Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

So i spend my evening making caps again:circle-of-love:

I decided to make a little higher dose caps this time. 4 drips of cbd oil and 8 drips of my fresh made mixed thc oil. they came out perfect again and i took one right away. so far i feel calm, focussed and cozy. I took one right after i finished a little late so early bedtime aint happening tonight LoL.

Next to that i decided to sand down my oak table and after sanding it a few tones lighter i'm gonna treat it with my home made balm:slide: it should give it a nice finish without gloss. project number...uhm...well just another project:laugh:

Talking my lingo now but hockey instead :passitleft:

Its multi-functional, sports and gender neutral... doesnt complain and makes you feel good... infused oil:rofl:

I want to see the canna finish in action.

I'm not sure how to read it bud... i can make a finish line and drag some caps over it?:hmmmm:

I just want to see the finished table. :goodluck:

Wow ok i need to get my second cup of coffee. you will get to see it, but it wont be today. this will be a "come over, have a coffee and sandpaper"kind of way. this way i wont get overworked and several friends can say they helped LoL

Its the plan for now... i might just sand it all the way today ;) When the table is ready you guys will get a update:Namaste:

Once it's sanded down to bare wood if you rub it with Linseed oil it will cause the grain to rise then sand it smooth. Last step will be to use your canna balm to seal it. The finish will be almost like glass.

its a combination of rough and matt, it should not be to perfect as perfection doesnt exist.

Back to the girls... the girls that got flipped 3 days ago look happy,praying and have light green tops with the first hairs starting to show. the acapulco has so many brenches that i am curious about her in full flower. the GG4 and CBD OG Kush are doing great to.

The CBD Euphoria had 4 leafs tucked and she looks skinny without that fan leafs, tough she has pretty new shoots coming out.

One thing i am not sure about is that i see some deformation in the leafs sometimes. its almost if the leafs are thinner then normal and the "vains" on the leafs are easyer to see. i try to make a pic later today as my mom is here now for a cup of coffee:)

Man NS you keep busy... wow got tired reading the last few pages.

I'm watching your Acapulco Gold plant. I run some of that. Your plants look great.

I see you pressed some wax, what method did you use??

Hey NS! Hope all is well over in your parts only the world !!
Heya Dutchman, im doing ok. the girls are happy so im pretty satisfied :p

Man NS you keep busy... wow got tired reading the last few pages.

I'm watching your Acapulco Gold plant. I run some of that. Your plants look great.

I see you pressed some wax, what method did you use??

Woops sorry for getting you tired bud :eek: Thnx for the positive words on the Acapulco. is yours also from barney? she is a clone i took and her mom is beeing smoked already hehe. The balm i make is with coco oil, olive oil and beeswax. is that what you mean?

Heya Dutchman, im doing ok. the girls are happy so im pretty satisfied :p

Woops sorry for getting you tired bud :eek: Thnx for the positive words on the Acapulco. is yours also from barney? she is a clone i took and her mom is beeing smoked already hehe. The balm i make is with coco oil, olive oil and beeswax. is that what you mean?

The AG I run is actually Acapulco Gold x Durban Poison from Snow high.

I got one going now, she's .... wait ... yup taller than me today. They grow fast.

I saw a pic you posted looked like wax from a rosin press?? Was wondering how you did it. I do kief old school but haven't dabbed into other concentrates yet.

The AG I run is actually Acapulco Gold x Durban Poison from Snow high.

I got one going now, she's .... wait ... yup taller than me today. They grow fast.

I saw a pic you posted looked like wax from a rosin press?? Was wondering how you did it. I do kief old school but haven't dabbed into other concentrates yet.

Sounds like a nice strain to :)

I havent ever had a dab in my life tbh. i think you have seen my balm. i made thc/cbd and cbd balm all natural. maybe that was it?

Back
Top Bottom