Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Goood morning peeps,

There is some good news. Since our timezones arent exactly alike... i am happy to tell you yesterday our clock went a hour back. that means im not 8 but 7 hours in front of you. isnt it great that i timetraveled one hour closer to you guys? :slide:

i traveled a hour back in time hehe
I've been on a few "round-the-world" cruises when I was in the Navy. Time travellin' like a mofo if we were steaming hard in a specific direction. We'd pass through a few time zones a day. :eek:

Guys who worked night shift used to get pissed because it always seemed like they took the hit for that magical hour or two we gained. LoL

Goood morning peeps,

There is some good news. Since our timezones arent exactly alike... i am happy to tell you yesterday our clock went a hour back. that means im not 8 but 7 hours in front of you. isnt it great that i timetraveled one hour closer to you guys? :slide:

Now your just a hop skip and a plane flight away! Lol

oh wow thats even more complex. what time is it? well... when we went to sea it was around 12:00 when were were a hour on sea it still was 12:00 and when we arrived it was 11:00! :laugh::hmmmm:

I always was just a smoke away, depending how you smoke them hehe. Yesterday i had a friend visiting me. She dont smoke that much so i gave her a chocolate. after it kicked in she asked for a shoot of my J and we watched disjointed:yahoo:

Man it wasnt only the show i almost wet myself, but how hard she was laughing... it was a great evening!

After a great evening there is a great morning. So i waited till 12 to do thing LoL. A nice and needed defoil for the girls. man they get big... remember they all fitted on my kitchen ? well those cabinets have dropped or my girls grow bigger then any before. its already kinda hard not to have NewNew the GG4 in the light at this point :slide: yes i'm happy about that. Its better to push that door close every night then to have another 7 gram indoor harvest. that almost crushed my soulo_O

Now with these girls in flower i expect a minimum of 15 and hopefully somewhere between 20 and 30 gram. Waiting is so hard haha!

The chocolates are finished and the pics are on my camera. first ill go have a coffee with my mom and then ill update some pics.

Next to all the growing i can feel that i slowly feel more balanced. he whole rehab thing didnt work for my body and the mental part had not much new to teach me. after this all dropped i picked up my own thing and i feel better already. Every day is a new challenge and sometimes its lovely to win for that day.

Love you all:circle-of-love:

Heya guys,

The pictures come tomorrow. With my illness i have days where i start out with tons of energy and then half way true is all gone... i did found a interesting and really recognizable documentary on youtube about it.

How are you guys doing on this sunday?

Heya guys,

The pictures come tomorrow. With my illness i have days where i start out with tons of energy and then half way true is all gone... i did found a interesting and really recognizable documentary on youtube about it.

How are you guys doing on this sunday?
Finally getiing to sit down and chill, one more vape of Crown Royale and I'll be all set.

Thanks NS! Not watching the Dodgers tonight so I'm good.

Oh boy is that upsetting to watch? Before i got sick i was really into doing sport. Watching it is something i never understood:hmmmm:

Finally getiing to sit down and chill, one more vape of Crown Royale and I'll be all set.

Oooh a decent puff you got there bud. enjoy the relaxing:bongrip:(<--- odd looking vape pen)

Next to all the growing i can feel that i slowly feel more balanced. he whole rehab thing didnt work for my body and the mental part had not much new to teach me. after this all dropped i picked up my own thing and i feel better already. Every day is a new challenge and sometimes its lovely to win for that day.

I understand completely. Most days I seem fine, but most people can’t see that I can’t walk more than about three or four minutes before I start to hurt. My coworkers are continually surprised when I use my cane. Most days I don’t use it, but bad days happen. They tease me for taking a folding chair outside on a smoke break, but I can’t stand for the five minutes to smoke a cigarette without hurting.

I manage as best I can during the day, and then medicate with cannabis at night. It makes things bearable.

I understand completely. Most days I seem fine, but most people can’t see that I can’t walk more than about three or four minutes before I start to hurt. My coworkers are continually surprised when I use my cane. Most days I don’t use it, but bad days happen. They tease me for taking a folding chair outside on a smoke break, but I can’t stand for the five minutes to smoke a cigarette without hurting.

I manage as best I can during the day, and then medicate with cannabis at night. It makes things bearable.

I hear ya bro, I cant even walk for 50 meter anymore and these days i have more bad then good. its all "normal"with my eds, but its hard to fight true the days knowing a better one will come.

Especially the people not understanding why you need a cane one day and the other you are ok without. People like to see what they expect. I use my tesla mini( the benidorm bastard mobile) to walk my dog and get out. late in the day i try to trumble across a little field with my dog and people look like... you can walk?

Its all a mental challenge and you are not alone. in fact, most people with chronic pain become more thankfull for the little things. so in fact the pain makes us a little better person. its just nasty it hurts so bad ;)

Back
Top Bottom