Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hey NS, just chillin here with some Crown Royale.

That sounds like a really nice chilling session. I just realized i got so happy and uplifting after the "decent" ATF spliff :p

Just home myself guys! I’m gonna add some newty juice to my Starbucks and join ya. I think I might have some new music to listen to in my mailbox

Enjoy the coffee and the song. Its in the mailbox for sure:thanks:
Sparking up some brookie :bong:

I miss my brookie! After this grow there will be 1 brooky and maybe 2:cheer: Enjoy it buddy

Rollin' rollin' rollin'.........
:theband::theband::theband:
:theband::theband::theband::passitleft:

Real hiiiiiiiiiiighhh

Goooood morning everybody!

Today i had a eye opener.... i woke up at 14:30... all messed up that i woke up that late.. and then i realized that i just have Canadian timeclocks in my body? If i would have lived in the USA or Cannada my inner clock would be spot on!

Anyway.. i took a randon seed-a-like from the CBD, they are seeds but really do need a week or two(and they get that) to mature i think. Should we think about names already? and is it the ATF or the CMOG pollen i used? Chocolate thunderfuck Mint Pollen :hmmmm:

SO CBD OG thunderfuck Kush
CBD Chocolate OG kush

Acapulco fuck gold?
Alaskan thunderGold?

GG4 gold?
ATGG4??

I have no clue... its probably better for me to go drink that first coffee and twist a biggie :yahoo:

Happy Sunday everybody!

Thanks NS, it's a good daytime vape for sure.

I really liked the gasoline smelling uplifting effects. I havent cleaned my house like that in a long time lol.

Hello coffee and a.... Nothing.. Normal smoke.. That I need to quit

Gooood morning:hug:

The fact that you are working on it in your head, tells me that its just a matter of time. I smoked reg sigarets for 14 years.. it didnt bring me anything... Besides i dont have time to smoke reg sigarets in between :rofl:

So today a milestone has been reached. A really nice rolling box has been ordered. Ive been struggling to get all my goods together and now i just have a really nice box with quite a big text "CANNABIS"on it. So much for hiding eh?:ganjamon:

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:it could be the greatest hide out.... The obvious is never checked lol

True that! tough there is nothing to hide... most of my family know i grow, all of them now i smoke for meds and nobody told me anything bad(in my face lol). If they see it they might just be interested but thats it lol.

I need to work on storage for all my grow stuff. Right now it’s prentry much all over the place.

I had this to, a plate with another plate and a cup plus a extra little box... nah just one wooden growbox and im set :high-five:

You want DIY or storage bought ready to go?

This one is ready to roll. Normally i would make some, but my hands needed rest, not more plans :battingeyelashes:

Goooooood morning dear fam,

How did you all start the week? I have a doctors visit coming up, just some fine-tuning of the silverworks. Yesterday i made some really funny pics that i will probably show you when i get back.

:slide:Happy Monday Y'all:slide:

Back
Top Bottom