Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Lol that's a lot of gummies man!

I had no clue how much would come out of one package.. and if the jelly would not work its alot of dessert i tought LoL

Did you get the 3oz size or 6oz size box?

Had to calculate this one... its the 3 oz package.. how much do you make from that? or a 6 oz and i just do it by half :battingeyelashes:

I had no clue how much would come out of one package.. and if the jelly would not work its alot of dessert i tought LoL

Had to calculate this one... its the 3 oz package.. how much do you make from that? or a 6 oz and i just do it by half :battingeyelashes:
6 oz of mix per batch.

Plus the plain gelatin don't forget!
Yup. 6oz jello mix to .5oz gelatine in my recipe.... I think. :hmmmm:

I gotta look back. I think the gelatine packs are .25oz and I use 2 of them.

:passitleft:

i'm in for a ride LoL
I'm hooked... lol
If I go a week without making a batch, I'm probably sick. LoL

I keep tweaking different things to see what I can get the gelatine to do.

I recently did a half batch with the same amount of oil that I usually use in the full batch. They took well. Set up great and hold at room temp.

And they get me fucking rocked!:theband:

i didnt realized i need gelatine to. no probs tough ill get some. when it arrived ill be checking the recipe's on here:adore:
I actually got that one on video. The whole process from start to finish.
:thumb:

Jello with oil..... hmmm can I make that without sugar and in a Magic Butter machine??

I could get all my friends fvcked up more... :passitleft::yummy:
Magic Butter machine will knock out some bomb ass oil for sure. I'm not sure how the sugar free jello mix would work to make gummies though. (I've never actually tried) but everything I had read says the sugar is necessary for the appropriate texture.

The oil in gummies threw me off at first, until I watched it all blend. Oil & Water.... who knew? LoL

Works like a champ and they pack a punch.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom