Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I used @Preston9mm's latest recipe, which is this:

Two 3oz boxes of regular Jello (with sugar!). I used raspberry.
Three ¼ oz packets of plain gelatin
1 cup cold water
¼ cup light corn syrup
¼ cup infused EVOO

I posted my gummy making here...skip down to the pic of the Jello box!
Thanks budddy ✊

Instagram is fun, but its not like here. as long as you stay here im cool with it buddy :hug:
Yeah not going anywhere too many amazing folks here to just run away lol

Goooood Sunday to you all,

Its time to give the girls a decent update:slide: They have been growing and flowering for a while and now i got the pics to match the story.

First i'd like to go to the less gorgeous pics. The CBD Euphoria is doing great under the Kingbo. Its obviously not as fast growing cause it aint a big light, but she is having a blast. Also she needs to stay in there for a week or 4 till one of the girls in flower is making space.

Here she is:

The pics are a little different and ill update some pics including a lighter later :high-five:

So to the Flower box!

First i got a lovely group pic. After talking to my dear twinsie @newty i realized it was time to supercrop the GG4. this is the before pic:

Isnt that a luxurious problem eh? She attempted to move the light for me:rofl:

Are you ready for some close-ups?

GG4:

CBD OG Kush 10:

And ofcourse the Acapulco Gold:

Im not sure why, but i had a blurple sunday.

Ofcourse the Supercrop got captured to!

And for those without the blurple love today.... some frost shots:yahoo:

This grow is promissing to be my jar filler. The Mars is already at the factory strings and the chains got removed. Lets see what the GG4 NewNew is having in mind for me:hmmmm: The CBD is also a candidate for Supercrop. Lets see how much she wants it:circle-of-love:

Have a wonderfull sunday peeps:hug:

Hey NS ! Those girls are getting big and man they are packing on the frosty goodness! You will definitely get a good yield with those girls. Keep up the great work my brother Dutch !
Thnx DM, Im finally feeling a little more comfy and i have the feeling i know how to react.
The girls needed a drink badly so i gave that right after the pics.

How are you doing bud?

Beautiful job!!! I’m so proud:)

Stellar grow you have there my friend!

So frosty
:drool::drool:

Thank you! The supercrop brench dropped a little more then i liked, so she is leaning on the ventilator top now :p Lets see if she bounces up quickly:high-five: The pot upgrade made a HUGE difference :circle-of-love:

High NS
Looks good in there!
Hope all is well with you :hug:
:welldone:

Heya AB, Im ok :) Found out last friday that i had a vitamine D def. Had a pill with a big boost and now take vit D every day. Who knows, next to all the complicated stuff i got going on, this might be a good push in the back.

How is your weekend going for ya?

Thank you! The supercrop brench dropped a little more then i liked, so she is leaning on the ventilator top now :p Lets see if she bounces up quickly:high-five: The pot upgrade made a HUGE difference :circle-of-love:

Heya AB, Im ok :) Found out last friday that i had a vitamine D def. Had a pill with a big boost and now take vit D every day. Who knows, next to all the complicated stuff i got going on, this might be a good push in the back.

How is your weekend going for ya?
Doing well, looking for furniture over the net. I love technology!!!
vitamin D is lack of sun. What about A?

Doing well, looking for furniture over the net. I love technology!!!
vitamin D is lack of sun. What about A?

Its so easy to find stuff these days :). My doc told me she knows people working in the sun all day without a shirt on and still they have vit D def. Because of my conditions its probably that my body cant take much nutrients from food. A new bloodtest will be done since this was a "old one"

Well it is taken up by the liver (if I am mot mistaken)
Also body, if you are obese, has a problem to absorb.
Also if you have Chrons (a more difficult version of IBS... Hm....)

Nice (belated) supercrop! It may be too heavy with buds to hold itself up as it bulks so consider a stake (calm down AB...not for you) for support.
Stick=stake... Here we go again.... Lol
How about a hug.. So you stop dreaming about me on a stake lol
:hug: here :hug:

Well it is taken up by the liver (if I am mot mistaken)
Also body, if you are obese, has a problem to absorb.
Also if you have Chrons (a more difficult version of IBS... Hm....)

Well obese aint one of them... im really skinny and losing weight by the day. It drives me nuts. Even eat a bar of chocolate every day for a week. It didnt even slow it down. Tests will show what is happening and i can always apply for a modeling job now;)

Nice (belated) supercrop! It may be too heavy with buds to hold itself up as it bulks so consider a stake (calm down AB...not for you) for support.

Yeah that is exactly what happend. It flipped a little so ive put it on the ventilator. The cbd was screaming she wanted to so the same story but a small rope to support her. They will be fine im sure ^^

Stick=stake... Here we go again.... Lol
How about a hug.. So you stop dreaming about me on a stake lol
:hug: here :hug:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom