Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Damn i need a friend with a press to :p

I have a friend called a seedbank.... got 3 Chocolate Mint OG seeds, one freebie Girl Scout Cookie and one White Rhino.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I could not help myself when ive seen the CMOG:circle-of-love:

Mooorning to you all:circle-of-love:

first i like to start with these wonderfull seeds. also you can see a part of the sanded tabletop ill be treating with my balm.

The girls indoor that got flipped are doing good. pardon for the bad pic.

The atf girls outside are doing really happy! i had to take some leafs away and stuff, but its really nice to see them getting filled up:slide:

Wait a little on the atf anf then my jars wont be so empty... cant wait :D

Thnx dm, i have no clue in what order i will grow them, but the chocolate mint og might come in the veg box soon:cool:

The colouring is also due to some bugs. nothing big, but i do watch them so they wont be eaten. also i have tucked away the old leafs so they look better now.

Thnx for stopping by:high-five:

cant we just have summer all year long? im in for that:cool:

All my other flowers and plants are totally confused... getting their flowers out for a second run this year. ah well they do look lovely :D

#votesummer365:rofl:

cant we just have summer all year long? im in for that:cool:

All my other flowers and plants are totally confused... getting their flowers out for a second run this year. ah well they do look lovely :D

#votesummer365:rofl:
Move to TX! LoL
110° in the summer, 75° in the winter.

I dont do well in cold with all the rods/pins/screws in my body. Buuuutttt.... these summers can get HOT AF! LoL
:passitleft:

It is a fact huh Preston... I got about of steel in me too. And I ache when the fall temps set in. I use to live in the beat to hell house back in southern Ill. that had a wood burner heater. Man them nights I'd forget to bank a log and I'd have to go out in the snow to the woodpile use to make me cramp up like all hell in the cold. I got a plate and 4 screws in my neck after I broke it. Mom's always said I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on.. Ain't lost it yet......

I like the winter temps we get here in Oregon for growing... Cold enough to run both my big HID lights in the flower room. But not too cold. I have my air intake coming up thru the floor from the crawl space under the house,,, which is the coolest air in the house. Summertime tends to get warm under there,, thats when I like the smaller dimmable 1000 watt ballasts.... and put the big lights up for the summer.

BTW NS plants look good.. Starting to flash some color at ya.............

Move to TX! LoL
110° in the summer, 75° in the winter.

I dont do well in cold with all the rods/pins/screws in my body. Buuuutttt.... these summers can get HOT AF! LoL
:passitleft:

Well i dont have any metal in my body, but very hypermobile joints and connective tissue issue LoL. i hate cold weather cause of that... this summer we reached 35 Celsius and then i found out my Nerve system didnt like it that hot eather... bummer cause i love them good summers. maybe i should pick a vanilla land to live?:slide:

It is a fact huh Preston... I got about of steel in me too. And I ache when the fall temps set in. I use to live in the beat to hell house back in southern Ill. that had a wood burner heater. Man them nights I'd forget to bank a log and I'd have to go out in the snow to the woodpile use to make me cramp up like all hell in the cold. I got a plate and 4 screws in my neck after I broke it. Mom's always said I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on.. Ain't lost it yet......

I like the winter temps we get here in Oregon for growing... Cold enough to run both my big HID lights in the flower room. But not too cold. I have my air intake coming up thru the floor from the crawl space under the house,,, which is the coolest air in the house. Summertime tends to get warm under there,, thats when I like the smaller dimmable 1000 watt ballasts.... and put the big lights up for the summer.

Wow NW you took me right back to my time in Bulgaria... it was a gorgeous house with really bad construction workers i think. the entire house had one wood burner with some sort of ventilation running next to it and heat up the other rooms. i have been in that "shoot i need one more log"mode and when its freezing you rather trow a chair on it eh?:battingeyelashes:

I hope to be able to double fire some lights in winter and just dont run my central heating... sounds like a decent plan to me :D

Hey NS, do you prefer Sativa or indica?

Heya PW, I medicate on both. during the day i like my sativa so i get some things done. in the evening/night i need a heavy indica to knock my deep sleep insomnia down. its lie ying yan i think?

Looking great bro:) Nice seed choices!

I really like those pics of the atf outside especially the one with the jars! They have sure matured. Inside girls are looking bigger than anything you’ve grown? Wow

:bravo::high-five:

Well thank you. i only wanted the CMOG but then i got a freebie... the GSC was something ive seen you all grow so much that i needed a piece of that experience. the White Rhino was a suprise to come by as ive seen it on a list here called "strains and Pains" its one of the highlights in my list. anyone have a tent of 10 free space i could use forever?:rofl: too many seeds, not enough time.

The girls really are bigger then anything ive grown so far indoors. the GG4 did not get topped and i am kinda waiting to get the luxurious problem of pushing all the brenches back in the box before i can close the door:battingeyelashes: i rather have a fight because they get to big then run another 10- gram a plant. :thumb:

I keep having that frozen song in my head with a little edit... Let it groooow let it groooooooow :cheer:

Thank you all for stopping by. usually when my days are a little "meh" i seem to prospone everything that day. when i do that with 420mag i always am suprised about the amount of reply's and people stopping by. You guys rock:hug::circle-of-love:

Oh that was me that posted a pic of some fresh rosin!
I have a friend who owns a rosin press I bring him anything I want pressed and he does it for me! Always turns out clear and see through !!

Oh nice... tell me more about the friends setup?? I want me some of that!!

NS plants looking good there buddy. Lucky you can grow outdoors this time of year. Sounds like perfect weather like we are supposed to get this time of year. 30 of 32 days its rained here.

Congrats on the new beans... run the Mint and the GSC is my vote. The GSC will get rid of any aches and pains, maybe even one thats a pain in the ass. It's a good one!

Never enough COOKIES

NS plants looking good there buddy. Lucky you can grow outdoors this time of year. Sounds like perfect weather like we are supposed to get this time of year. 30 of 32 days its rained here.

Congrats on the new beans... run the Mint and the GSC is my vote. The GSC will get rid of any aches and pains, maybe even one thats a pain in the ass. It's a good one!

Never enough COOKIES
haha youre funny! i will run all of them eventually... first i have to take care of some white flies. they have been around the last few weeks without really beeing sure what was going on. These white flies can be so small then even i could hardly see them. and i am known for a hawks eye. after a great call with @newty i knew i needed to order some alcohol. since i can kill them bugs with them and clean my bong i ordered two bottles. that got us to a hilarious moment of "if i drink alcohol?! are you crazy? i use alcohol to clean my cannabis tools and do desinfect my meds ":p

Have a great evening yall. after my order comes in i'll be yelling some of the "terminator" quotes LoL

Get those whiteflies fast they can carry broad mites.

I hope the alcohol arrives soon. would it be smart to spray them with dishwash soap? it does remove the wax layer of the body and makes they dry up i tought? cause i just ordered it it might not arrive till monday... waiting that long might be a little to long? thnx for the heads up:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom