Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I ordered some peroxide but it turned out to be 3% mouthwash, does that matter at all? doing the peroxide flush with all girls should do it tough, can i also spray the leafs with that? white flies seem to breed on the leafs to

I’ve had good luck using a soap spray. I would make my own from ivory soap, after I went through the bottle of store bought stuff. I was a little afraid that it might fuck up the trichomes on the plant, but I had no choice, I had a horrible infestation of fungus gnats. That was one of my big reasons for switching to hempy. No soil, nothing for fungus gnats larvae to eat.

Wonder what the other ingredients are.

I have to check that. it kept me up last night thinking about it but somehow i didnt make it to the bottle to check hehe.

I’ve had good luck using a soap spray. I would make my own from ivory soap, after I went through the bottle of store bought stuff. I was a little afraid that it might fuck up the trichomes on the plant, but I had no choice, I had a horrible infestation of fungus gnats. That was one of my big reasons for switching to hempy. No soil, nothing for fungus gnats larvae to eat.

Ohh those damn gnats! ive had them in my cmog last summer. They also destroyed all of my regular plants inside. the difference between a fruitfly and a gnat is hard to see from a distance... ive had thrips inside, gnats and now those nasty whiteflies. maybe i should change my medium to... is that the one with little white rock looking medium? kinda new to that area...

maybe i should change my medium to... is that the one with little white rock looking medium? kinda new to that area...

Yep! That’s the perlite (in Danish “perlit”). My medium is perlite and coco coir mixed about 50/50.

Mooooorning

You guys probably know i normally freak out when i discover bugs. this time with the whiteflies i am kinda calm. there like 2 in the box or so and kept focus and calm:cool: The peroxide doesnt show the other ingredients but the 3% peroxide so i wont be using that. to bad i got a mail.. the alcohol arrives monday. i could spray a 25 year old whisky over it? i dont drink anymore anyways:rofl: i guess i just wait till monday and place some small sticky traps right at the soil to. there is already a big paper next to the light.... it got me more then flies :hmmmm:

Mooooorning

You guys probably know i normally freak out when i discover bugs. this time with the whiteflies i am kinda calm. there like 2 in the box or so and kept focus and calm:cool: The peroxide doesnt show the other ingredients but the 3% peroxide so i wont be using that. to bad i got a mail.. the alcohol arrives monday. i could spray a 25 year old whisky over it? i dont drink anymore anyways:rofl: i guess i just wait till monday and place some small sticky traps right at the soil to. there is already a big paper next to the light.... it got me more then flies :hmmmm:
Hmmmm.... I wonder if a whiskey bath for pests could also double as marinade for buds that are going in edibles.
:hmmmm:
I know there are a few distillers down here making fruit flavoured moonshine. Maybe I'll pick up a bottle of Blueberry shine and use it on one of my BB autos instead of neem.
:passitleft:

i was joking ofcourse, but now that you mention... the docu strainhunters visit several country's looking for landraces and so. it was jamaica i think where they found this old man drinking mj rum. according to their response it was super strong LoL. since i dont drink anymore it aint a experiment i am going to try, tough i would like to see someone doing it :cool:

So the microscope with phone mount turned out to be a kids toy... so i returned it and decided to go for a usb microscope that i can zoom up to 1600x :eek: leave no bug behind!:slide: it has pic and video mode to so i think some really nice trich close-ups are just a matter of time now :cheer:

Have a lovely sunday y'all:circle-of-love:

So the microscope with phone mount turned out to be a kids toy... so i returned it and decided to go for a usb microscope that i can zoom up to 1600x :eek: leave no bug behind!:slide: it has pic and video mode to so i think some really nice trich close-ups are just a matter of time now :cheer:

Have a lovely sunday y'all:circle-of-love:
Yup.... I've ordered 2 of the cheap-o loupe/zoom attachments and both were trash. I'm gonna invest in a good attachment in the future, for now, I just snap pictures close & clear so I can zoom in for macro shots with my photo editor. Works fine for now...

I need a better phone attachment too!

Get those bugs! Did you spray any soap or are you waiting until tomorrow?
Here are my 2 failed attempts. LoL
2018-10-14-10-22-45.jpg2018-10-14-10-22-31.jpg

I didn't expect much, but the first one never even turned on, and the second won't fit my phone correctly because of the physical location of the camera eye on my phone.

The difference in price between these attachments, and pro equipment is staggering tho... not much for products "in between" lol

Yup.... I've ordered 2 of the cheap-o loupe/zoom attachments and both were trash. I'm gonna invest in a good attachment in the future, for now, I just snap pictures close & clear so I can zoom in for macro shots with my photo editor. Works fine for now...

Wait for the reply to your next response...:reading420magazine:

I need a better phone attachment too!

Get those bugs! Did you spray any soap or are you waiting until tomorrow?

I havent soaped them up cause i can really just find one... so the infestation isnt that big. maybe its a guy and just flying around with a .... well happy magic stick... and no female white flies... idk:hmmmm: the alcohol should arrive tomorrow:yahoo:

I like the whiskey idea lol ! Get your buds drunk! Would that work good on Thai plants? Drunken Thai !

Hope all is well my fellow Dutchy

I imagined a big bud floating in the whisky/rum/vodka... spraying them probably wont really do much since it vaporate quickly... maybe you can taste the wood where the whisky was in?:battingeyelashes:

Here are my 2 failed attempts. LoL
2018-10-14-10-22-45.jpg2018-10-14-10-22-31.jpg

I didn't expect much, but the first one never even turned on, and the second won't fit my phone correctly because of the physical location of the camera eye on my phone.

The difference in price between these attachments, and pro equipment is staggering tho... not much for products "in between" lol

So the first one you post looks exactly like the one i ordered... i guess i let you know if it turns on :laugh: I had some doubt if i would buy one in that 20 euro budget to, glad i ordered a higher end one(i hope) with a 1200x zoom or 1600? im not sure anymore... more then i would need probably...lets hope you had a monday morning one and this one is tha sh*t... or not... then i start a topic "what not to buy" LoL

hmmmmm @InTheShed just did the math for this I think?? I also have 70% and I was mixing it 1:7 LOL but I have no idea why or how I got that number. I have 50% to and I mix that 1:5, again no rhyme or reason. I want it to be strong enough to kill the bugs but not hurt the plant and so far I have done that:)

Good Luck my friend and get that lil bastard and any party friends he might have.

Back
Top Bottom