Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Looks delicious!

The Natural Spirit!

Whatever works for you!

Thnx buddy, I Did my best from scratch Hehe. The spelt is really compact so Its a Search for the right recipe. It Will be amazing one day :p

I like the cookiebread!

Wohoo fans ;)

Sounds bout right to me I think it is 3.79 litre per gal

Ive been checking and calculating I can probably fit about 50-60 liter pot it would end Up to be a 13-15 gallon pot? Not exactly Sure If I should buy or build it Hehe.

I would go with a 10 gallon gives you a bit of space and you could still grow a monster in it

Interesting choice... that does give a little bit of space... but since the closet is square... and the pot probably Will be round? I should have Some space left #gobigorgohome :slide:

Gooooood morning everyone. Like a good grower I checked out the available pots in my place. Maybe I found a 65liter plastic pot... it does need holes for the drilling, but I might go for that.

Anyone has a good reason not to?:p

Good morning my green friends:battingeyelashes:

I have a real Nice update, that Isnt really about the plant, I Did get a shot of the euphoria, dont you worrie).

@SmokeSara runned a little giveaway not that long ago. Because I Didnt got picked out of so many great growers I would still receive “a small gift”

This morning the door bel ringed and I got a package... had No clue cause I bought a light over a Year ago and Didnt think you would still have my adress Sara, you impressed me with that and it shows you take time for your customers.

This awesome new baby is going to protect my eyes!! Very important as I learned with my condition, eyeproblems are a matter of time I’m afraid. Dank god these glasses keep me safe for many years to Come.

Thank you Sara for “losing” that giveaway ;)

:yahoo::circle-of-love::yahoo:

Good morning my green friends:battingeyelashes:

I have a real Nice update, that Isnt really about the plant, I Did get a shot of the euphoria, dont you worrie).

@SmokeSara runned a little giveaway not that long ago. Because I Didnt got picked out of so many great growers I would still receive “a small gift”

This morning the door bel ringed and I got a package... had No clue cause I bought a light over a Year ago and Didnt think you would still have my adress Sara, you impressed me with that and it shows you take time for your customers.

This awesome new baby is going to protect my eyes!! Very important as I learned with my condition, eyeproblems are a matter of time I’m afraid. Dank god these glasses keep me safe for many years to Come.

Thank you Sara for “losing” that giveaway ;)

:yahoo::circle-of-love::yahoo:

Congrats brotha. Nice shades

Bringing sexy back lol

Ps I got your gift care package brotha thank you for those seeds . Spirit genetics in the making ladies and gentlemen lol ✊

I have a pair of those glasses I wear anytime I’m around leds! I think you’re going to like them a lot!

They fit like they are made for me, and they look amazing! How else Could I look into that powerfull 300 watt :cool:

Congrats brotha. Nice shades

Bringing sexy back lol

Ps I got your gift care package brotha thank you for those seeds . Spirit genetics in the making ladies and gentlemen lol ✊

Hey sexy is the new not sexy:hmmmm:lol

Just paying it forward and helping a brother out:hug::circle-of-love:

Thnx buddy, I Did my best from scratch Hehe. The spelt is really compact so Its a Search for the right recipe. It Will be amazing one day :p

Wohoo fans ;)

Ive been checking and calculating I can probably fit about 50-60 liter pot it would end Up to be a 13-15 gallon pot? Not exactly Sure If I should buy or build it Hehe.
If you grow that big of a pot in coco, you are going to have your hands full. I grow in 10-15 gallon soil pots and the plants are huge. Just be careful. Growing in coco....I wouldn't go over a 5 gallon unless you have good height to work with. Just my input....take it for what it worth brother. Maybe try a 5 and see if you have the room to try and make a bigger pot work.

If you grow that big of a pot in coco, you are going to have your hands full. I grow in 10-15 gallon soil pots and the plants are huge. Just be careful. Growing in coco....I wouldn't go over a 5 gallon unless you have good height to work with. Just my input....take it for what it worth brother. Maybe try a 5 and see if you have the room to try and make a bigger pot work.

That is interesting. Ive been having visions of a tree breaking true the box lol. I would go for soil-ish. Also because I cant keep walking liters and liters of water lol.

I’m gonna do Some match and decide What would be the best pot for my box. Thank you for This van!

Brooky and euphoria clone update:cheer:

Had to have Some fun with the girls This evening. Two of the Euphoria CBD are transplanted. The roots were not as Full as I wanted them, but the seedling soil dry’s out so quickly that I am late sometimes. This give them a little more steady feeds:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom