Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Come to California :p Last time I saw snow stick to the ground here, was 1976.

Gooooood morning lovely fam:circle-of-love:

It's time to rise and shine! Grow some meds and have a good time. And if you want others to have a good time to? get a coffee or two:slide::laugh:

Ok so i am seeing these tiny roots develop from the clones. It will be hard to get it on picture just yet, tough it gave me alot of "WOOOOHOOOOOO" energy.

The CBD Euphoria seems to like the flower box. this is her 2nd day since flip and no hairs
(dont worrie i know its not that fast).

The Brooky hasnt shown her head yet.. she is chilling and getting bigger down there and she will pop up before we know it i'm sure. Actually i hope to see her all up and happy tomorrow. Ofcourse it takes some time to see if thats gonna happen.

Does any of you guys like a few extra cm of snow? ive put it on graigslist, but nobody like's to scoop it themself:rofl: These cold weather days are not for me. I'll take a tea
(after some liters coffee lol) and think of everything i can upgrade,improve, investigate... so much to do :p :yahoo:

Have a lovely sunday peeps:high-five::hug:

Morning NS, hope your day goes well.

Thnx buddy, its good so far. Mom is having a coffee here and were chilling a bit. How is your day so far?

I enjoy visiting places with snow...and then leaving it behind when I go home. Lol

When it snows here, we just shut down the city until it goes away. Completely rational response, I think. :)

Hahahaha its my natural instinct to with snow, maybe i should move over there:rofl:

On cold and gloomy days, I like to pull out a jigsaw puzzle and put it together while in my slippers, sweats, and drinking coffee :). But today, I'm gonna mostly relax. @Liquidintel and I are gonna finish decorating our homemade pipes.

Sounds good, I have to get my Chem into cooking bags today sometime.
Just dont put it in the oven like a turkey ;)

On cold and gloomy days, I like to pull out a jigsaw puzzle and put it together while in my slippers, sweats, and drinking coffee :). But today, I'm gonna mostly relax. @Liquidintel and I are gonna finish decorating our homemade pipes.

dont forget the pic buddy! Pic from the pipes that is:eek:
You’re welcome anytime! Just remember that it’s also 38-40c for about four to five months out of the year. Lol

I wish I Could still handle Those amounts of summer. This summer I found out that a twisted nerve system Isnt Only screwing around in the summer... above 25 is kinda hard for me to be ok. From 35 i just can move hardly... and then again with 29 I was cold and wearing a sweater... it doesnt matter Where I am so I better make more travel plans Hehe. Fist stop is Canada and Its quite expensive Those tickets.

Dreams dreams dreams... one day they might become reality:Namaste:

Thanks guys! Well, yes I do have a DIY- the link is in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom