Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

CBD OG Kush 10 Harvest update

So i jarred the OGK. To be honest it was a little less then i was hoping for. 15 gram. the top was 22gram wet so there might be a little to long dry period. In the end im happy with it and im actually making progress. the ag and gg4 are giving me more im sure. That GG4 has tops tipping over from weight hehe.

This CBD has given me 60 seeds so far and the rest is still maturing in the flower box. So a low harvest is a good deal for so many seeds imo:circle-of-love:

After the auto's ill take some time to decently veg a girl in that 10 Liter pot. Lets see how much we can get with that.

Enjoy your evening peeps:thanks:

Goooooood moooooorning to you
:hug::circle-of-love::hug:all Well in my end

Good morning Birdy, I'm so happy to hear that! i was woken by the woman that cleans my house, there are some extra hours left for 2018 so she decided to come early and stay longer. That means a even cleaner house for the weekend:adore: And she is so sweet, i gave her some balm and she loves it. Also helped my social worked(ish) with some balm and soap. People are stunned how soft the skin gets after just one shower session with the soap:circle-of-love:

I love them both NS. But the second one leaves something to be desired.
get it- leaves? Lol?

Cheers friend.

haha so you say the second one to? i did enter that one i think, but now im not sure anymore... i could always add my profile pic like a big hello to everyone lol

Whaddup brother!
Hope you have a fantastic day!

:passitleft:
Put it in the air!

@Preston9mm Man im so bad in quoting, that i sometimes hit send and forget the other quotes haha.

My day has become fantastic cause the water meter wont be installed. That means i can harvest the Plant today if i feel like it. My buddy was coming tomorrow so i just ask him if tonight works for him. That is ofcourse if i am happy enough with the colour of the thrichomes :thumb:

@Preston9mm Man im so bad in quoting, that i sometimes hit send and forget the other quotes haha.

My day has become fantastic cause the water meter wont be installed. That means i can harvest the Plant today if i feel like it. My buddy was coming tomorrow so i just ask him if tonight works for him. That is ofcourse if i am happy enough with the colour of the thrichomes :thumb:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Happy (potential) Harvest Day!

Big day for me: have to finish the end of month reporting at work (yay), but then have a surprise birthday party to go to for my one of my best buddies. It’s his 40th birthday - just a youngster still. Lol

Happy (potential) Harvest Day!

Big day for me: have to finish the end of month reporting at work (yay), but then have a surprise birthday party to go to for my one of my best buddies. It’s his 40th birthday - just a youngster still. Lol

Happy buddy birthday!!!

Back
Top Bottom