Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

We had a bust recently of a large dealer. They kept saying that he was probably selling to kids because he had gummies and gummie making supplies. I was like,”Ain’t nobody going to be giving their weed away to kids!” I swear, it’s like they have never heard of edibles. *shakes head*

And when I mean large dealer, they are estimating about a million dollars in product. About 150 pounds (68kg) in bud plus other products. That’s not exactly a home grow.

Goood "morning" everyone. I love all your activity when im asleep. somtimes when i cant sleep i think of you guys beeing up,medicating and posting... that helps every now and then:hug:

Yea just keep it to yourself to be safe.
Gummies???

Newty quietly opens kitchen door

Dont bother, the kitchen is visible from the sofa... heck i can even throw them from the kitchen cause i have a studio type of house. #fastfrompantomouth:rofl: Probably today or tomorrow will be gummie time!

We had a bust recently of a large dealer. They kept saying that he was probably selling to kids because he had gummies and gummie making supplies. I was like,”Ain’t nobody going to be giving their weed away to kids!” I swear, it’s like they have never heard of edibles. *shakes head*

And when I mean large dealer, they are estimating about a million dollars in product. About 150 pounds (68kg) in bud plus other products. That’s not exactly a home grow.

Damn thats a big op for sure. Mostly when you see that its not about medication anymore imo. Cops have no clue what its used for... When they took my first outside grow ever:)confused:) a cop told me "i have never seen such big plants before, How do you do that" and my awnser involved "Water" and a word my mommie dont want me to repeat;)

Somehow they really want to catch you and find as much evidence as they can.
We can always tell them we were done with candy crush on the phone:battingeyelashes:

Must be a big home, but everything is bigger in Texas!

Harder better faster stronger... its a song... from mexico to? But indeed a big home! one bed and the rest stuff room.

Oo ooo Preston?!?!?!

Noooooooo im sure @Preston9mm is doing fine! if they would ring his door there would be 3000 bears between him and the coppers. Aint no cop try to shoot 3000 bears right?:hmmmm::rofl:

What’s up Ns! Hope your well on this fine day!
:passitleft:

Heya DM, thnx for checking in! im ok. having a chill weekend and now chillings with a buddy:high-five:

Hi :hug:
Preston is fine :).
I am happy to see you are too

:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

Pfew im happy to hear that:laugh:

Im doing good. plants are happy and 14 days from now the harvest is planned:cheer: estimated ofcourse

Gooooood morning y'all

How is everyones weekend going so far? I had a cardgame with a buddy and it turned out to be 5:30 before we were done:oops: Besides that it was fun!

Today is more of a chilling day...

Back
Top Bottom