Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Congrats on that harvest brother! Hope you hit your goal for harvest weight. Them buds look fire tho!
:welldone:
...aaaaand free beans! :yahoo:

Hope each one of those seeds pop and bring you years of easy growing.
:passitleft:

Congrats on that harvest brother! Hope you hit your goal for harvest weight. Them buds look fire tho!
:welldone:
...aaaaand free beans! :yahoo:

Hope each one of those seeds pop and bring you years of easy growing.
:passitleft:
Thnx bud! I sure hope they will be growing as fast as mommy did:cheer: I m sure the harvest is over 7 gram this time :thumb:

Yeah they are like 30 minutes out here... some just a few minutes... and still i want to drop them in soil right away hahaha.

The appointment went well. The new doc(i switched) listens and thinks with me. That helps alot! Now alot of appointments to make. Neuro and Cardio mostly. They are planning a EMG on my left arm and shoulder... Not sure what to think of that. Its been done on my lower leg and that was not pleasant.... tough its weeks away so we will see.

Tonight i might take out some obvious seeds of the gg4 and acapulco. Also its time to take a trich look at the gg4. she might be close to finish to. If so the plan is the same. Harvest most and big buds, leave some smaller to mature the seeds.

Medical blah blah blah let's name some strains!

Alaskan Thunderfuck X CBD OG Kush 10
CBD Thunderkush

Alaskan Thunderfuck X GG4
Gorilla Fuck

Alaskan Thunderfuck X Acapulco Gold
Alaskan Gold

Ok fine! I'm glad you found a doctor with ears :thumb:. Few and far between. A sympathetic doc can make the next few weeks easier to deal with.

Also...something about letting seeds dry out for a while (weeks? months?) before planting them. In nature it would be about 6 months before the soil warms and the sun shines again.

Glad your doctors visit went well.
Great job on the seeds my friend.

Not much for names but here goes. Lol

Eskimo Kisses

Tundra Glue

Acapulco Snow Caps

Cheers

Medical blah blah blah let's name some strains!

CBD Thunderkush

Gorilla Fuck

Alaskan Gold

Ok fine! I'm glad you found a doctor with ears :thumb:. Few and far between. A sympathetic doc can make the next few weeks easier to deal with.

Also...something about letting seeds dry out for a while (weeks? months?) before planting them. In nature it would be about 6 months before the soil warms and the sun shines again.

Woohoo i like the input! The doc is really trying to help where she can and were having a conversation in stead of her telling me there is nothing to worrie about. we all know there is stuff to clear out so lets do it:)

Glad your doctors visit went well.
Great job on the seeds my friend.

Not much for names but here goes. Lol

Eskimo Kisses

Tundra Glue

Acapulco Snow Caps

Cheers

Heya DW, I dig the new profile pic:goodjob:

Ive been plucking some seeds from the harves and im happy to announce were at 60 CBD OG Kush x ATF seeds:cheer:This is Without the small buds maturingo_O My stakes were at 50 seeds a plant but they just got raised to 150 mature seeds a plant. That might actually be low if they are all pollinated. And it sure looks that way:adore::drool:

also ive plucked out 6 mature seeds from the GG4 x ATF. The harvest plans on the GG4 is Saturday. I'll be treating her like the CBD. Cutting the big tops and leave the small ones to mature more seeds. i'll wait a little longer before i put my cbd euphoria in the flower box, no problem. Thats a good deal for hundreds of seeds imo.

There might be testers wanted to see what we got growing on in here;)

Well i have a feeling i will actually like the mixes. about the names... ive been thinking to so we can mix it all up..

OGK X ATF. Thunderfuck OG

GG4 X ATF Gorilla Thunder

AG X ATF Alaskan fuck gold

Just some idea's ofcourse, the naming is still open for anyone with inspiration....:popcorn:

Well, in any language I adapt to " normal speaking."
In Greece, they have a few swear words, which they will throw at each other as in the same way for "dude".
I hate it. I lived in England and my crowd wouldn't use so much swear words..
There are times I can swear, but not using those words as "normal"

They're pretty normal in the states!
I know, but I believe you have a choice. Either you want to use them or you don't.
My 10 Yr old has that mouth she is struggling to stop.

Back
Top Bottom