Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Can't wait to see how they finish.

Me to bud, im sure they get you high and tomorrow a buddy will visit that is growing a plant or two and really passionate about the meds to. he has no idea what im doing here so he is in for a suprise... and a testrun :p

Don't finish them all at once :).

I'll do my best... if they are as good as the gummies.... oh boy..

I guess it was temporary as the uploading went fine now:yahoo:

To start this evening i have a pic i forgot to upload. its the picture of the total batch of my last oil. a little over 600ml :circle-of-love:

Then the update of the girls. They had the first Alcohol spray cause of some white flies. i spotted them early with my (almost) hawk eyes and they seem to be gone. since i wasnt energetic enough today i planned the second shower tomorrow during the day.

Ill try to upload my first attempt of zooming on the bud and leaf
Girls are looking happy and healthy my friend! Gonna be a great grow for the Spirit house!

Evening peeps, Is everyone ready for the weekend?:yahoo:

Yep! I’m going to harvest two Dark Devil Autos tomorrow. I haven’t decided what to do with the harvest yet - whether to keep it as bud or make tincture.

Yep! I’m going to harvest two Dark Devil Autos tomorrow. I haven’t decided what to do with the harvest yet - whether to keep it as bud or make tincture.
How they grow for you BigBear? Seen some really small ones? Kinda freaking me out got a few beans? Not sure if i want to grow one if they are tiny?

Mine are small, but I didn’t do any training. The seemed to grow fast and stop their veg phase, or what I call “active growth” phase by about 4-5 weeks. That’s a very short amount of time to do training. I think I would only do LST for this strain. I have about five more seeds, so I have material to play with. :)

Gooood morning folks. I really love waking up with a nice coffee and alot of response to the journals. that time difference makes it nice for me in the morning. just checking everything before the platform wakes up and explodes again hehe.

Girls are looking happy and healthy my friend! Gonna be a great grow for the Spirit house!

Thnx Van! i think its gonna suprise me.... same as the ATF outside that is filling out nicely:high-five: how are you doing?

Yummmm!!

Great job! I need those bon bons in my belly!

Look at all those trichs on that fan #boing

Thnx Sis! Shipping them isnt really an option i think. its soft chocolate that melts easy.. not sure if that a carepackage product LoL. i guess you need to find a ticket and come and taste them:yahoo:

Ohhhh happy harvest bro:cheer: i yet have to grow dark devils but ive seen some gorgeous models here :) i will try to make oil out of one atf and the other i will be smoking. that way you can have it both ways hehe.

Enjoy the weekend wonderfull fam:circle-of-love:

Flyin' by all cool-like :surf:

Hope you're having a great day brother!
:passitleft:

Your chocolates got me fired up to finish my pb cups.
:rofl: if only I hadn't burnt all the damn chocolate on my first attempt!

Best part.... i caught it all on video because it happened while making a tutorial. #nailedit

Maybe I'll share that part unedited when i finally wrap up the video. Hahaha! Priceless.

Stay lifted homie!

Flyin' by all cool-like :surf:

Hope you're having a great day brother!

Your chocolates got me fired up to finish my pb cups.
:rofl: if only I hadn't burnt all the damn chocolate on my first attempt!

Best part.... i caught it all on video because it happened while making a tutorial. #nailedit

Maybe I'll share that part unedited when i finally wrap up the video. Hahaha! Priceless.

Stay lifted homie!
Morning buddy! pleasy taste before you waste. my "burned" chocolate turned out better then what i had in mind. sharing the video probably educates way more people then a clean how to vid.

We all screw up every now and then....those are the most worthy lessons:Namaste:

Enjoy the weekend and i hope its very cloudy for ya:ganjamon:

Morning NS! Hope all is well just passing by! Those chocolates look delectable ! Yum

Morning buddy! i have a reggae day:circle-of-love:

Listening to that particulair type of music makes me feel so good! taking a shower and having some roots reggea over the speakers. or Taurus Riley... its all great.

Hope you all have a amazing weekend:hug:

Please remind me every now and then that i just need to listen to the right kind of music.... how can i forget that:hmmmm:

Camera looks good.... remember to go by trichomes on the flowers NOT the leaves. The leaf trichomes turn sooner than the flowers do (older part of the plant). Cannabis has trichomes all over the plant even the stems and stalks.

Since we wanna smoke the flowers be sure the trichomes on the actual part you wanna smoke look like what you like!

Camera looks good.... remember to go by trichomes on the flowers NOT the leaves. The leaf trichomes turn sooner than the flowers do (older part of the plant). Cannabis has trichomes all over the plant even the stems and stalks.

Since we wanna smoke the flowers be sure the trichomes on the actual part you wanna smoke look like what you like!
Thnx for the tip bud:high-five: In this case it was about showing why fanleaf can be potent and that there is some sort of leaf eating going on imo. i will check the buds with the mic for sure before cutting them down:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom