Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I won't swear to it but I'm pretty sure all Jello is made from animal-based gelatin. Adding the plain gelatin doesn't really add much to the animal-product side of the equation.

Yeah I thought it was like hooves or something.... jello was never a hit with me for some reason. :passitleft:

Edit - never tried canna infused yet. I may have a new take on it.

Hey NS on that locker memory.. I can totally relate. I go to the gym to swim train every day and 1 day they changed all the lockers to locks already on the lockers. You set the combo and lock the lock. Your combo gets you back in. First try - boom, fucked up went swimming took a shower now naked with a towel and no love on un-locking the lock.
New meaning to getting caught with my pants down. Be better if uni-sex locker room. They have them in Europe. I need a vacation from retirement.

Yeah I thought it was like hooves or something.... jello was never a hit with me for some reason. :passitleft:

Edit - never tried canna infused yet. I may have a new take on it.

Hey NS on that locker memory.. I can totally relate. I go to the gym to swim train every day and 1 day they changed all the lockers to locks already on the lockers. You set the combo and lock the lock. Your combo gets you back in. First try - boom, fucked up went swimming took a shower now naked with a towel and no love on un-locking the lock.
New meaning to getting caught with my pants down. Be better if uni-sex locker room. They have them in Europe. I need a vacation from retirement.

Well i wasnt a huge jelly fan to. The infused part really helps and its taste like the grape eggwhite shake lol. Those number locks are way to easy or way to hard, depending on what you decide with your pants on:rofl: man only a towel and a really good looking woman behind the counter.... you automatically point to the right locker:laugh:

Thanks for sharing, i really tought i was special. Its really good to see fellow anti-gym-lock-people :thumb:

Go for the infused ones, im sure you like it better then the regulars:high-five:

Goood morning peeps,

There is some good news. Since our timezones arent exactly alike... i am happy to tell you yesterday our clock went a hour back. that means im not 8 but 7 hours in front of you. isnt it great that i timetraveled one hour closer to you guys? :slide:
Our gets put back Sunday morning at 2 am need to adjust timers .

Hope all is good NS :)

I had never heard of it until about three or four years ago. I know a family group of a mother and two daughters who have it, another female friend miles away, and a guy with it as well.

As I understand it, it’s a diagnosis of exclusion, not something you can really test for and say for sure that’s what’s going on. More “well, it’s not these 12 other things, so it must be EDS.”

And because it effects a relatively small population there aren’t many doctors who know about it or how to diagnose it.

I feel ya. My issue is just a f#cked up spine and joints, but it was easily diagnosed.
Sorry what exactly is Eds?

Those clawed leaves look like classic nitrogen excess. Were they leftover from veg? Plant look great!
Exactly what I thought of but said let’s read on see what someone says but see some claw a bit meaning to much nitrogen

Our gets put back Sunday morning at 2 am need to adjust timers .

Hope all is good NS :)

Why adjust the timers? They still run the same amount of hours. to me it didnt matter so i didnt change them.

Sorry what exactly is Eds?

ITs a connective tissue disorder, that means alot of complicated issues like stressed out nerve system, breathing and heart can be instable, joint (sub)luxations and many more things. most of it results in extreme (nerve) pain, tired all the time and every joint is instable. if you are interested to read more about it, here is the english link:

What are the Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes? | The Ehlers Danlos Society

Its a better and more clean desciption. Oh and i have the Hypermobile type.

Exactly what I thought of but said let’s read on see what someone says but see some claw a bit meaning to much nitrogen

Ive been feeding them lighter and they seem to bounce back a little. you all were right once again:thanks: I still have to supercrop the GG4 and maybe the CBD og kush to

Why adjust the timers? They still run the same amount of hours. to me it didnt matter so i didnt change them.

ITs a connective tissue disorder, that means alot of complicated issues like stressed out nerve system, breathing and heart can be instable, joint (sub)luxations and many more things. most of it results in extreme (nerve) pain, tired all the time and every joint is instable. if you are interested to read more about it, here is the english link:

Ive been feeding them lighter and they seem to bounce back a little. you all were right once again:thanks: I still have to supercrop the GG4 and maybe the CBD og kush to
For me in Ontario it comes down to on peak times and off peak times . So if I can have my lights off as much as I can during off peak hrs then I save more coin on hydro bill my way of thinking.

I like the tropical blue pack

I'll try them all, i promiss;)

For me in Ontario it comes down to on peak times and off peak times . So if I can have my lights off as much as I can during off peak hrs then I save more coin on hydro bill my way of thinking.

Ah yeah we have that to, my current contract doesnt have it so i forget that sometimes. its a great idea to switch and run them at night:adore:

Man that sounds like what I have I’m not even kidding man . Might be early stages for me but I’m going to read up about this more and present to my family doctor I am booking appointment Monday . As I knwo my body the best I knwo there is something wrong my knee is messed . Been racking g leaves did thirteen bags last week and 16 so far this week and still have at least 10 to go . Bit my knee feels like it’s going to give on me if I Bend the wrong way in any way . Scary . Neck feels like it wants to just give liek exhausted to hold it up? Back stiff discomfort. Feet cramp more now aday . Trying compression socks lately costly but see if they help at all.

My shoulders get real bad pain my hips can pop /crack easily . Tailbone pain. And I have to smile and try to keep up with life . It’s hard when extra stress gets added on ya know bro . That’s when anxiety depression kicks in .. plus now imagine me sick .

That is why I am here and blessed to have you guys around to help me and each other heal. I need to stop being so darn lazy and cook those gummies . Not a big kitchen dude beside dishes and keeping tidy for wife . Don’t midland baking time to time .

But infused and I got lots of of stuff I can use my magic butter for .

I knwo ive asked many about how to make. And it sounds liek there liek cannabis different methods (many ) to make them .

But I like gummies and jello ones at that .

I'll try them all, i promiss;)

Ah yeah we have that to, my current contract doesnt have it so i forget that sometimes. its a great idea to switch and run them at night:adore:
Muah love ya buddy ✊:passitleft:

Man that sounds like what I have I’m not even kidding man . Might be early stages for me but I’m going to read up about this more and present to my family doctor I am booking appointment Monday . As I knwo my body the best I knwo there is something wrong my knee is messed . Been racking g leaves did thirteen bags last week and 16 so far this week and still have at least 10 to go . Bit my knee feels like it’s going to give on me if I Bend the wrong way in any way . Scary . Neck feels like it wants to just give liek exhausted to hold it up? Back stiff discomfort. Feet cramp more now aday . Trying compression socks lately costly but see if they help at all.

My shoulders get real bad pain my hips can pop /crack easily . Tailbone pain. And I have to smile and try to keep up with life . It’s hard when extra stress gets added on ya know bro . That’s when anxiety depression kicks in .. plus now imagine me sick .

That is why I am here and blessed to have you guys around to help me and each other heal. I need to stop being so darn lazy and cook those gummies . Not a big kitchen dude beside dishes and keeping tidy for wife . Don’t midland baking time to time .

But infused and I got lots of of stuff I can use my magic butter for .

I knwo ive asked many about how to make. And it sounds liek there liek cannabis different methods (many ) to make them .

It does have a lot of signs from Ehlers danlos or hypermobility syndrome(HMS). Specially the joints popping, but all the signs you name could be from that and i recognize alot to. ofcourse im no doctor and i hope they can find out whats happening with you buddy. the website ive given is the patient society and includes a list of doctors that know about eds/hms. A lot of docs have never heard about it and its been missed alot. If no doctor listens to you, try ask a vet.. a lot of dogs have eds to. Sometimes they know what helps with them and its suprising how some things can help us humans to.

Lets have a vid call soon brother:hug:

Yeah I shut my flower zues account down on Instagram I need to figure my stuff out right now maybe later but I like my magazine . Good enough for me .

I used @Preston9mm's latest recipe, which is this:

Two 3oz boxes of regular Jello (with sugar!). I used raspberry.
Three ¼ oz packets of plain gelatin
1 cup cold water
¼ cup light corn syrup
¼ cup infused EVOO

I posted my gummy making here...skip down to the pic of the Jello box!

Yeah I shut my flower zues account down on Instagram I need to figure my stuff out right now maybe later but I like my magazine . Good enough for me .
Instagram is fun, but its not like here. as long as you stay here im cool with it buddy :hug:

Back
Top Bottom