Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

It will heal for sure and no it will take longer and it takes work. I quit smoking in 2013. Took me a little while to get it back but I'm there now and even better than I was even before I started smoking.

I can swim 4K meters without stopping now... I could never do that even when I was young.

Well my father is missing a piece of lung and he only has 13% oxigen uptake left. with his 74 years old i am positive, but realistic. thnx for the positivity tough, i like it alot! and ofcourse its wonderfull you are doing so well:goodjob:

Congrats on the ATF harvest!

Thank you, its getting a heavy smell after a small cure time... and i dig the smoke:cool:

Bigger pots bigger plants... plant direct into the ground the sky is the limit. :thumb:

Only lasts a hour tho... with a bong hit maybe an hour and a half! Well it might seem like it anyway.:D

hahahahaha man this took a while to read before i got it hehe:rofl:

NS - had to google "Ehlers Danlos " shit bro, that ain't good and there's other versions that are a lot worse. Genetics at play looks like?

Keep an eye out what they are doing with genetics and humans. It's changing all the time as they look deeper and deeper into it. One day Ehlers Danlos syndrom will be on the table in the lab and they will figure it out.

It sure aint good buddy. The problem is that my type (the hypermobile one) is not showing in the DNA, there has been a donation of 1 million dollar to research this particular type. Hopefully it helps alot. Its def a genetic thing and already starts in the embrio phase. Its also pretty likely to show up at my age and get worse. The most thing missing is doctors who know about or are willing to read about it. Slowly but sure there thing are happening around me. The wheelchair will be here in a month, maybe two. I'll get some sort of orthese to sleep, a custom chair is also in the planning and my silverwork is complete since a week or so.

If there are new Genetic options i am more then willing to try them. So far i can say Cannabis is a life saver for me.:adore::circle-of-love:

More and more labs are opening and doing serious research, the future looks bright!

I've been eating my fudge cubes mixed in with a bowl of ice cream!
:drool::drool::drool:
3 scoops of cookie dough ice cream and about 6-ish fudge cubes.
:drool::drool::drool:
Best bedtime snack, ever! LoL

:passitleft:
Don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed!

Woops i missed a Few Lol

@Pennywise the labs are finding new genetic routes true the body on a daily base. i'm sure something will be found. hopefully in the next 40 years or so;)

@Preston9mm If you do that every night, your dentist will be having 50% less work in a month... on the other side.... YUMMIE:yahoo:

@InTheShed a steel brush is preferably right?:battingeyelashes:

Gummie update!

Yesterday i recieved the Agar Agar, this is a natural gelatine. Would this be enough for some gummies?:circle-of-love:

Its to bad i have plans this evening, but maybe ill get that person to help me:high-five:

Stay tuned, things are about to get Jelly:rofl:

Well i have to chill a little now, but probably make a first batch without infusing just to see if they are ok with the agar. also i need to compare the weights of agar in stead of gelatine... the hardest part is picking a flavour lol. anyone has a favorite?

Yeah, I would run a test batch first too! Wouldn't want to waste any meds if it doesn't work out. I'm clueless about the agar as well. I've never used it. I'm definitely gonna be watching to see how this goes for ya. I love learning different ways to make things in the kitchen.

Check out this score I found at the "Super Walmart" last week:
20181101_083132.jpg

32 pack of gelatine for $7!!! :slide:(I've got enough to share if you need a care package) lol

Can't wait to see how your gummies turn out!
:passitleft:

Thank you for the kindness, my goal is to try agar since its natural in stead of animal skin. To me its always interesting to find new products to go more plant based or so.

The first batch is in the fridge:yahoo: lets hope my stimations and calculations with the agar is right:hmmmm: If not i have liquid candy and 11 attempts left hehe. if they do get solid i might squeeze out a infused batch later todat:cheer:

I had to take the green... it always include something green:green_heart:

First tester was great! i had some lefst and squeezed that into the heart shape i made soap from to. It was solid but a little to soft. Maybe it needs some more time. if not there still a complex explosion of taste and i'll just add more agar next time.

So tonight is candy night.... some sort of halloween shortcut LoL

Well its really sweet already so extra agar it is then. ive only put half a teaspoon in it. still im quite happy with my calculations. thnx @Preston9mm ive watched the vid again and it reminded me i had a sauce bottle. great to squeeze those trays full:thanks:

I won't swear to it but I'm pretty sure all Jello is made from animal-based gelatin. Adding the plain gelatin doesn't really add much to the animal-product side of the equation.

Yeah i was reading its already gelatin based so i kinda make it 50/50. its a really great taste tough and since ive bought it i will use it :p (yes i do get tired of myself drom time to time).

Gratz on that smexy title mister! 2018 is giving you lots of well deserved titles to the name:bravo::high-five:

Go with the grape flavor!
Ok so pineapple and grape are first up when im going to infuse.

They turned out pretty good for a first batch! its not quite as stiff as they should be, but its a matter of more agar in it imo. Next batch i will infuse.

Back
Top Bottom