Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Well @Preston9mm jumped in and told me flour would make a mess. i just added 1.5x the Agar i did before and now we just have to wait:rolleyes:

The layer i already seen on it when putting it in the fridge was crazy... would 18ml oil be to much for one pack?:drool:

Yeah. I think you are best just doing it without. The corn syrup and corn starch work so well because they aren't tacky like granulated sugar. Sugar is the key to getting the perfect texture in a gummy, but most sugars will make a sticky mess. Corn syrup helps make the perfect soft but firm texture, and the corn starch makes a great barrier in the molds because it will melt with that flash of heat when filling the mold. Leaving you with a thin, waxy layer over the outside of the gummy, also helping it hold shape and not get sticky.
Gummies are completely feasible without those 2 ingredients. 100% I just use it cuz I got it readily available.

I'm certain your batch will be a big hit!
:passitleft:

Well first there was the flavour picking... And someone had a "grape" idea (this really cracked me up).

So It smelled like the proteine shakes i used to take when i had this "arnold" idea in combination with the gym. It took me back to a first time at the gym with lockers and a lock including 3 keys. Smart as i was i tossed one in my wallet, one in my bag and one in my jeans. Then i proudly put all the stuff in the locker, click the lock... and i directly knew all keys were in there. So before my first minute of warming up in that gym, someone had to bring the big sciccor to help me out.

The things you remember making gummies...:smokin:

Little update: They seem to be solid already with a litte sticky layer left on the top. this went way quicker then the previous batch. In a hour or so ill see if i can pop them. Or would it be better to leave them a night in the mold?

So i just checkt the gummies..... and they turned out PERFECT:circle-of-love: They have a nice layer of oil that looks like a gold flow on the pic, they popped out spotless and they taste amazing! ive tried only one of the biggies, two of the medium and 2 or 3 of the smaller ones... cause well... you need to check if the quality is the same true the entire batch:hmmmm:

We start with the show of the first gummies... they were sticky and it was pretty hard to get them out in one piece...

Ofcourse i had to try infused ones to as PW pointed out pretty good... when i want something, i want something :yahoo:

I now present you all...... My first infused gummies with love...

Im in gummie love:hug::circle-of-love::hug:

All those pics of chocolates and gummies gave me the munchies. Haven't made infused chocolates yet. Sounds like a fun weekend project:thumb:
Thnx buddy! If you want to start safe you can just slowly melt a bar or two and stir the oil true it:high-five: white chocolate seems to be the best if you want a strong flavour.

I find that hard to say. Since my tolerance and pain levels are both pretty high, i always make sure to use enough. its always differend depending on the strain, effect and potency... i think you should try to calculate it back to portions. to make it easy:

If 1ml normally is enough for ya, and you have 10 doses in 1 bar(example) just add 10 ml. i cant just eat one piece so every time i eat chocolate im "well medicated" my first try was 100 gram bar chocolate and like 20 oil. That was a little to much, even for me:battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom