Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Nice harvest buddy

See how the smoke report is?:popcorn:

I had a small tester the other day... If that is How the entire plant gonna be.... they all had seeds and still they are pretty strong meds:cheer:

Those are some tasty looking buds bud.. making Barneys Farm look good. Once I buy my house you are welcome to move in whenever you would like, I would buy your ticket and all my friend. The sick make it good in America too as long as you have good insurance!:green_heart:

Woah Thats a big compliment! You are welcome any time here to bud:hug:
Still not Sure the netherlands would pay for me living outside their country Hehe.

Very nice harvest!

Thnx bro, I think I prove myself you can have fat bud in a small tents :battingeyelashes:

Exactly. There is a quad moment coming Up in a while. @newty is probably live reaching me by then :p

So cause all the seeds factory’s got chopped, the CBD Euphoria is all alone in the flower box. I’m thinking of dropping a auto in 12/12... any toughts there? Never Done it... just try to find the best scedule to keep jars full:p

You bet I will!!

Congrats on all the lovely new buds my friend:D
:passitleft:

Wooohoooo, then it's only a matter of time :high-five:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

The auto will just be small under 12/12, it will mature though.

It does sound like i should go for it :D Maybe two smaller ones? so i can fit the CMOG in there with the 10 Liter and then run two 3 Liter auto's to stock on? not sure yet...
Quadline is simple bro you got this :passitleft:

I'm sure it is, but since it would be my first it makes me feel confident my dear twinnie is watching me do it. ALso for the cheer when i succeeded ofcourse hehe

Great looking harvest you have there!!
How many weeks did that end up taking from start to finish?

Wooohoooo, then it's only a matter of time :high-five:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

It does sound like i should go for it :D Maybe two smaller ones? so i can fit the CMOG in there with the 10 Liter and then run two 3 Liter auto's to stock on? not sure yet...

I'm sure it is, but since it would be my first it makes me feel confident my dear twinnie is watching me do it. ALso for the cheer when i succeeded ofcourse hehe
You are in great hands then :Namaste:

Great looking harvest you have there!!
How many weeks did that end up taking from start to finish?

Thnx beez! Its about 84 or 85 days of flower. It might be since Flip, i’ll check soon :)

You are in great hands then :Namaste:

Hey all you carried me to higher levels:green_heart:

Merry Christmas!
E1A3D5C9-DA25-41DB-82FF-4398406B6436.jpeg

Love the tree NS! Merry Christmas to you and yours.:circle-of-love:

That's the kind of Christmas Trees I like...

Hope you and yours have a Great Holiday. Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom