Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Ooo bikini pictures.... :) Macho is adorable... :love:
Go for the seeds pop pop pop, like I would say anything else lol

What did you see on the leaf??? That made you believe that you have a problem?

He is so funny when i do stuff like that. he has won several Oscars for his acting talents. The seed pop pop will be prosponed till the girls in flower are ready( around 1 December). Then i toss two auto's and the CBD in the flower box. The CMOG will be popped to for the veg box. 9 weeks of vegging didnt hurt any girl so far ;)

The leaf is curly on one edge... that doesnt look normal to me, or am i to picky now?:battingeyelashes:

Nice looking ladies there NS - frosty too and seeds. I'd be looking close down low for a male bit on 1 of your plants. They are pretty sneaky. Good thing if it was a male bit on one of the female flowers you get all FEM seeds.

I'd bet its from 1 of the girls in the room. Pollen lasting that long is a big ask I'm thinking. Either way tho you'll figure it out eventually! I always like planting the seeds I find. Bonus seeds and one of a kind at that!

Heya BB, Thank you for the compliment:hug:

The GG4 is so freaking frosty already... i cant believe it. This girl has some serious snowguns in her hehe. The pollen can actually survive for a long time as i have learned. If they can travel up to 250-300kilometer its highly possible that it survived two months in my ventilator? or some other small corner i didnt touch cleaning.

All 3 girls have gotten there exams, but no male part found.. i have good eyes and found the start of a thrips party with my eye... so maybe im to medicated when i look? We will find out!:cheer:

Your plants looks great but Macho steals the show!

There are not alot of men allowed to steal my show, but Macho sure can:circle-of-love: Most handsome boy i know:laugh:

I had no idea! That’s messed up.

It is messed up indeed. For recreational use its a tolerancy up to 5 gram a person and for growing its 5 plants. If you do the math you understand that 5 plants give more then 5 gram total even if you mess it up big time. Also you cant grow under a light, have a automatic watering system or a to complex ventilation system/light. So basically you are always screwed imo.

Its time The Netherlands steps up again and become the role model in legalizing our lovely medicine.

This is so ironic. It has been like that for years, the growers sell to coffeeshop with invoice etc. Pay taxes etc... But they can't by law, grow it.

Most of the shops now buy it from home growers for $1 a gram or so and have no clue whats in that specific harvest. about 70-80% of the shops in amsterdam had cannabis with pesticides/bugs and or mold. The once high quality of the dutch cannabis went down the drain when they started to grow indoors in small grow rooms cause of the government always trying to catch cultivators.

Imo opinion we should stop with the head in the sand tactics and legalize globally:circle-of-love:

#worldpeaceispossible

Soap Update 14-11-2018

This was staring at me for days now and tonight was the night to be creative again. No small molds this time, just one big plate of soap that i can cut in any desired form or shape.

The Recipe:

Bio Sunflower oil 261 Gram
Bio Coco oil 194 Gram
Calendula Oil 92 Gram

wheat germ oil (google translate) 91 Gram
Beeswax 44 Gram
CBD oil 15 Milliliter
THC oil 25 Milliliter
NAOH 96 Gram
Water 266 Gram

For those interested how to do this, let me know and ill type out a recipe:circle-of-love:

Also i had a pretty amazing sesh last evenig with my first palmleaf blunt. The taste wasnt really there, but it was a nice smoke for sure. The session was so good that i decided to celebrate the first of each month with a blunt from now. #careforthyselfs

The once high quality of the dutch cannabis went down the drain when they started to grow indoors in small grow rooms cause of the government always trying to catch cultivators.
Was in The Netherlands during the early 90's and liked the great hash but never found any cannabis that really blew me away. Maybe i was distracted?

Lol and Soap dish.... Not an edible

We all need to clean our hands after baking right?:rofl:

Was in The Netherlands during the early 90's and liked the great hash but never found any cannabis that really blew me away. Maybe i was distracted?

Well thats interesting. Imo none of the weeds in coffeeshops is really potent. Tough there are some nice shops around here, most of them dont have the intention to educate the customers or employee's enough. Also because of this move indoors they are trying to have short flower cycle, quick dry and there it is... None of the quality as we grow our own.

Also the fungus, pesticides and bugs are not my favorite. A couple days back ive put a Boveda 62% bag in my medical mj... it made a difference since its all beamed(no scotty involved) so that anything living or infectious dies. Therefore the moist in it isnt as it should be.

And ofcourse if you visit The Netherlands, you visit me and not a stupid shop in the future ;)

Beautiful soap NS:) I love your process and creativity. Thanks for that lil morning read! We have been studying the legislation in other countries. I was surprised with the laws in The Netherlands as I always thought it was a legal country! Crazy

Most of the shops now buy it from home growers for $1 a gram

Ya get what you pay for. It's a thing.

At $1 per gram shit prolly full on bugs, cant afford to buy pesticides at that price! Loose loose. Shame really.

Prolly points back to the world treaty to ban cannabis (The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs ) Nixon had pushed thru the United Nations in the 60s. Get rid of that treaty and things go back to normal.

Good things are happening. UN is looking to declassify cannabis. It's news from earlier this year. Not going to help farmers sadly. Hemp is the new money maker.

As soon as hemp takes off again, its going to be seedy weeds. Will have to button down our grow rooms tight.

Beautiful soap NS:) I love your process and creativity. Thanks for that lil morning read! We have been studying the legislation in other countries. I was surprised with the laws in The Netherlands as I always thought it was a legal country! Crazy

Thnx Sis! The process is actually helping me on bad days. sometimes focus on something else then pain or the tired feeling... but also when i am depressed. This round it took me 3 days thinking before i got to do it, My soaps were all given away or used so i HAD to make some(my head is saying that lol) and when i must do something... i get a brainfart:oops::rolleyes:

Talking about those smelly brain moments... the duth law around cannabis... it has been a tolerance policy for years and with so many countries going legal, i can even imagine we wont follow. To bad we arent the number one in that anymore... tough i want it global, not just here.

Those little morning reads can really help jumpstart the morning at times eh?;)

What’s up NS! That soap looks super! Cannabathing is going to be sweet do you have a bubble bath recipe :high-five:

Hope you are well my Dutch brother!

Thnx DM, I got so sick of all the ingredients that were on the back, i wanted to make my own! how great is it to take a shower and (mirco)medicate. I find myself less painfull and stiff if i take a hot shower and use my own soap. The Bubble bath recipe is a great idea! Tough i dont have a tub, half of my family loves it! To me its more the idea of laying in a tub that helps me relax:surf:

Aye NS. Will do.:)

You better Kismet. How could you ever tell on here that you visited The Netherlands. but you didnt make it to my door... its impossible:rofl:

Ya get what you pay for. It's a thing.

At $1 per gram shit prolly full on bugs, cant afford to buy pesticides at that price! Loose loose. Shame really.

Prolly points back to the world treaty to ban cannabis (The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs ) Nixon had pushed thru the United Nations in the 60s. Get rid of that treaty and things go back to normal.

Good things are happening. UN is looking to declassify cannabis. It's news from earlier this year. Not going to help farmers sadly. Hemp is the new money maker.

As soon as hemp takes off again, its going to be seedy weeds. Will have to button down our grow rooms tight.

Thats absolutely true. Alot of shops buy it from home growers. most of them are to sick to work and dont have the money to make it true the month. Still i think they get ripped off and indeed the quality suffers from this big time. Legalizing does also include a better quality, less bugs and pesticide free(i hope).

Hemp can actually do something about all this plastic.. clothing, car parts, meds... I think its money that is to addictive for us to live healthy? Sometimes i think most organisms are afraid we might discover their planet... we might be the aliens we are afriad of:ciao::laugh:

Took me a little to find it but I’m subbed

Welcome Welcome:hug:

There is plenty to come i am sure. Take a seat, a edible and dont be suprised if you get a kiss from the dog:drool:

Suprise update!

The gummie bear trays came in! One of my neighbours were at the door with my package opened. She was kinda suprised cause she did not notice it wasnt her package. Also she seen the gummie trays and didnt really matched it to me haha. It really made me happy to receive them:slide:

Gummies on the way:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom