Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

He is blessed to have you.
:hug:
I'll keep your family in my prayers. Hope things get better...
-P:ganjamon:

Thank you so much buddy:Namaste:

Sorry to hear that NS :Namaste:

Seems like there is a lot of tough times in others life’s these days . Guess we’re all battling something.

In prayers of healing buddy

I’m bookmark I am on iPhone 7 and I click the top three dots in right corner of screen then click a star this saves this page for me to read later . Or have that link available to share for others too . Hope that helps

well i dropped my iphone7 a little to much due to my clumsy nature... i am trying to survive with my iPhone 4 now. its all not as bad as i tought it was. it just needs a wind up every now and then lol.
The problems Always exist and scars like that form our soul and personality. i guess its all about a how we deal with it in the end... thnx for the kind words buddy it means alot

Thank you so much buddy:Namaste:

well i dropped my iphone7 a little to much due to my clumsy nature... i am trying to survive with my iPhone 4 now. its all not as bad as i tought it was. it just needs a wind up every now and then lol.
The problems Always exist and scars like that form our soul and personality. i guess its all about a how we deal with it in the end... thnx for the kind words buddy it means alot
Yeah maybe it is the same your essentially saving links web links to your phone . So if I was reading someone’s journal and liked something they shared or something I thought that was important meaning I can access it and be able to share to others if I see them in need of assistance.

Learning to maximize this is key time management right .

Smoking and thinking of ya bro
Got interview tomorrow for job in Canada here about hr away from me I’m applying to if money works out that I can afford to work there and if they like what I have to say I guess . Nervous as heck I am .

A lot of 420 mag members at credited to my success this far . And your a party of that team NS.
Try to stay positive my man .

Sorry to hear about your Pop NS but glad you can be there by his side and hopefully provide some help/support to make him more comfortable. Still learning about Canna treatment for all kinds of ailments. Sweet Sue is tapped in on her threads.Saw one guy cure himself from cancer on one of her threads. It is an amazing plant that didn't get a fair shake here as far as it's medicinal properties. Maybe hit her up on your dads condition and see if she has any ideas that may help your PawPaw?

Hey bud, sorry to hear about your father. I know he is very lucky to have you helping him:hug::hug:

Oh and I am not even learning about cannabis yet so that little tid bit was already rolling around in the ol newty brain;)

Back to the studies! Big week this week!

Yeah maybe it is the same your essentially saving links web links to your phone . So if I was reading someone’s journal and liked something they shared or something I thought that was important meaning I can access it and be able to share to others if I see them in need of assistance.

Learning to maximize this is key time management right .

Smoking and thinking of ya bro
Got interview tomorrow for job in Canada here about hr away from me I’m applying to if money works out that I can afford to work there and if they like what I have to say I guess . Nervous as heck I am .

A lot of 420 mag members at credited to my success this far . And your a party of that team NS.
Try to stay positive my man .

yeah that bookmarking is indeed nice. ah well it will feel like a brand new future when i get my phone repaired hehe. thank you for the toughts bud:Namaste:

Sorry to hear about your Pop NS but glad you can be there by his side and hopefully provide some help/support to make him more comfortable. Still learning about Canna treatment for all kinds of ailments. Sweet Sue is tapped in on her threads.Saw one guy cure himself from cancer on one of her threads. It is an amazing plant that didn't get a fair shake here as far as it's medicinal properties. Maybe hit her up on your dads condition and see if she has any ideas that may help your PawPaw?

I am learning about the oils to! i think we all do every day. i know i trust mother nature over mother farmaceutical.

Sue! thats been a while... never a bad moment to say high again :) thnx for thinking along :goodjob:

Hey bud, sorry to hear about your father. I know he is very lucky to have you helping him:hug::hug:

Oh and I am not even learning about cannabis yet so that little tid bit was already rolling around in the ol newty brain;)

Back to the studies! Big week this week!

Thank you :D you sure did had enough knowledge starting this education so i am proud of you:high-five:

Sorry I’m late to your party, still catching up, but I’m subbed for future adventures!

Welcome bigbear, its never to late for a party right? besides if the lights are still on... and there is music... nobody can say there aint no partehh:slide:

Good to have here:roorrip:

Little girls update... the Euphoria and GG4 are really having a blast in there to! i need to make some cbd caps for my dad. but after that i might want to get the small veg box up and running again... i need that euphoria to grow some more before hitting flower stage. 3 big girls in that box is already a challenge .. but that Euphoria needs to get back in there as soon as she is ready to flower :) pics are coming guys...

Also i ordered empty jars to put my wax in. it looks so freaking proffesional i cant believe it.

Spirit Balm is becoming real :circle-of-love:

yeah that bookmarking is indeed nice. ah well it will feel like a brand new future when i get my phone repaired hehe. thank you for the toughts bud:Namaste:

Haha no worries buddy

Hope it helps save you time ✊

well its something to keep in mind when i have a phone that can bookmark again :thumb:

Today will be cbd capsule time for my dad :D

Love My oil Man saving lives

So i made the capsules.... 6 drips of cbd and 1 thc per capsule. lets start slow is my idea.

they turned out good and my dear dad will probably have them tomorrow.

Then to the girls... i did promiss you guys some more pics so here we go :D

If you look at the front you will be greeted by the GG4, CBD and Acapulco gold... still the Euphoria is happy in the back...

This is the GG4... she has been going like crazy...

The cbd is a little behind in height, but she is doing fine to imo.

The Acapulco Gold is the girl that should get alot of bud. she has been in the veg tent for a while and has alot of growth. also the upgrade from 3 to 10 liter did her very good!

And then we have the Euphoria that has been planted by my dad and me together. she is doing great at the moment and she got her 10liter home to. 4 x10 liter pot really is the max i can stuff in there LoL. the light on this pic isnt great...

And how can we end this without a topview right?

green really is my fav colour :circle-of-love:

So i made the capsules.... 6 drips of cbd and 1 thc per capsule. lets start slow is my idea.

they turned out good and my dear dad will probably have them tomorrow.

Then to the girls... i did promiss you guys some more pics so here we go :D

If you look at the front you will be greeted by the GG4, CBD and Acapulco gold... still the Euphoria is happy in the back...

This is the GG4... she has been going like crazy...

The cbd is a little behind in height, but she is doing fine to imo.

The Acapulco Gold is the girl that should get alot of bud. she has been in the veg tent for a while and has alot of growth. also the upgrade from 3 to 10 liter did her very good!

And then we have the Euphoria that has been planted by my dad and me together. she is doing great at the moment and she got her 10liter home to. 4 x10 liter pot really is the max i can stuff in there LoL. the light on this pic isnt great...

And how can we end this without a topview right?

green really is my fav colour :circle-of-love:
Amazing!
:bravo:

Let me know how those capsules work out. I've been kicking around that idea for awhile now. Seems like it really simplifies the whole process.

Amazing!
:bravo:

Let me know how those capsules work out. I've been kicking around that idea for awhile now. Seems like it really simplifies the whole process.
merci brother.

This is my 3th batch of capsules and its really easy. i make 50 of them in like 10 minutes? maybe 15.. and that include prepping everything. then the dose is always on point if you drip the capsules... like one drip at a time. it takes you a little longer, but if you want to have a effect thats the same every time you better dose right, right? at least for my 73 year old dad:circle-of-love:also its easy to just drop a capsule and move on...

So finally the update on the girls :D

It took me long enough and i have to say sorry on the quality of the pics. as you might have noticed by now me and computers/cellphone just isnt that great of a combination :rofl:

To start of the Euphoria got transplanted today! she moved to her 10 Liter pot and that will be her final home. fitting 4 10 liter pots in a box of 65cm is ...well a challenge hehe. i might need to switch to a clip on fan to make some more space.

The Euphoria got a little to dry and therefore her leafs are showing some yellow. its all ok now and she will pull true i am sure.

To top it off a little i made some infused steak this evening... with... Brooklyn Sunrise auto infused oil:circle-of-love:

Thats all for now peeps, have a lovely evening:thanks:
Im smoking on my BSA now. Just finished work chilling on a field killing time for the bus in the last remnants of sun the UK has to offer before it turns into the Baltic. She is oh so good.
Bet that steak taste amazeballs.
I woulda made it a ribeye though ;) unless its a filet, the hats off to you sir lol.

Girls look awesome NS.
Peace. Bilbo

Im smoking on my BSA now. Just finished work chilling on a field killing time for the bus in the last remnants of sun the UK has to offer before it turns into the Baltic. She is oh so good.
Bet that steak taste amazeballs.
I woulda made it a ribeye though ;) unless its a filet, the hats off to you sir lol.

Girls look awesome NS.
Peace. Bilbo

I am suprised for sure about the BSA smoke. the meat was given by a friend and she doenst eat it unless its good stuff. i can tell you it was lit. the taste was there, yet not dominant as i like it to be a part in stead of the only taste in your mouth. it was better then i expect it. i did potato discs a while back and all i tasted was my Chocolate Mint OG... it was crazy but had no taste of potato left lol.

Thanks for stopping by:passitleft:

I am suprised for sure about the BSA smoke. the meat was given by a friend and she doenst eat it unless its good stuff. i can tell you it was lit. the taste was there, yet not dominant as i like it to be a part in stead of the only taste in your mouth. it was better then i expect it. i did potato discs a while back and all i tasted was my Chocolate Mint OG... it was crazy but had no taste of potato left lol.

Thanks for stopping by:passitleft:
Yer i havent really cured it much just yet but the taste is good already, just wanna wait for the smells to develop a bit more and hopefully that fuel will start coming through properly
Thats good cos i can see cannabis, rosemary oil steak would compliment each other verryy well, id be miffed if i couldnt taste that juicy SOB lol. :passitleft:

Yer i havent really cured it much just yet but the taste is good already, just wanna wait for the smells to develop a bit more and hopefully that fuel will start coming through properly
Thats good cos i can see cannabis, rosemary oil steak would compliment each other verryy well, id be miffed if i couldnt taste that juicy SOB lol. :passitleft:

That fuel will come i can tell you hehe. The good thing about cannabis cooking is that you can go every way you want. big canna taste, light canna taste and if you do your best no canna taste... the last one is something i dont preach about much. why not taste the healing in our food...

That fuel will come i can tell you hehe. The good thing about cannabis cooking is that you can go every way you want. big canna taste, light canna taste and if you do your best no canna taste... the last one is something i dont preach about much. why not taste the healing in our food...
Yer ive watched that cookinģ on high and they rave about not being able to taste it... na I wanna taste the strain atleast a little bit. There is an insane pallet of flavours in cannabis why not use the flavours. A lasagne with a amnesia haze and basil infused sauce. BOOM lol

Yer ive watched that cookinģ on high and they rave about not being able to taste it... na I wanna taste the strain atleast a little bit. There is an insane pallet of flavours in cannabis why not use the flavours. A lasagne with a amnesia haze and basil infused sauce. BOOM lol
Sauces are super easy to work with! I try to shoot a little infused EVOO on/in every kind of dish. Just mixes very well with a good red sauce!
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom