Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Lol papa was a rolling stone after that! Let your seed plants go to maturity if you can.
Amazing update! Plants look stellar bro! Best run yet I’d say? They are getting fat now and it won’t be long:D

Your voice is a gift from the creator, sing loud and proud bro!
:circle-of-love:

This is how I felt when I first heard you sing...
“Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.” — Dale (stepbrothers)

You are so kind:oops: ive watched the youtube scetch and its really funny haha. i have no idea how that sound was tough.

IMG_5288.JPG
That is a beautiful picture :green_heart:
Lets make a group,
Who is on guitar?
Drums?
Singer?
Bass?
Keyboard?
Background voice?

Ill go for the mic. The guitar is "meh" and a little cajon. Maybe even a simple beatbox to warm up the crowd. Also im a bad*ss with a ritmic egg;)
I'll take the drum throne. :):theband:

NS if the seeds are on the bottom buds then just take the tops when they're ripe and let the seeds go as long as they need!

Ohh the drums are yours. I forgot i have a didgeridoo to:p

Ive tought about that to. The upper buds have a few seeds where the lower ones seem to be loaded. Harvesting the bigger tops and leave the seeds to mature was my tought, So lets do that:cheer:

No, it was my thought! LOL!
Hahaha true that. I tought about it, but not that convinced probably ;)

MAn counting my jahjah points is beginning to get a big job ^^ slowly but certain i might be able to get something fancy :p

Gooooooooood afternoon my fellow medicators

Ive taken the time to lift all 3 girls into the picture zone(my kitchen kabinets with a sheet over it lol).

Not every pic is mega sharp, but most of em are ^^

Lets start with the CBDOGKush this time..

This girls got frosty last of 3 and i was a little worried if she would keep up with the GG4 and the AG. Somehow she made a decision to do so and she is really fattening up. Also frost is stacking more so she should become my first big cbd harvest:cheer:

GG4

So this girl tried to pinch the mars 300 before i supercropped her. ITs amazing to see how resillient these plants areo_O Today i finally had the shot that gives you a good look at the seed..

I wonder if those are some stripes showing on the seed or if its a protection layer... both are fine.. its like i am becomming a dad:laugh:

Here is the rest of this really frosty chick

Acapulco Gold Clone

This girl has the flattest canopy cause of training.. she is digging her space in the flower box and like the GG4 and the CBD, she is stacking! I hope to grow them all for another 3 weeks, but looking at trich's i think it will be a partial harvest like @InTheShed came up with:bravo::p

So the 3th girl of the day... i proudly present.... my best clone ever..

Since they all got tripple the size of the last pots i think this round should provide me some more then 7 gram a plant haha. This round is number one for sure! I thank you all for this wonderfull result so far:Namaste::green_heart:

Thank you DM! :hug:

I'm doing everything i can come up with to get these girls better every grow. So far i prove to be getting better every round:yahoo: The next lineup...

4 flower spots(after buying a clip-on fan in stead of a tower fan) .

1X CBD Euphoria (RQS) In veg now and ready after the harvest of this round.
1x Brooklyn sunrise autoflower From seed
1X Royal AK Auto(RQS)
1X I have to see what other autos are laying around.. if i dont have one left i might throw in a second brooky...

In veg will be
2 X Chocolate Mint OG
1 Girl Scout Cookies
1x White Rhino

The veg girls will be germinated when the other round is hitting flower, or after harvest. This is pure cause my veg box isnt big enough for 10L pots. What do you guys think?

The plans sound great!!

Wow those plants are looking top notch NS!
:high-five::high-five:
I can’t wait to see what you get off that AG, she’s so stacked bro. All so sparkly and top quality. The pictures are beautiful

:bravo:

You are one of the few that know how to silence me:oops: Im curious what that girl brings me in grams to! Lets hope she suprise me even more then ive been wishing for:yahoo:

Great pics and really sparkly NS! And AG put up next to the others is a poster child for why we train our plants.

And you should throw this in for PicOTM next month:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/img_5366-jpg.1626373/full

Wow ok maybe you belong to that group to.... This means so much to me, i dont know how to describe it without sounding cheeky. Its also interesting that you selected that pic. What is it that you like most over the others? that might help me to take different shots/angle's:thanks:

It's a whole bunch of things! The angle of the stem, the shadow, the b&w feel of it even though it's in color, the curl of the leaves (even if it does look like excess nitrogen ;))...

You just sold me on my own picture mister! So this pic it is for nect month then :thanks::yahoo:

:ciao:Gooooood morning peeps:ciao:

How is everyone doing today? The girls are doing good and i hope they really get more fat every day. its hard to decide if there is more progress... you think they havent grown and then i look twice... and you do see some difference...if only i could stare at them the entire day:battingeyelashes:

What are you up to today? I might be chilling some.. yesterday ive put 4 avocodo pits in the water, those damn thing never grew and now my growing skills have improved ii'm going for round... i dont know.. i killed a bunch of avocado in the past... not on purpose ofcourse.

Last weeks a lot of people visited me. The new orthese for my bed, meassuring the wheelchair, editing my house for wheelchair and so on... all together about 6-7 different people in my house.... no problems at al... most of them do smell it, but are convinced its the medical mj they are smelling. Last night i layed in bed and realized how much you got stressed when i told there was a stranger coming over from city hall.

In my case i dont feel that its wrong, but everytime i get a little happy when they are gone:p

Enjoy the weekend:circle-of-love:

Hi spirit :hug:
Love the pictures of your ladies. Absolutely beautiful
Happy to hear you will have help and get your life adapted to your needs :hug:

Thanks Birdy:circle-of-love:Im really happy with the lady's at this point. The hard part is wait and let them get fat... But they do:cheer: and they will :slide:

Have a great day:ganjamon:

I wouldn't want them in my place either.. but they are trying to help so that is nice.

Buddy you did so well this grow.. looks like at least 28 grams off each one! So damn frosty too especially that GG4. Wow!! You convinced me to try the Gorilla Glue I have from Gorilla seeds next time.

Your new veg line up looks interesting too.. can't wait for those. Great job man!!:drool::yummy::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom