Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hahahaha you guys!

Sometimes the timezones provides me with a very good laugh and wake up:p Those lashes are crazy! Next time be sure i dont medicate around a camel or i might go stare shameless to that thing o_O

Goood news! I found a few single seeds on the girls. 1 on the GG4, 2 on the CBD and one on the AG. If thats really the case, there might have been some pollen left from the ATF? anyway its fun to have some extra:cheer:

Weeeeeeeeekend update.

So i took the girls out to show off... also to play with my camera and show you guys what i mean with the WOW factor on the AG...

First the cbd.. she is growing great! The only thing i would change is topping/fimming and train it more and longer.
That goes for the GG4 to.

The GG4 is getting so frosty... it makes me wonder how hard it knocks on my door when i light it... a healthy portion of exitement! Please mind Macho in the back and say high, he never gets any attention! also he has been studying with Cree from @newty to get his batchelor in theater;)

And ofcourse the Acapulco Gold... this girl....

Im so exited to see how much they bulk up in the last few weeks! Hope you guys drewled all over the place:ganjamon:

Weeeeeeeeekend update.

So i took the girls out to show off... also to play with my camera and show you guys what i mean with the WOW factor on the AG...

First the cbd.. she is growing great! The only thing i would change is topping/fimming and train it more and longer.
That goes for the GG4 to.

The GG4 is getting so frosty... it makes me wonder how hard it knocks on my door when i light it... a healthy portion of exitement! Please mind Macho in the back and say high, he never gets any attention! also he has been studying with Cree from @newty to get his batchelor in theater;)

And ofcourse the Acapulco Gold... this girl....

Im so exited to see how much they bulk up in the last few weeks! Hope you guys drewled all over the place:ganjamon:
Of course NewNew is gonna be shinin' like a diamond! LoL:drool:
:welldone:

:passitleft:

Of course NewNew is gonna be shinin' like a diamond! LoL:drool:
:welldone:

:passitleft:

I told her yesterday she lights every room she touch, guess the plant took some of that vibe:cool:

Looking fantastic!! #budsfordays

Hahahahaha does macho need a fan leaf hat? Very trendy in the dog communities and I only have big ones left:D

YES he absolutely wants a fanleaf hat! and he asks if you can bring it cause he likes a hug along with it:p

The AG is looking super NS!

Thank you! Next time ill be cleaning more small stuff, but its a pretty nice canopy, the flattest yet for me:slide:

Right back at cha! :kiss:
Now lets see if newnew can get any more sparkly in the next few weeks :slide:#finishstronggirl

I sure hope she continue to grow like this! This grow gets me a little inspired to try something more with the music. any growers that can play a nice little reggea tune on audacity or so?:adore:

Its kinda weird how we work... You started "a journal" and all off a sudden gummies take over the world....

You are amazing to buddy! and the only thing that multiplies by sharing is love:circle-of-love:.... and herpes i think:hmmmm::laugh:

After the 3 seeds i seem to have spotted i took a better look. When they are under the LED its better to see with the naked eye... The CBD seem to be having quite the amount of seeds in the lower buds somehow... i guess i didnt cleaned the box good enough? its pretty awesome cause it should be ATF pollen... thats some second hand breeding going on here LoL

The GG4, AG and CBD look like they have seeds so great crosses without doing anything. Imo its great if these pollen pollinate every lower brench of the upcoming grows hehe.

How is everyone's weekend going? @newty got me hyped about recording some music again. The plan is to paste it under some pic updates in a video. That is if i get it good enough:D

#feelinggoodvibes

Back
Top Bottom