Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

How could you ever tell on here that you visited The Netherlands. but you didnt make it to my door... its impossible:rofl:
Well that was 29 years ago. Not sure if you were smoking back then :D
This is how I felt when I first heard you sing...
“Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.” — Dale (stepbrothers)
What Newty said. Girls look great NS looking forward to seeing what you pull this round. Got some great meds otw.:yummy:

I wouldn't want them in my place either.. but they are trying to help so that is nice.

Buddy you did so well this grow.. looks like at least 28 grams off each one! So damn frosty too especially that GG4. Wow!! You convinced me to try the Gorilla Glue I have from Gorilla seeds next time.

Your new veg line up looks interesting too.. can't wait for those. Great job man!!:drool::yummy::thumb:

Thnx brother and good to see you:hug:

I sure hope i get 28 grams of each, lets see who can guess my harvest. im going in lower cause i rather be suprised then disappointed. anyone likes to join this bet?

The GG4 is so damn frosty... and this is pollinated bud so without it will probably be a rails party all over:love: Go try it and get your sticky and smelly things happening,... she is amazing:high-five:

Hi all well? :hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Heya birdy, I have some technical issues(mostly controlling the devices). I know and understand all the hardware... but man software is like the bugs of tech:hmmmm: anyway... thursday my iphone 7 should be fixed and then im better at keeping track of everything:slide: How are you doing today?

Well that was 29 years ago. Not sure if you were smoking back then :D
What Newty said. Girls look great NS looking forward to seeing what you pull this round. Got some great meds otw.:yummy:

Im sure i came out smoking 29,7(ish) year ago:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you for the compliment, you guys all rock!

I am happy, if you need help with software pm me.
Well both of my laptops still need a stone key to open the lid... its time for a new laptop... somehow its always when you dont have some money you didnt need anyway... or is that just me?:rofl: Its ok, thursday my phone should be repaired and then im feeling like a human again;)

I can't live without a normal keyboard!!!!!

I bought a 2nd hand Ipad, it needs a total reset, have to figure out (read Google it) how to do that.
Or rather, take my time to do that.
It was something grandpa had promised the small one after buying a phone to my 10year old (still don't approve of that), he didn't have the chance to buy her one, so I did.

Seed and harvest update CBD OG Kush 10

So i decided the buds were amber enough... It was time to take a test calyx and see what kind of maturing we were dealing with! I was shocked to find a mature seed in a small lower bud that didnt look finisched, seedwise that is. So i decided to take down the CBD accept for some lower brenches. They are provided with extra time to finish there amazing seeds:circle-of-love:

Harvesting the CBD i realized these are the most dense buds ive grown so far:cheer: Hard as rock and the big top was over 22 gram wet weight. Lets hope for a decent harvest this round. She looks, smells and feels amazing:yahoo:

From that harvest i took maybe 2-3 gram wet small buds and started my treassure hunt. In that little bit of herb i found 15(!!!) mature seeds and one greenie to keep them company:hug:

Without the seeds coming out of the dry buds and the little buds maturing under the led, this grow was already more then worth it:thumb:

CBD for the entire family. The dry herb will be made into oil. Ofcourse there should be a smoke to. Picture update is coming later on folks!

I could live without a laptop but not my iPad.

I can live without any tech, but society thinks i should stick with them so i try to scout for the second hand type of electronics ;)

I could live without an iPad but not a computer!

Rather a pc then a ipad for sure :)

I can't live without a normal keyboard!!!!!

I bought a 2nd hand Ipad, it needs a total reset, have to figure out (read Google it) how to do that.
Or rather, take my time to do that.
It was something grandpa had promised the small one after buying a phone to my 10year old (still don't approve of that), he didn't have the chance to buy her one, so I did.

Well there you have a point... I am thinking about a loose monitor(hd) and a keyboard/,mouse without a cord. This is a big investment to me so im not sure yet. The idea of a bigger and brighter screen makes me really happy:p

Are we talking win xp models or more stone age?

wow there is probably more then a couple xp computers laying around here and there in the family, but i'm running win10 :)

CBD OG Kush 10 Harvest and seed Picture Update 27-11-2018

Harvest pics:cheer: Can it get any better then this? Some decent buds, alot of seeds and oil to be:circle-of-love:

We kick off with some nice pics of the girl before chop time.

This is the most dense bud ive grown so far:slide:

Stop talking, more pics? coming right up:laugh:

The big brench was over 22 grams wet weight before my scale decided to give up on me( great timing!). So its a matter of time before i can tell you guys the full dry numbers.

Then on to a extra part of the harvest... SEEDS:adore::circle-of-love:

Ive found mature seeds in small buds and also alot of tiny micro seeds. so the smaller buds are still there to mature.

The total amount of seeds ive found? well take a look at these 15 baby's

There are many more seeds to come from this harvest so stay tuned!

Those are some sticky looking buds NS! I can't wait to see what comes out of those seeds. :nomo:

Thnx bud! Im really curious to. After these 3 there will be 1 photo, 2 auto's probably and then i might try 1 seed of every girl so one ATF X CBD OGK one ATF x AG and one ATF X GG4. its impossible to run 2 out of 3 so i might need a few runs before i know what variety's are in the package :p

I’m going to make some seeds next time I run autos. I’ve been saying that all year, but I really mean it this time! Lol

I’m committed to my current photos until about March, my current crop should finish off by Christmas and the next batch of clones by March. And then I’m going back to doing autos, and playing with colloidal silver to make some babies!

Me to buddy! its so interesting that the seeds are mature. 15 seeds already is a huge plus in the harvest. When dry ill let you guys know. In the meanwhile the seeds from the Acapulco gold and the GG4 are also maturing :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom