Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

The “F” is a a conventionalized loanword in quite a few languages. Lol

Plus, Sweden is an English speaking country and has the third highest rate of English proficiency in the world - 86% (behind The Netherlands and Denmark). They just don’t have English as their official language. :p

(I know what you meant, just ribbing.)

Yes, and we are quite "americanised" in our language.
Following Hollywood movies.
My English teachers was always " the British English type" I still write most words the brittish way... (Colour neighbour.. )
But yes, make me absolutely furious(difficult but it can be done) then I too will burp out some bad language.. But with a limit. I hate swearing to another person...

I thought English was not your native tongue or am I mistaken? Only in English speaking countries is it a "bad" word! I see people in other countries wearing English "curse" words on t-shirts in public!
That was huge in Japan! LoL
I saw an old man... like, probably close to your age Shed ;), wearing a shirt that said "I'm a pretty fucking princess". He had no idea what it said, but he was rocking that shit on the rush-hour train with pride because it had words in English printed on it.
:rofl:
Too funny! It was not uncommon to see similar stuff with the teenage crowd there, but occasionally, you can catch a funny billboard, or shop name.
It was a memorable 3 years, for sure!
:passitleft:

Goooooood morning Y'all

You guys and girl(s) have been busy! i love it:circle-of-love:

I really can't be creative when having the f word in the game...

GG4 X ATF Gorilla Thunder

Sometimes we need the delicate words of a woman:thanks: It doenst have to be F indeed, tough alot of people start laughing when they hear what they smoke hehe.

Well, in any language I adapt to " normal speaking."
In Greece, they have a few swear words, which they will throw at each other as in the same way for "dude".
I hate it. I lived in England and my crowd wouldn't use so much swear words..
There are times I can swear, but not using those words as "normal"

Were pretty bad here in The Netherlands... but BigBear had the numbers covered below:reading420magazine:

The “F” is a a conventionalized loanword in quite a few languages. Lol

Plus, Sweden is an English speaking country and has the third highest rate of English proficiency in the world - 86% (behind The Netherlands and Denmark). They just don’t have English as their official language. :p

(I know what you meant, just ribbing.)

I'm kinda in shame for beeing so high on the list. Indeed we curse alot in The Netherlands and i dont like it. The most terrible conditions and wishes can be shouted to persons. To be clear, we dont do that over a cup of coffee, this is in fights between people. Verbal or physical.

Yes, and we are quite "americanised" in our language.
Following Hollywood movies.
My English teachers was always " the British English type" I still write most words the brittish way... (Colour neighbour.. )
But yes, make me absolutely furious(difficult but it can be done) then I too will burp out some bad language.. But with a limit. I hate swearing to another person...

Now that is interesting. So you can speak with a perfect british accent? Working and living in Bulgaria some years ago there was a woman at work and she could speak british like a native. That sounds so nice:thumb:

And yet I have no idea what @CraZysWeeD is talking about half the time ;).

[actually he Englishes better than a few of the English speakers I've encountered on this site...present company excepted]

Shed, you make me almost spit coffee 3 times a day by now, back in the saddle cowboy:rofl::rofl::rofl: Can you tell English aint my native language?

Shhh! The government might hear you! Refer madness!

I very happy with that you in most cases can understand half of what I'm talking a bout. :)

I think i mean what do know, or dont us?:hmmmm::battingeyelashes:

Well, I can interpretate too.. And as long as we think "in English" when using English, it helps.
When I think in any other language it get messy lol

Please do share that to haha.

That was huge in Japan! LoL
I saw an old man... like, probably close to your age Shed ;), wearing a shirt that said "I'm a pretty fucking princess". He had no idea what it said, but he was rocking that shit on the rush-hour train with pride because it had words in English printed on it.
:rofl:
Too funny! It was not uncommon to see similar stuff with the teenage crowd there, but occasionally, you can catch a funny billboard, or shop name.
It was a memorable 3 years, for sure!
:passitleft:

I like to see his face when someone tells him the text on his shirt:laugh::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom