Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

That's awesome!!
:circle-of-love::high-five::circle-of-love:

I feel so blessed that i can help him out. he felt really stressed and i could see it. now with the capsules he feels less stress so he can breathe a little deeper. i always keep in mind that if i can help one human beeing i reached my goal. doing this for my father makes me even more proud.

Wooohoooo i just got a message from my dad. He told me that he felt in balance and way less stress because of the capsules:circle-of-love:. i could not be more exited that i can help him in this way and he feels so to. :yahoo:

#meds4dads

This is excellent to hear brother! Love the healing power of positivity! :yahoo::love:

Wooohoooo i just got a message from my dad. He told me that he felt in balance and way less stress because of the capsules:circle-of-love:. i could not be more exited that i can help him in this way and he feels so to. :yahoo:

#meds4dads
#winning

This is excellent to hear brother! Love the healing power of positivity! :yahoo::love:
thnx bud, i am really exited about the news :D

Its a real nice start :Namaste:

Good to hear!!!

it was a few days ago that one of my best friends told me that he could not think of any better way for me to help as people around me see the effort and time i put in to this. now that i can help my father its like a exam. we expect nothing so any positive change is one :)

:cheer:Good morning guys and girls:cheer:

Time for a nice update....

This week i repaired my veg box and after some work i am pretty happy about it. it has NO filter yet as i smoke all day and in veg they dont smell that much. if they do i just add another filter :). Cause the veg box was running again i flipped the Acapulco Gold, GG4 and CBD OG Kush. 1 october was a nice date for that in my eyes:welldone:

So first the CBD OG Kush...

This girl is a happy girl for sure! the 10 liter pots really make a difference:thumb:

The GG4 came with the message it should be a monster... well she is... no topping done and i hope to get wrestling with brenches to close the box... it seems like such a luxurious problem to me hehe. here she is..

Ofcourse the reason for flip was the Acapulco Gold that was begging me to flower... she has been in veg for like 2.5 months total(inclusief rooting) and i am happy to have such a healthy clone. lets hope we get some killer buds:slide:

Due to some back problems i only have the top view. that 10 liter pots are awesome, but some days i cant lift them LoL

Then the group pic of these sexy lady's

Last girl to show you is the Euphoria that i planted with my dad. since she was way to small to flower i fixed the veg box for her and she is really happy there:circle-of-love:

Some tiny things have to be done to be perfect, but its working properly for now.

Then a little extra... since the step back to a old phone i sometimes make pics with the camera and forget them hehe.

The balm project... i got my hands on some empty containers and by now alot of family members are now having Spirit Balm hehe.

Loving the balm project and my future Spirit Shop is filling the shelfs in my head :popcorn:

This week i repaired my veg box and after some work i am pretty happy about it. it has NO filter yet as i smoke all day and in veg they dont smell that much. if they do i just add another filter :). Cause the veg box was running again i flipped the Acapulco Gold, GG4 and CBD OG Kush. 1 october was a nice date for that in my eyes:welldone:

This girl is a happy girl for sure! the 10 liter pots really make a difference:thumb:

The GG4 came with the message it should be a monster... well she is... no topping done and i hope to get wrestling with brenches to close the box... it seems like such a luxurious problem to me hehe. here she is..

Ofcourse the reason for flip was the Acapulco Gold that was begging me to flower... she has been in veg for like 2.5 months total(inclusief rooting) and i am happy to have such a healthy clone. lets hope we get some killer buds:slide:

Due to some back problems i only have the top view. that 10 liter pots are awesome, but some days i cant lift them LoL

Last girl to show you is the Euphoria that i planted with my dad. since she was way to small to flower i fixed the veg box for her and she is really happy there:circle-of-love:

Some tiny things have to be done to be perfect, but its working properly for now.

Then a little extra... since the step back to a old phone i sometimes make pics with the camera and forget them hehe.

The balm project... i got my hands on some empty containers and by now alot of family members are now having Spirit Balm hehe.

Loving the balm project and my future Spirit Shop is filling the shelfs in my head :popcorn:
Looking great!
:thumb:
Love the veg box... twins! :high-five:

I'm currently on the hunt for a couple large kitchen (lower) cabinets to salvage from one of these remodel jobs I work. I want to use them as a base for my workbench..... and grow herb in them as well.... haha!

Stay lifted homie!
:passitleft:

Looking great!
:thumb:
Love the veg box... twins! :high-five:

I'm currently on the hunt for a couple large kitchen (lower) cabinets to salvage from one of these remodel jobs I work. I want to use them as a base for my workbench..... and grow herb in them as well.... haha!

Stay lifted homie!

Thats a great idea. for me the kitchen cabinet would be a little to much micro... but i dig the workbench combination:goodjob:

The girls look lovely @NaturalSpirit , Quite happy with the extra room to stretch their legs. :cheer: Great looking structure on your Euphoria too! :battingeyelashes:

Hmmmmmm balms, you're acting all inspirational, I'm gonna have to go digging now to find your recipe... :nomo: :thanks:

Girls looking healthy as can be, hard to pick a favorite!

yeah they seem to be really happy at this moment. besides the bigger pots i found out that the lemon concentrates over here contain high dosage of potassium to... the things you find out as a grower... also the organic nutes i use dont require ph balancing adds. the acapulco had some yellow leafs

The girls look lovely @NaturalSpirit , Quite happy with the extra room to stretch their legs. :cheer: Great looking structure on your Euphoria too! :battingeyelashes:

Hmmmmmm balms, you're acting all inspirational, I'm gonna have to go digging now to find your recipe... :nomo::thanks:

I find the structure really interesting to :) about the balm... 300ml olive oil, 300 ml coco oil, 125grams of pure beeswax... i add around 50ml of infused oil. if you like you can put essential or herbal oils in it right before cooling it. to get it softer and therefore easyer to rub on u can add 115 grams of beeswax.

The usage is so divers... i rubbed my shoes with it, use it as lip balm, dry skin spots, my wooden furniture... ill post a update later this week what you can do with it. and remind me if it takes to long ;)

before i forget, i cool the balm down in the sink filled with a layer of cold water. this way you know for sure the textures dont have time to seperate before cooling.

Enjoy:high-five:

I find the structure really interesting to :) about the balm... 300ml olive oil, 300 ml coco oil, 125grams of pure beeswax... i add around 50ml of infused oil. if you like you can put essential or herbal oils in it right before cooling it. to get it softer and therefore easyer to rub on u can add 115 grams of beeswax.

The usage is so divers... i rubbed my shoes with it, use it as lip balm, dry skin spots, my wooden furniture... ill post a update later this week what you can do with it. and remind me if it takes to long ;)

before i forget, i cool the balm down in the sink filled with a layer of cold water. this way you know for sure the textures dont have time to seperate before cooling.

Enjoy:high-five:

You sir, are a saint. TYVM for sharing and for the upcoming tips. :thanks::high-five:

Multipurpose balm
Exactly.. i call it Spirit Balm:cool:

You sir, are a saint. TYVM for sharing and for the upcoming tips. :thanks::high-five:

maybe one of the boondock... but thats about as far as i go in saint style:rofl:

Sharing these recipe's give me alot of satisfaction so ask me anytime:thumb:

I forgot to mention that i warm it in a pan in a pan... you know with water in between to gently melt everything... also the beeswax takes longer to melt, tough i put all in at the same time so it wont stick to the bottom. let me know if you need anything else:high-five:

#Balmbrothers

Evening fellow cloud members

I had a "Meh" day... so it was time to bake it off:cheer:

No better way to focus on happyness is trying new recipe's and enjoying when it works out:circle-of-love:

So today i made bio spelt dough today... not really knowing if i wanted to make cookies or bread... turned out to be something in between:hmmmm:

In fact it was really good in taste as it was more a cookie with more air in it..

Before baking...

After baking ...

The only non bio in this were the topping stuff...

Ofcourse i made some "small"portions...

In total there was 47 grams of my mixed leaf oil and about 25 grams of mixed bud oil...

The taste was suprisingly good and it good me pretty medicated... :thumb:

If anyone likes to try it just let me know.

It could be time to make a seperate baking journal.... what do you guys think?

Hope the day is treating you well buddy!

absolutely not so i cancelled all my plans and went for the free day. it feels way better now i decides to stop worrie about it.:ganjamon:

Besides that my morning is fine. i finally got the time to chill and read up on some journals. somehow i need more screens and a separate 420 mag room in my home to update and follow you guys. if and when i move to my hometown i am planning to have a small desk with the laptop on it standard.

one of the happy moments this morning... all the light green tips in the girls... they showed there first hairs yesterday.. second day since flip... i guess the acapulco gold really was ready for it hehe.

How is you day so far bud?

Back
Top Bottom