Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

The girls had the second alcohol cleaning. im suprised how the first treatment did not do anything to them and did get rid of the white flies. the veg and flower box are also sprayed,rubbed and cleaned. cleaning them gives me a nice look to see how the leafs are doing. all is good so far...

The Acapulco Gold. GG4 and CBD OG Kush 10 were flipped on 1st of october. it took the cbd and gg4 some time to hit flower. The Acapulco Gold dived right in and was more then ready for it. Now all 3 girls are creating the buds and i am happy with how many pilsils i can see on the AG. She is the clone, made in my DIY bubbler and she is bigger then her mom! All of them are as i can really see the difference in pot size already translating to bigger fan leafs, thicker stems and more potent plants tbh.

There is also a special message... im not sure if i mentioned it but i kinda screw up a infused chocolate batch, or so i tought. The heating went to quick making it more caramel then anything else... stubborn as i was and with a little motivational coaching from @newty i did them in the molds anyway... now they turned out to be a airy caramel choco infusion. totally unexspected... my ex asked me if i had some chocolate laying around. i told her i screwed up her b-day present (yes she likes infused chocolates as a gift hehe). she asked me if she could taste it anyway. We did and we both were really suprised how good they turned out! now the plan is to SLOWLY melt white chocolate and cover the other so that its more of a bonbon. Pics will be there when they are ready:yahoo:

What do you guys think about the zoom, i kinda expected even more... but it was only a x800 and not 1600 as advertised. besides that its pretty nice i think.

Lets treat you guys on a zoom show:cheer:

The Acapulco Gold showed one leaf that did not look good. i directly grabbed the new microscope and zoomed in on the leaf:circle-of-love: what do you guys think is happening here?

Then the tip of the leaf...

And another zoom shot

Got a shot of the whole leaf? All is see is clear trichomes on what looks to be a pale leaf.
Yea really can't tell at that magnification

Oh wow sorry guys, totally forgot to take a pic from far away. it looks eaten... like totally random at the leafs. from the main vain the right side was all gone and the left was all in tact... kinda strange... its a bummer i threw it away after checking ... i dont want bad things to spread :rolleyes:

next time i try to remember to take a overview pic along with the zooms :p

Leaves get funky, if it's just 1 leaf watch that it don't spread.

Well it does spread, or it did... after two alcohol treatments i am only worried about rehab for the girls at this moment:rofl: They need a week to sober up and go to there AA meetings before they get another spray;)

If there was any bug feeding om my precious girl.... its now gone:cheer:

Was that a fan lead or a sugar leaf?

If it was a fan, it’s more evidence that they do indeed have trichomes on fan leaves. :)

Funny that you mention. This is indeed a fanleaf. the ag has been flipped, but tomorrow i can take a veg leaf from the cbd euphoria and get more evidence. no wonder @newty is such a fan of fanleaf;)

At newyt's and Preston's insistence, I made fan leaf oil from the three big bags I had frozen. It went into gummies, and while you need a lot of little bears to get high, you can if you eat enough :).

Lets be honest... can you ever eat to many gummies?:popcorn::popcorn:

What microscope did d you get sorry if I missed that part. But I’m shopping for one and yours looks awesome.

I bought a usb led 800x microscope with 8 led's and a 2 megapixel camera in it. its really nice, but you have to practice in the beginning. its cost me about 55 euro. at this point thats 63,20 dollar(looked it up LoL). there are cheaper ones but then you have like 0.5 mp camera or so. Good luck and let me know wich one you get:high-five:

Evening peeps, Is everyone ready for the weekend?:yahoo:

I have been playing with chocolate. the caramel chocolate core got topped with white chocolate, also infused ofcourse:battingeyelashes:

Tomorrow will be part 3 as i try to finish them:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom