Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Thank you:adore:

Your plant survived and you did not found bugs so it sounds good to me.

Going to plash the shizzle out of them:popcorn: i'll get back to you guys when im done. i might sneak in the camera... its a great time to show some update growth :slide:

well i did a 7:1 ratio so lets hope they dont get hurt. you dont wash them afterwards right? ive had them in the cleaned boxes with ventilators on, lights off for a while... now they were dry-ish so they are back in their clean box.

My pretty important appointment went from 0 to turd in a second and i could twist my day knowing the bugs would all die from this:cheer:

Can you put some neem with the feeding so that the roots get it at flower stage? i know not to spray in flower, but what about feeding them neem? maybe you get more nutty flavour LoL

Hey NS....hope you had a great weekend bud! Good luck keeping the bad guys away!

My weekend was pretty good, planning the ATF harvest. there are some gnats, but i have confident the outside sun gives them some more before they come down. next friday i am planning to sit with a buddy that grew them the first part and my ex. they both really like to know how to harvest, budwash, dry and cure.. i really enjoy the fact that two people will learn what i gathered true months... i love it:circle-of-love: #sharingiscaring

hmmmmm @InTheShed just did the math for this I think?? I also have 70% and I was mixing it 1:7 LOL but I have no idea why or how I got that number. I have 50% to and I mix that 1:5, again no rhyme or reason. I want it to be strong enough to kill the bugs but not hurt the plant and so far I have done that:)
Good Luck my friend and get that lil bastard and any party friends he might have.
InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If you don't want to read the calcs, the answer was 123 ml of 70% iso mixed with 823 ml of water for newty's dilution. Van Stank recommended a more dilute solution. His suggestion was:
The ratio was for 70% ISO mixed at a 9:1 ratio.

If Newty is doing 99% at 10 to 1, its far stronger than the original ratio I published last year. Give 70% a 9:1 ratio of water to ISO and you should be good. If its not working....add in a bit more. Maybe Newty's is more concentrated and maybe it works better. I would work my way up to it. The 9:1 worked well for me.

[edit] Just read on and realized Van was already here and posted his dilution rates...carry on!]

InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If you don't want to read the calcs, the answer was 123 ml of 70% iso mixed with 823 ml of water for newty's dilution. Van Stank recommended a more dilute solution. His suggestion was:

[edit] Just read on and realized Van was already here and posted his dilution rates...carry on!]
thnx for this brother:thanks:

Ive used a 7:1 ratio today. in two days ill go for the 9:1 ratio and next week the same. ill also clean my filter as its hanging there for a while now.

I need a better phone attachment too!

Get those bugs! Did you spray any soap or are you waiting until tomorrow?
@InTheShed know me a good phone attachment I’m sure of it

well i did a 7:1 ratio so lets hope they dont get hurt. you dont wash them afterwards right? ive had them in the cleaned boxes with ventilators on, lights off for a while... now they were dry-ish so they are back in their clean box.

My pretty important appointment went from 0 to turd in a second and i could twist my day knowing the bugs would all die from this:cheer:

Can you put some neem with the feeding so that the roots get it at flower stage? i know not to spray in flower, but what about feeding them neem? maybe you get more nutty flavour LoL
You could, when I sprayed with Neem quite a bit would drip into the pot and it didn't seem to affect the flowers any.

WoW been seeing so many times without knowingo_O i hope this last order brings me a pretty heavy duty microscope.. if not.. your sig is my way to go:thanks:

You could, when I sprayed with Neem quite a bit would drip into the pot and it didn't seem to affect the flowers any.

Awesome so still prevention in flower:high-five:

Of course you thought of that first! Cooker-man.

By the way NS, I'm here now, like it or not ;). And spraying me with alcohol will not drive me away!

Somehow i tought you were here already.. anyway Welcome:adore: always good to see you around, and now even in my journal... thank you for stopping by buddy:passitleft:

Maybe I was! I can't keep track sometimes but either way...:high-five:
I think it was the Chocolate Mint OG journal that you were in. it doenst matter cause you are here:cheer: how do you like the new shed? ive followed all the construction and jump in every now and then at your journal, but i cant seem to remember how you liked it.

Good afternoon peeps,

Today ive been to the rehab clinic to talk to the main doc, the rehab isnt really going as planned. the physical part is to heavy for my body and the mental part isnt showing me anything new. cause its a kinda rare condition we decided that i just make lists and every two months i go and visit him.

The girls are doing good. no fly's detected since the alcohol treatment. When i started to get serious about the medical part of cannabis, i stopped drinking to. its a little over a year and a half now and i dont miss it a bit. smelling the alcohol that strong made me unsure if i would get drunk because of it :laugh: i'm sure if i was a white fly on my plant or in the box i would not have made it, so yay:cheer:

tomorrow we do the alcohol treatment again. i will also clean my filter and go pure alcohol in the box. ofcourse i will let it dry before putting them back in there.

the update pictures will be uploaded soon. i finally have all my silversplints complete and its quite a challenge to type on laptop or a phone:battingeyelashes: its like a game... you dont make much of it when you start, but soon you cant remember how hard the beginning was.

the stash is getting smaller and smaller so its a good thing the ATF's will probably go down next friday. they should be ready by then and the weather turns so we dont have a choice but to chop chop.

Anyone likes to come over and help trimming for a few smokes?:hmmmm::rofl:

I think it was the Chocolate Mint OG journal that you were in. it doenst matter cause you are here:cheer: how do you like the new shed? ive followed all the construction and jump in every now and then at your journal, but i cant seem to remember how you liked it.
I haven't got a new shed but Preston and Peeece do (both killer build-outs)! And I don't mind trimming if I can sit and listen to some good music, so count me in :).

I haven't got a new shed but Preston and Peeece do (both killer build-outs)! And I don't mind trimming if I can sit and listen to some good music, so count me in :).
Yeah buddy! I'd join in too! No problem with a little trim. LoL ;)
Good friends, good weed, and good conversation. Easy to get lost trimming with a good group.

:passitleft::passitleft:

didnt you build one last summer? im so confused right now:eek:o_O

Yeah buddy! I'd join in too! No problem with a little trim. LoL ;)
Good friends, good weed, and good conversation. Easy to get lost trimming with a good group.

:passitleft::passitleft:

You both are more then welcome. as i always say: my house is tiny, but the welcome will be warm and big. now that i read it its not what i always say... the point is that every 420 member is welcome to fly by and get high:circle-of-love: beware of the dog tough, he can lick you to death:drool:<--Dog

Back
Top Bottom