention. These break at the stem perfect 99/100 times. That makes training alot nicer :)

Today I made a beginning of a oil painting. Suprise suprise Its gonna be a Leaf Hehe. I havent Done This before so the result might he suprising to us all, good or bad lol.

Little CBD Euphoria Update:

I have NO complains about This girl. She is growing vigarous and becoming a queen in that 10liter pot. Early in flower(end week 2,beginning 3?) She is showing all the signs I like to see with her:circle-of-love:

Smexy plant bro looks better every time

Your plant is looking great, NS!:goodjob:
I was thinking a possible solution to your space problem: Do you really need a bathroom? Turn that into a grow room :D. If you have a tree and a garden hose in the yard, you are all set. o_O

Are you Sure? I calculated it somewhere online and 11 liter would be 1 gallon it Said?
The internet says that a US gallon is 3.785L. Making 10L about 2.64 gallons. If it’s on the internet it must be true!

Google told me the same thing!
Capture.JPG

At some point you could grow a huge plant and you’ll be well stocked while you try growing different strains.

Man do you ever run out of great idea's? I havent looked at it that way. But then the seed choosing would be even hardero_O Maybe i should go true my beans, write them all down and we can all deside what be the best seed on medical, grow resistance, dankness and harvest weight levels... man this makes my head spin, but it also sparks alot lol.

Could you stack a second small growbox on top of yours now? Then do smaller mixed strains up top and a big one down low! Not sure if that’s a possibility or not

I have had this, then connected the spaces to make one airflow... and didnt think of light issues. The girls were having more stress because of that. The idea of a new grow/ flower box is real tough. The question is... before or after moving? i might want to wait and then make something fit the new house...

Smexy plant bro looks better every time

Thank you so much Joe! That really means alot to me:Namaste:

Post the progress pics!

Ahw common, i already post my wost clones and troubles out here, let me be shy at this please;) Even been recording and sending songs to @newty and @imtoasted , thats way out my comfort zone already hehe. When i get some more on paper you will see some of it ok?:p
Your plant is looking great, NS!:goodjob:
I was thinking a possible solution to your space problem: Do you really need a bathroom? Turn that into a grow room :D. If you have a tree and a garden hose in the yard, you are all set. o_O

Delete my awnser to pw, lets change the bathroom! I can brush my teeth in the kitchen and work with buckets to wash myself:rofl: Anyone booking a ticket to help with the construction already?:battingeyelashes:

The internet says that a US gallon is 3.785L. Making 10L about 2.64 gallons. If it’s on the internet it must be true!

Woah i gues i was wrong! i had to look it up , like you and @InTheShed dont know how to lol, and you are so right!

A big pot would be 50 Liter? it should fit in there i think. Maybe make one myself with a wooden structure around it? Man so many idea's:yahoo:

Have a seed in mind there PW?

Made some gummies and spelt cookiebread. Its in between and interesting to me :p

Both from mixed fanleaf oil sativa and cbd dominant.

Sounds bout right to me I think it is 3.79 litre per gal

Back
Top Bottom