Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Thnx guys! My day was good. Little upset stomach so eating was a challenge. Thankfully I managed to stuff myself with Some food Hehe. All good now and about to smoke Some and go to bed.

What have you guys been Up to today?

Thnx twinnie! The Acapulco is curing like a charm so far:cheer:

Its hard not to try a fresh Bud every now and then, but i’ll cure most of it properly:battingeyelashes:

The cbd OG kush is going to fast tough. Happy that the Euphoria is in flower... cant wait to smoke that girl, She seems to be a fast grower like the OG kush:slide:

After waiting all weekend its finally time for another pic update:slide:

As told before the Brooklyn Sunrise Auto is having a good time! She is growing happy,steady and without any sign of flower so far (YAY)

The clones i took from the CBD Euphoria were struggling cause i kept them to moisty, yes that is possible to lol, but one of them looks really happy!

And since were not only here to show our glorious plants and clones... the mistreated one.... She kinda looks like how i feel in the mornings before my coffee:rofl:

And then the only girl in flower at this moment.... The CBD Euphoria from Royal Queen Seeds day 12 of flower(Not sure if that is correct).

She is having all the potential she needs to become my best harvest ever. Today she wasnt that thirsty so lets wait and see if she wants a drink tomorrow.

Enjoy this last piece of the 2018 pie dear fam, You all have lifted me above myself and slowly but steady i am getting my mojo back. The body may be weak, The Spirit is stronger then ever before:circle-of-love::Namaste:

After waiting all weekend its finally time for another pic update:slide:

As told before the Brooklyn Sunrise Auto is having a good time! She is growing happy,steady and without any sign of flower so far (YAY)

The clones i took from the CBD Euphoria were struggling cause i kept them to moisty, yes that is possible to lol, but one of them looks really happy!

And since were not only here to show our glorious plants and clones... the mistreated one.... She kinda looks like how i feel in the mornings before my coffee:rofl:

And then the only girl in flower at this moment.... The CBD Euphoria from Royal Queen Seeds day 12 of flower(Not sure if that is correct).

She is having all the potential she needs to become my best harvest ever. Today she wasnt that thirsty so lets wait and see if she wants a drink tomorrow.

Enjoy this last piece of the 2018 pie dear fam, You all have lifted me above myself and slowly but steady i am getting my mojo back. The body may be weak, The Spirit is stronger then ever before:circle-of-love::Namaste:
That Brooklyn looking good

Thnx guys! My day was good. Little upset stomach so eating was a challenge. Thankfully I managed to stuff myself with Some food Hehe. All good now and about to smoke Some and go to bed.

What have you guys been Up to today?
Yikes just had s few of those days no fun bro hope your rested by now

I just up potted mine in 2.5 pro mix there growing fast didn't want it to get crowded but wat size pot ur using

Due to a restricted area to grow in I cant go above 10 liter(almost a gallon). I am thinking to buy one big pot and grow a monster in there.

Yikes just had s few of those days no fun bro hope your rested by now

Ah Well we all have Those days Hehe. Today was just 1 day to much for my Year... ik spending it in bed probably :p

Back home from visiting family. Spent Sunday mostly sleeping. Heading to bed again in a few.
I’ll be recovered by the time I get back to work, I’m sure.

Get better soon bear, I’m knocked down to.

A lot of folks here under the weather...I hope everyone feels better soon and has a rocking New Year's eve!
:theband:

Nooo not rock at new years eve, there is so much noise that rock would be to much lol.
Lets hope the firework all fails

#dontdriveahybridtoshootitupintheair Lol

Yup all my kids got the funk hope wellness for everyone

Ah men Those little human creatures gather Everything!;)

It is world wide.. I am still fighting a flu since before leaving (16th)... Everywhere I go I hear sneezing and coughing... And some of the stomach flu.

Ahw I wish you get better soon to! That cold was a pitty This Year. Some anabolic bacteria I think?

Back
Top Bottom