Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

The Zon. 12 bucks usd. Was an easy recipe. 1 cup coconut oil 3/4 cup organic agave syrup or 3/4 cup organic honey heat on low. Then add 1 cup cocoa powder. (used Ghiradelli) best one they had in stock.
Well it looks great! i just have to do some more mold shopping:cheer:

Let us know when you're sure ;).

My bas, its 5 trays:p its a set so they did not want to take one out :rofl:

Weed and online shopping... Bad idea lol

Noooo this was a great idea! the hearts are fun but no bears... and ... yeah.. well... i wanted it:battingeyelashes:

Also got my pelvic buckle, they took my blood and the neurodoc seen me... it was a busy day but a lot got done:yahoo:

Now its medication and chillings

Also got my pelvic buckle,

Now its medication and chillings

What's a "pelvic buckle", my mind is picturing something leather and I'm getting scared a little.

Plants looking good. Supercrop ... I prefer YoYo's and tie down techniques IF I can help it. Sometimes we break shit. The plant really doesn't skip much at all. The break will heal over night. Wish we could do that, eh? These plants are amazing.

What's a "pelvic buckle", my mind is picturing something leather and I'm getting scared a little.

Plants looking good. Supercrop ... I prefer YoYo's and tie down techniques IF I can help it. Sometimes we break shit. The plant really doesn't skip much at all. The break will heal over night. Wish we could do that, eh? These plants are amazing.

Heya bb, dont get scared haha. It for the Pelvic instability. this buckle straps it in so that the instability is a little less :)

The supercrops happend in a day. Thats a little how i am..." woops lets do this now" and then it already done haha. Its the first time in these size pots so im trying to see what they do in there. so far. so good:high-five:

:rofl:. All joking aside i hope they figure out why the weight loss NS.

We will see buddy, I'll call them monday to see if the result got back already. maybe its just worms;):rofl:

NS :hug:
Please tell me you don't loose anymore weight....

Uhm.....well.... i havent been on the scale yet... and kinda dont want to do that every day since it would really ruin my mood. The girls are getting fatter so thats good:battingeyelashes:

Thnc for checking in guys, some pics are about to be uploaded...

So its time for some more pics. Ive been playing a little with the camera again and im not unpleased tbh.

Lets start with the GG4 NewNew... this girl has some serious frost already! All 3 girls have been flipped 1st of October so they need 3 weeks at least....

The CBD OG Kush 10 is also having fun in there... since i removed the veg box on top i can tell the girls are more happy. Maybe there was to much light leaking in the end. The cbd seems to be a little fatter then the GG4 but not as frosty yet..

And then the "suprise" ... the Acapulco Gold Clone. She have been vegging for quite some time and i havent taken a full update to show her. I decided to go for sneak previeuws untill i can WOW you guys with her;)

So the sneak peak of the day...

In the front is the GG4, can you see the colour difference? i havent seen so many shades of green till i started growingo_O

What do you guys think?

And what a wow! She is!!
Looks nice and frosty in there

Thank you AB:Namaste:I didnt take the full shot of her just yet, there has to be some suprise later right?

Well thats a fantastic dynamic duo of strains that much I know. Looking very good in the tent. Love both the GG and AG strains

I really love them so far. that CBD is keeping up pretty good to i have to say. Thankfully i have 1 AG seed left. i am planning on making seeds with her:eek::cheer: tough the Chocolate Mint OG is first up. It was the first Indica to get me to sleep:adore:

Element of surprise is always good :)
<insert little drum sound on the background> :theband:

Looking great NS!

That GG4 is frosty and looks scrumptious already!

Thnx DM:high-five: she has the most frost ive grown in this stage... it makes me wonder what she will turn out to beo_O

Pistils like a camel's eyelashes! I'm looking forward to future surprise pic drops :).

ive been thinking for 10 minutes now... i dont think ive ever really paid attention to the "camels eyelashes" on animal planet;)
:rofl:

You knew this was coming:

camel-eyelashes.jpg
* insert "Urban Dictionary" joke here...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom