Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I probably shouldn't have used sativa! It seems most folks want them for sleep.
I’ll take all of them when I come visit:)
CBD OG Kush 10 Harvest update

So i jarred the OGK. To be honest it was a little less then i was hoping for. 15 gram. the top was 22gram wet so there might be a little to long dry period. In the end im happy with it and im actually making progress. the ag and gg4 are giving me more im sure. That GG4 has tops tipping over from weight hehe.

This CBD has given me 60 seeds so far and the rest is still maturing in the flower box. So a low harvest is a good deal for so many seeds imo:circle-of-love:

After the auto's ill take some time to decently veg a girl in that 10 Liter pot. Lets see how much we can get with that.

Enjoy your evening peeps:thanks:
CONGRATS!! Those nugs look stellar and by seeing the colour of yours it helps me with gaging when to harvest mine!! Thanks:)
40 is still just a pup.
This is the nicest thing I’ve read today!! You didn’t even know you were making a girl feel so young:)
GG4 Harvest update 01-12-2018

So as you know yesterday was NewNew her time... She has been a joy to grow and i wish i vegged her longer. For a first attempt in the 10 Liter buckets im pretty proud how she came out. Ofcourse there are seeds in there so it wont be the highest quality possible, still looking at the frost i have no doubt she's gonna be a killer med.

Time to drewl:cheer:

This girl needs to dry up cause my entire house is smelling pretty heavy! i got the ventilator system of the house on high gear and still its to much to handle. If you enter the bedroom its like a smack in the face and a extra blanket:battingeyelashes:

Lets wish for a decent amount of seeds in the small buds ive left on her like the CBD. The Acapulco Gold had some more time to do before its chop time.
NewNew is just beautiful! DOUBLE CONGRATS! Wowy NS, you really did a great job this grow and I feel like that GG4 is FUCKING FIRE!!
:Namaste:

Woooooohoooooo I know the smell you speak of and that gg is a loud gal :D

Nice harvest NS and great pics. I thought you were holding a plaster cast of a hand holding buds in this one...had to look 3x!
full

I’ll take all of them when I come visit
And they have been so designated!
But again 40 is the new 20!
What's 60 then?

Goooood morning everyone.

Today i was suprised how the CBD like the extra light bulb! its buffing up out of the blue! Maybe later today i'll be checking if i can fit the new ventilator in right at the flower box and i have to think about how and when i will germ the autos and Chocolate Mint OG...

But first....Coffee:slide:

Coffee always. Lol.

I like the Chocolate Mint OG as well.
I am growing one right now and she is at 40 days of flower.

Hope you get another good one too.

Cheers friend.

CONGRATS!! Those nugs look stellar and by seeing the colour of yours it helps me with gaging when to harvest mine!! Thanks:)

NewNew is just beautiful! DOUBLE CONGRATS! Wowy NS, you really did a great job this grow and I feel like that GG4 is FUCKING FIRE!!
:Namaste:

Woooooohoooooo I know the smell you speak of and that gg is a loud gal :D

Thnx sis, you know how to make a guy happy :cheer: Im really happy how frosty she came out, Can you believe these are pollinated if you just look at the frost? The AG is stacking up nice to so fingers crossed she pushes out a little more fatness LoL. The GG4 X ATF is probably my fav out out of the 3 crosses, tough AG X ATF also sounds like fire! And... CBD... well im happy with all 3 :rofl:

But again 40 is the new 20!

Crap... now im in between again!;)

Nice harvest NS and great pics. I thought you were holding a plaster cast of a hand holding buds in this one...had to look 3x!
full
Haha! i told my buddy, i harvest safe or i dont harvest (local durex comercial tone). So this one or the nitrogen claw?:p

Coffee always. Lol.

I like the Chocolate Mint OG as well.
I am growing one right now and she is at 40 days of flower.

Hope you get another good one too.

Cheers friend.

Wow she is gorgeous! I deff grow a CMOG after this round, its a matter of days... well weeks since the seeds need to mature. about 2 max before the euphoria can go in the flower box and the cmog goes in the veg :D:cool:

Gooood morning dear fam

Time to spread some awareness and proud. Yesterday a article caught my eyes. Luxembourgh will probably legalize the use of recreational marijuana. This is a HUGE step for europe and even tough The Netherlands isnt the number one in Cannabis tolerance anymore, It makes me really proud that Europe is slowly catching up. Imo this is the first of MANY European country's to come.

Lets all light one for Luxembourgh as we wish Legalizing will go fast for them

:420::passitleft:

Congrats and let's hope it has a domino effect in Europe!

Absolutely, that would be amazing. for now they are keeping it "in the shed";)

Congrats and let's hope it has a domino effect in Europe!

This just made me laught to much.... it was something i could have done. i might have pee'd a little;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So nice you had to say it thrice! Lol

Man you guys should all get a stage, i'm sure i can be the host for ya guys:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom