Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I’ve had good luck using a soap spray. I would make my own from ivory soap, after I went through the bottle of store bought stuff. I was a little afraid that it might fuck up the trichomes on the plant, but I had no choice, I had a horrible infestation of fungus gnats. That was one of my big reasons for switching to hempy. No soil, nothing for fungus gnats larvae to eat.

Spinosad - 1 spray and your gnats are history permanent like. Soil too wet, need to let the surface of the soil dry out. A 9" fan blowing across the soil line will get rid of them. That's actually enough (the fan) they are terrible at flying so wind they can get back to the soil to reproduce. Problems solved.

"most" insects can be dealt with easily with a fan on the soil and spray with water and a drop of soap. There's goes 99% of your pests. Spinosad will get all 100% of em, its organic and what I use.

Wind and rain the bane of insect pest.

I just came up wit that ^^^ it's true tho.

Skip the sticky traps & add a fan - they are poison and that poison gets in the air around your plants then sticks to the plants then you puff plants. Not a good combo.

Can you put some neem with the feeding so that the roots get it at flower stage? i know not to spray in flower, but what about feeding them neem? maybe you get more nutty flavour LoL

Add NEEM CAKE when you're mixing soil before plants are planted. You can top dress 1 tbs and scratch it in to the top layer soil an water in now. Yes it will tco your soil pests if you have any.

If you are talking neem OIL:

Don't add oil to your soil. (rub some in your hair... get the pests out).

On the nutty flavour thing... :rolleyes: OYE, your biology teacher just took a dump.

Add NEEM CAKE when you're mixing soil before plants are planted. You can top dress 1 tbs and scratch it in to the top layer soil an water in now. Yes it will tco your soil pests if you have any.

On the nutty flavour thing... :rolleyes: OYE, your biology teacher just took a dump.
Great ideas bobrown! I've been cross-posting your posts to KingJoe's thread for Kismet where we're discussing the same thing :thumb:.

I be there to trim with you if I could.

I know you would brother #mindtrim

Spinosad - 1 spray and your gnats are history permanent like. Soil too wet, need to let the surface of the soil dry out. A 9" fan blowing across the soil line will get rid of them. That's actually enough (the fan) they are terrible at flying so wind they can get back to the soil to reproduce. Problems solved.

"most" insects can be dealt with easily with a fan on the soil and spray with water and a drop of soap. There's goes 99% of your pests. Spinosad will get all 100% of em, its organic and what I use.

Wind and rain the bane of insect pest.

I just came up wit that ^^^ it's true tho.

Skip the sticky traps & add a fan - they are poison and that poison gets in the air around your plants then sticks to the plants then you puff plants. Not a good combo.

Thank you for that, i could add a fan for sure. i guess my bio teacher already didnt like me all those years ago LoL

Here are my 2 failed attempts. LoL
2018-10-14-10-22-45.jpg2018-10-14-10-22-31.jpg

I didn't expect much, but the first one never even turned on, and the second won't fit my phone correctly because of the physical location of the camera eye on my phone.

The difference in price between these attachments, and pro equipment is staggering tho... not much for products "in between" lol

:passitleft:
Use a selfie stick. Just have to Macgyer it to something stable?

Its ok, i'm sure it wont take long and i should clean the plants today anyway. it gives me a shot of new pics and i probably upload them. now spraying them with the 9:1 ratio of alcohol and cleaning the tent will be with pure this time. also im going to clean my filter. every bug or egg in there will stop living i'm sure. why cant i have a turtle swarm or something else thats cute... like "DANG i found a puppy infestation in my tent this morning... had to cuddle all out":rofl: ah well bugs it is...

I am confident they are already gone pretty much but prevention is everything.

The microscope came in. tough it zooms very good, its hard to get it focussed in the beginning. i am still working on getting pics sharper and i took a Acapulco gold nug to investigate. its very cool to see so many trich's on a bud but also on the fanleafs. :circle-of-love:

I guess it was temporary as the uploading went fine now:yahoo:

To start this evening i have a pic i forgot to upload. its the picture of the total batch of my last oil. a little over 600ml :circle-of-love:

Then the update of the girls. They had the first Alcohol spray cause of some white flies. i spotted them early with my (almost) hawk eyes and they seem to be gone. since i wasnt energetic enough today i planned the second shower tomorrow during the day.

Ill try to upload my first attempt of zooming on the bud and leaf

And here is my first playtime with the microscope. it does need more practice for sure,especially the focus, but man can i see more then beforeo_O @imtoasted already warned me not to freak out by what i find, and thats going to be a challenge:eek: at the same time its so interesting!

here are the first shots...

What do you guys thinks?

I think the microscope works great and I see ambers in a lot of those photos !! Almost chop time there NS!! Keep it green my fellow dutchy!

Canna-da day here woohoo Legalization!

Thnx buddy, i hope to get a little better focus and graphics out of it. the nug i zoomed in on was the acapulco gold i chopped one week early, its a lovely smoke and her clone is taking over the flower box:cheer:

Great pics NS! Looks like your getting the hang of it just fine :).
Well thank you, that means alot. its the only way after so many help over here:Namaste:

I think it's almost done, any time now.

Well its the nug i am smoking so it was already chopped. i just saved the best nugs for poor jar times like now. the other girls are flipped since 1 oktober:cool:

Back
Top Bottom