Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

You cook for 8 hours?

It depends... ive dont it 3,4,6,7 and 8 hours. the longer i cook them the more i like it so far. if i want a happycap i would probably settle for 5 hehe. these however will be used to medicate before bedtime. to me it works like the amber... the more you get(or the longer you bake) the more it hits me.

Hey NS!! I’ll be making some canna capsules soon too! I just ordered 1000 “00” gel caps and the loading tray! Should be a sweet experience! What recipe did you use for your oil!?

Damn i tought 250 were much as a starter hehe. i do have the 00 to and you can stuff them pretty good. not for those having problems with big caps...

tbh i use the decarb of Newty and sometimes cook longer. the amount of bud you put in depends... in my case i usually check if i have some popcorns or in this case missed seeds... it was about 8 grams i think. the rest got really stuffed with sugarleafs, some fanleafs and stems. now i have been told to have high tolerance... personally i am not sure but most of my buddys just have low tolerance LoL. just make sure to cover whatever you have to put in that oil :) i just uploaded the pics so let me add a nice story to it and then you have more visual :thumb:

So before we go to the oil part its time to give the stage to my Acapulco Gold Clone...

She came so far and we had our hard moments... but now she seem to be doing great and i really expect a nice harvest from her :) first you see the pre defoil and then the after... i did try to back down on defoiling... normally i would do it before flip time, but my flip times mostly happen in the heat of the moment hehe.

let met know what you think :Namaste:

Everyone warmed up for the oil?:battingeyelashes:

Turning this day from "DOH" to "oooh oil" was a good decision.. this will provide me with alot of oil for baking and dosing at night. :yahoo: Let me know what you think and shoot questions wherever you have them ^^

Hey NS!! I’ll be making some canna capsules soon too! I just ordered 1000 “00” gel caps and the loading tray! Should be a sweet experience! What recipe did you use for your oil!?
I forgot to mention the sunflower lecithin ive put in... its just a little but it really does kick it one gear higher :slide:

The oil is about 600ml i think... maybe 650ml :)

Will do, so coconut is best for dosing with a dropper?

No coco wont stay liquid at room temp. the one batch with coco oil was warmed up and that melted some of the veg caps.
Avocado oil would be best but if you like to keep it longer i would go for olive oil. i know avocado contains more fat and that really helps, but the olive oil stay better for a longer time Imo

When cooking your oil are you following newtys exactly? Just longer cook time?

Tbh i started with the @imtoasted recipe... then i got the @newty recipe in my hands... and i end up mixing some of both and do a lot on feeling... so far nobody complained :p

Mooooooorning guys!

Yesterday i was reading the journal of @newty .. sleepless nights are something we all deal with sometimes. now i have slept so damn bad this week... i had to do something. so i ordered Chocolate Mint OG seeds:cheer::circle-of-love::drool::adore:

Cant wait for them to be here... also ordered 1 white rhino and got a Girl Scout Cookie as freebie... sounds like a fine order to me :D

#addictedtoseedshopping

So far this has been the only strain that knocked me out if i wanted or not. so for the probs i have its the best so far.The white rhino should be good with Body pain, Back pain, joint pain and insomnia. that covers a nice area of my problems :)

Mooooooorning guys!

Yesterday i was reading the journal of @newty .. sleepless nights are something we all deal with sometimes. now i have slept so damn bad this week... i had to do something. so i ordered Chocolate Mint OG seeds:cheer::circle-of-love::drool::adore:

Cant wait for them to be here... also ordered 1 white rhino and got a Girl Scout Cookie as freebie... sounds like a fine order to me :D

#addictedtoseedshopping

Morning pal!
I may have a problem with seed ordering as well :rofl: But I’m pretty sure it’s a great problem to have lol! Now just trying to find the time and space to grow them all!!!

Happy day my friend!

I can’t wait to grow my Ayahuasca Purple plant next year, 100% indica it says, that’s why I was so sad when the Safers took my baby AP:(:rip:

I'm really curious about that one to, please let me know:Namaste:

Morning pal!
I may have a problem with seed ordering as well :rofl: But I’m pretty sure it’s a great problem to have lol! Now just trying to find the time and space to grow them all!!!

Happy day my friend!

haha i dont order around, i wish... but when i do its like a kid in a toystore hehe. i have to much to grow to :p

Back
Top Bottom